Author Topic: Hunter & Joe Biden corruption scandal  (Read 31879 times)

Ron

• friends
  • Like a tree planted by the rivers of water
    • What I believe ...
Hunter & Joe Biden corruption scandal
« on: October 27, 2020, 06:29:40 PM »
We have The Ukraine stuff, the laptop with The Ukraine stuff as well as sex stuff, we have a former business associate revealing China stuff and from what I gather more is on the way.

The connections to Joe are obvious but not ironclad proof as of yet.

Just the whiff of impropriety disqualifies those on the right.

The leftists demand overwhelming evidence before an investigation even begins if it is a leftist.

The stories don't seem to be getting much traction.

For the invisible things of him since the creation of the world are clearly seen, being perceived through the things that are made, even his everlasting power and divinity, that they may be without excuse. Because knowing God, they didn’t glorify him as God, and didn’t give thanks, but became vain in their reasoning, and their senseless heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools.

bedlamite

• Hold my beer and watch this!
  • friend
  • Ack! PLBTTPHBT!
Re: Hunter & Joe Biden corruption scandal
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2020, 06:34:42 PM »
The stories don't seem to be getting much traction.

Of course not, social media, legacy media, big business, etc. all want him to win.

You forgot about Joe's daughter's diary:

https://nationalfile.com/exclusive-source-biden-daughters-diary-details-not-appropriate-showers-with-joe-as-child/
A plan is just a list of things that doesn't happen.
Is defenestration possible through the overton window?

Fly320s

• friend
  • Formerly, Arthur, King of the Britons
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2020, 07:18:20 PM »
Let's flip this around.  What news stories, obvious but not ironclad proof as of yet, about Trump would convince you not to vote for Trump?  If this was Ivanka's diary, would that convince you?

People's minds are made up.  No one is changing their opinion at this point.  It always was and always will be, "My guy isn't as bad as their guy."
Islamic sex dolls.  Do they blow themselves up?

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2020, 07:26:11 PM »
Let's flip this around.  What news stories, obvious but not ironclad proof as of yet, about Trump would convince you not to vote for Trump?  If this was Ivanka's diary, would that convince you?

People's minds are made up.  No one is changing their opinion at this point.  It always was and always will be, "My guy isn't as bad as their guy."

Unlike Trump's negative press covfefe, we haven't seen countless negative stories about Biden in the past 5 years, from prestige news outlets, that turn out to be just flat wrong. He hasn't been made into literally Hitler, literally Atilla, and literally Bull Connor, by the news and entertainment media, for no reason at all. Biden wasn't "impeached," without even being charged with a crime.

So to compare the two situations is a bit of a stretch.
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

Fly320s

• friend
« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2020, 07:30:59 PM »

So to compare the two situations is a bit of a stretch.

No, it isn't a stretch.

People have picked their candidate and the only way someone won't vote for Biden, for example, is if Biden dies or is disqualified for running.  And in that case, only the people who actually pay attention to the news will change their voting strategy.

But, just for the fun of it, what if Fox News comes out with evidence that Trump is corrupt?  Or Trump has plans to become a democrat once elected and ban all guns.  Would you change your vote?

My opinion is that this close to election no one is changing their vote, no matter what.

Ron

• friends
    • What I believe ...
« Reply #5 on: October 27, 2020, 07:57:27 PM »
This all did break very late in the campaign season.

There better be even worse stuff that cannot be excused if they hope to force the media to cover it vs cover up.

Of course if treasonous influence peddling implicating a presidential candidate, combined with underage incestuous sexual relations and drug addiction doesn't rate coverage then ...  

Comparing this to anything Trump related thus far is silly.

We have video, audio and principles who've flipped all publicly available for confirmation of the story.
For the invisible things of him since the creation of the world are clearly seen, being perceived through the things that are made, even his everlasting power and divinity, that they may be without excuse. Because knowing God, they didn’t glorify him as God, and didn’t give thanks, but became vain in their reasoning, and their senseless heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools.

MikeB

• friend
« Reply #6 on: October 27, 2020, 08:21:39 PM »
No, it isn't a stretch.

People have picked their candidate and the only way someone won't vote for Biden, for example, is if Biden dies or is disqualified for running.  And in that case, only the people who actually pay attention to the news will change their voting strategy.

But, just for the fun of it, what if Fox News comes out with evidence that Trump is corrupt?  Or Trump has plans to become a democrat once elected and ban all guns.  Would you change your vote?

My opinion is that this close to election no one is changing their vote, no matter what.

Probably true, but there are a large number of reports that “can I change my vote” and “hunter Biden” are trending on google. May not be related or it might. To be truly effective this would have needed to come out sooner if true. There have been reports of corruption surrounding the Biden family for decades though, but as is usual these things seem to be ignored when it’s a Dem. This is not new, just the potential proof of documentation in the laptop is.

charby

• Necromancer
  • Administrator
  • APS's Resident Sikh/Muslim
« Reply #7 on: October 27, 2020, 10:26:18 PM »
What about grainy photographs of Trump having sex with a 12 year old at Epstein's island with a statement from Ghislaine Maxwell saying she arraigned for the girl and took the pictures?
Iowa- 88% more livable that the rest of the US

Uranus is a gas giant.

Team 444: Member# 536

Ron

• friends
    • What I believe ...
« Reply #8 on: October 27, 2020, 11:28:02 PM »
I looked for dirt on Trump back in '16, particularly related to Epstein and have never heard that rumor.

There is incontrovertible proof that, at the minimum, Hunter Biden is a major national security risk if Joe becomes president.  
« Last Edit: October 27, 2020, 11:47:39 PM by Ron »

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #9 on: October 28, 2020, 01:15:25 AM »

I thought I already explained that. A thousand bits of fake news have been leveled against Trump, only to be thoroughly discredited. I would be stupid to fall for the latest one that just happens to land just before election day.

With Biden, almost the opposite is true.

charby, if such photos emerged, I suppose I may not vote for either of them. On the other hand, photoshop and deep fakes.
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #10 on: October 28, 2020, 01:33:32 AM »

I thought I already explained that. A thousand bits of fake news have been leveled against Trump, only to be thoroughly discredited. I would be stupid to fall for the latest one that just happens to land just before election day.

With Biden, almost the opposite is true.

^^^ This.

All this Biden dirt is a classic case of "Too little, too late." It seems like half the country has already voted, and everybody else is so sick of the campaigns that nobody is paying any attention. This Biden dirt needed to have been publicized in August and September, not now.
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
« Reply #11 on: October 28, 2020, 08:09:22 AM »
^^^ This.

All this Biden dirt is a classic case of "Too little, too late." It seems like half the country has already voted, and everybody else is so sick of the campaigns that nobody is paying any attention. This Biden dirt needed to have been publicized in August and September, not now.

You have to consider most Americans seem have the memory of a goldfish
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

MillCreek

• Skippy The Wonder Dog
  • friend
  • APS Risk Manager
« Reply #12 on: October 28, 2020, 09:23:21 AM »
Many of the comments in this thread illustrate the principle that once your mind is made up, new evidence will not easily change it.

Quote from: Angel Eyes on August 09, 2018, 01:56:15 AM
You are one lousy risk manager.

Ron

• friends
    • What I believe ...
« Reply #13 on: October 28, 2020, 09:43:19 AM »
My biggest concern about the current an incoming Trump administration is actually Jared Kushner.

If something fishy is going on or gets outed I have a sinking feeling he will be the one hip deep in questionable dealings.

There is a behind the scenes "war" going on between the rich and powerful globalists. Trump is the avatar of one group and the Dems and Rinos the representatives of another.

There are no good guys, just guys who will interfere with your lives more, or guys who will interfere less.

Nationalist leanings vs globalist leanings seem to be the major fault line.

All the sicko perversions the globalists push are designed to destroy the ties that bind, destroy the culture, destroy the foundation upon which nations are built.

The Bidens are crony globalists of the first magnitude.

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #14 on: October 28, 2020, 09:51:38 AM »

Nationalist leanings vs globalist leanings seem to be the major fault line.

All the sicko perversions the globalists push are designed to destroy the ties that bind, destroy the culture, destroy the foundation upon which nations are built.

The Bidens are crony globalists of the first magnitude.

Their idea world model is something along the lines of Yugoslavia and the USSR and I think we all know how they turned out
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

Fly320s

• friend
« Reply #15 on: October 28, 2020, 09:52:38 AM »
Many of the comments in this thread illustrate the principle that once your mind is made up, new evidence will not easily change it.

Agreed, especially this close to the election.

I also think that the "20% of voters are undecided" is just flat out wrong.  My guess is that 20% doesn't want to answer the polling questions.  

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #16 on: October 28, 2020, 09:54:05 AM »
Agreed, especially this close to the election.

I also think that the "20% of voters are undecided" is just flat out wrong.  My guess is that 20% doesn't want to answer the polling questions.  

I would say that 80-90% of conservatives refuse to answer polls while 80-90% of liberals are more than happy to.
- Calvin and Hobbes

Ron

• friends
    • What I believe ...
« Reply #17 on: October 28, 2020, 09:55:13 AM »

Why don't you enlighten us and elaborate?

TechMan

• Administrator
  • Yes, your moderation has been outsourced.
« Reply #18 on: October 28, 2020, 10:06:49 AM »

I agree with this and that is probably why it was released when it was. 
Hawkmoon - Never underestimate another person's capacity for stupidity. Any time you think someone can't possibly be that dumb ... they'll prove you wrong.

Bacon and Eggs - A day's work for a chicken; A lifetime commitment for a pig.
Stupidity will always be its own reward.
Bad decisions make good stories.

Viking - The problem with the modern world is that there aren't really any predators eating stupid people.

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #19 on: October 28, 2020, 10:16:36 AM »
What about grainy photographs of Trump having sex with a 12 year old at Epstein's island with a statement from Ghislaine Maxwell saying she arraigned for the girl and took the pictures?
I would say that would be a put up or shut up thing.  Show the evidence or it didn't happen. 
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #20 on: October 28, 2020, 10:18:49 AM »
I agree with this and that is probably why it was released when it was. 
Part of the problem is a whole lot of people don't follow politics except right before the election.  You want to have the story hit at a time when everyone is paying attention, otherwise it might pass out of the news cycle and no one thinks about it come time to vote.  Hard to pin that timing down when voting starts so early.
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

charby

• Necromancer
  • Administrator
  • APS's Resident Sikh/Muslim
« Reply #21 on: October 28, 2020, 10:26:14 AM »
I would say that would be a put up or shut up thing.  Show the evidence or it didn't happen. 

The grainy picture and statement from Ghislaine would be the evidence. Kind of like a statement from a blind computer repair guy and grainy pictures of Hunter and a crack pipe.
Iowa- 88% more livable that the rest of the US

Uranus is a gas giant.

Team 444: Member# 536

DittoHead

• friend
  • Writing for the Bulwark since August 2019
« Reply #22 on: October 28, 2020, 10:33:26 AM »
Kind of like a statement from a blind computer repair guy and grainy pictures of Hunter and a crack pipe.

Don't forget Rudy! The overall credibility of the story is not helped by his involvement, he's been off his rocker for awhile now.
In the moral, catatonic stupor America finds itself in today it is only disagreement we seek, and the more virulent that disagreement, the better.

RoadKingLarry

• friends
« Reply #23 on: October 28, 2020, 10:36:02 AM »

Well, aren't you the optimist.  =D
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams

Ron

• friends
    • What I believe ...
« Reply #24 on: October 28, 2020, 10:38:09 AM »
The grainy picture and statement from Ghislaine would be the evidence. Kind of like a statement from a blind computer repair guy and grainy pictures of Hunter and a crack pipe.

You deny that the photos are Hunter?

Nobody else has denied the photos are Hunter.

You deny the emails are from Hunter?

Nobody else denies the emails are from Hunter.

You deny the first person account of the China deal?

Nobody in the campaign denies the Bidens China deal.

Sorry Charby, but there is a mountain more evidence against the Bidens than an internet rumor, a grainy photo and a human traffickers accusation.