Author Topic: Voting fraud compendium  (Read 36557 times)

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
Re: Voting fraud compendium
« Reply #25 on: November 06, 2020, 10:37:48 AM »
Couldn't help but notice how many in the media describe Trump disputing the results as "attacking" the results.
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

RocketMan

• Mad Rocket Scientist
  • friend
  • Semper Fidelis
« Reply #26 on: November 06, 2020, 11:26:21 AM »
Trump is attacking the results, and with plenty of justification in my opinion.
If there really was intelligent life on other planets, we'd be sending them foreign aid.

Conservatives see George Orwell's "1984" as a cautionary tale.  Progressives view it as a "how to" manual.

My wife often says to me, "You are evil and must be destroyed." She may be right.

Liberals believe one should never let reason, logic and facts get in the way of a good emotional argument.

Ron

• friends
  • Like a tree planted by the rivers of water
    • What I believe ...
« Reply #27 on: November 06, 2020, 11:43:08 AM »
For years, decades actually, everyone has "joked" about the corruption and vote stealing that big city machines engage in every national election.

We've joked about this while the franchise of voting has been weakened and turned into such a farce that people actually argue you are the bad guy if you support showing ID.

We've dug a pit and fallen into it, reaped what we've sown.

Will Trump be the first one to stand up and fight against the manipulation of elections that take place so regularly?

Will the people care?

Do the Republicans even care?

Trump and his supporters have pretty much revealed treason in the highest places over the last three years and there is not ONE SINGLE INDIVIDUAL that has been held accountable.

If treason at the highest levels is ignored why would the vote fraud that has become an institution now for decades be any different?

Trumps an unlikely hero and not much of a good guy and certainly I don't agree with him on everything (as if I've ever found a politician I did agree with all the time).

His only virtue is he doesn't seem to be down with the globalist program. He has shown loyalty to his land and its people at the very least. His enemies are the right enemies  "we cannot spare this man, he fights".

For the invisible things of him since the creation of the world are clearly seen, being perceived through the things that are made, even his everlasting power and divinity, that they may be without excuse. Because knowing God, they didn’t glorify him as God, and didn’t give thanks, but became vain in their reasoning, and their senseless heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools.

fifth_column

• friend
« Reply #28 on: November 06, 2020, 12:55:23 PM »
I haven't checked the math yet.  According to the tweet linked below:

"I just downloaded the Excel CSV data rolls for Pennsylvania.

Eliminated bad dates of birth, and created an age column.  Then graphed it.

Age 100+ = 672
90-100 = 21,439

Total: 1048576"

https://twitter.com/mad_liberals/status/1324771413329399812?s=20
Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and it never will... The limits of tyrants are prescribed by the endurance of those whom they oppress. ― Frederick Douglass

No American citizen should be willing to accept a government that uses its power against its own people.  -  Catherine Engelbrecht

just Warren

• friend
  • My DJ name is Heavy Cream.
« Reply #29 on: November 06, 2020, 01:30:29 PM »
It will be interesting to get a look at these ballots and see how many just had the POTUS and maybe the senate/house sections filled in.

If you're in a hurry to generate as many ballots as possible you can't spend the time filling in all the down-ballot races. So if a lot of them come back without the down-ballot choices being made then that will be a solid tell for fraud.
Member in Good Standing of the Spontaneous Order of the Invisible Hand.

kgbsquirrel

• APS Photoshop God
  • friend
  • Bill, slayer of threads.
« Reply #30 on: November 06, 2020, 03:00:07 PM »
I haven't checked the math yet.  According to the tweet linked below:

"I just downloaded the Excel CSV data rolls for Pennsylvania.

Eliminated bad dates of birth, and created an age column.  Then graphed it.

Age 100+ = 672
90-100 = 21,439

Total: 1048576"

https://twitter.com/mad_liberals/status/1324771413329399812?s=20

Annnd... It's gone.

Never saw it.

fifth_column

• friend
« Reply #31 on: November 06, 2020, 03:12:47 PM »
Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and it never will... The limits of tyrants are prescribed by the endurance of those whom they oppress. ― Frederick Douglass

No American citizen should be willing to accept a government that uses its power against its own people.  -  Catherine Engelbrecht

RocketMan

• Mad Rocket Scientist
  • friend
  • Semper Fidelis
« Reply #32 on: November 07, 2020, 10:23:40 PM »
My daughter just reported that her mail-in ballot in VA was never tallied.  It was not reported as received.
Of course it was a mostly republican ballot, including a vote for Trump.
If there really was intelligent life on other planets, we'd be sending them foreign aid.

Conservatives see George Orwell's "1984" as a cautionary tale.  Progressives view it as a "how to" manual.

My wife often says to me, "You are evil and must be destroyed." She may be right.

Liberals believe one should never let reason, logic and facts get in the way of a good emotional argument.

Angel Eyes

• Lying dog-faced pony soldier
  • friend
  • You're not diggin'
« Reply #33 on: November 08, 2020, 12:00:39 AM »
"I make love to men daily, but in the imagination."
                         - Barack Obama

makattak

• Dark Lord of the Cis
  • friend
« Reply #34 on: November 08, 2020, 02:25:37 PM »
https://gnews.org/534248/

Blatant and obvious and the "I Fing love science!!!!" crowd will say you're stupid and it doesn't prove anything.
I wish the Ring had never come to me. I wish none of this had happened.

So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us. There are other forces at work in this world, Frodo, besides the will of evil. Bilbo was meant to find the Ring. In which case, you also were meant to have it. And that is an encouraging thought

Angel Eyes

• friend
  • You're not diggin'
                         - Barack Obama

cordex

• Administrator
« Reply #36 on: November 09, 2020, 08:01:36 AM »
Very brief analysis of voter turnout in key states:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-vu-v0QDt70

State turnouts as a percentage of registered voters in AZ, FL, NV, OH, and NC changed between -7.3% and 6%.
State turnouts in MN, PA, WI were up between 14.5% and 20.6%.

That's interesting, at the very least.

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #38 on: November 09, 2020, 08:47:01 AM »
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

DittoHead

• friend
  • Writing for the Bulwark since August 2019
« Reply #39 on: November 09, 2020, 08:55:36 AM »
Very brief analysis of voter turnout in key states:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-vu-v0QDt70

State turnouts as a percentage of registered voters in AZ, FL, NV, OH, and NC changed between -7.3% and 6%.
State turnouts in MN, PA, WI were up between 14.5% and 20.6%.

That's interesting, at the very least.

Did you do any checking around to validate those claims? Lots of "suspicious voter turnout increases" I've seen shared end up being apples-to-oranges comparisons such as comparing voting age population to votes in 2016 against registered voters to votes in 2020.

Other sources have MN going from 74% to 78% and WI going from 67% to 72%, not sure about PA.
In the moral, catatonic stupor America finds itself in today it is only disagreement we seek, and the more virulent that disagreement, the better.

MillCreek

• Skippy The Wonder Dog
  • friend
  • APS Risk Manager
« Reply #40 on: November 09, 2020, 10:36:19 AM »
https://apnews.com/article/fraud-claims-aimed-trump-base-loyal-e1c3c5147d11a033fb43ebe66a29f7e8

According to this, fraud claims are more to keep the base loyal to Trump and to give him a gracious exit.

Quote from: Angel Eyes on August 09, 2018, 01:56:15 AM
You are one lousy risk manager.

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!

Angel Eyes

• friend
  • You're not diggin'
                         - Barack Obama

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
« Reply #43 on: November 09, 2020, 01:22:37 PM »
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #44 on: November 09, 2020, 02:47:36 PM »
https://www.dailywire.com/news/report-in-353-u-s-counties-1-8-million-more-voters-registered-than-eligible-citizens

I can vouch for this. Out of curiosity last week, I input my information into the CA voter rolls and I was still there as inactive.

Angel Eyes

• friend
  • You're not diggin'
« Reply #45 on: November 09, 2020, 03:27:21 PM »
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/nevada-election-worker-voting-irregularities-trump-campaign

The Trump campaign has obtained a sworn statement from an election worker in Clark County, Nev., who claims to have witnessed irregularities at a polling center in the key battleground state, the president’s legal team told Fox News.

The election worker, whose name was redacted over fears of reprisals, said they “had concerns over election polling place and intimation and voter fraud,” according to a sworn affidavit obtained by Fox News. The alleged incidents purportedly took place while the worker served at a Clark County elections center during early voting from Oct. 17 to Oct. 30.
                         - Barack Obama

MillCreek

• Skippy The Wonder Dog
  • friend
  • APS Risk Manager
« Reply #46 on: November 09, 2020, 04:43:16 PM »
^^^Kind of convenient to make anonymous allegations over fear of reprisal.  We should swear him in and see what he has to say as testimony in a courtroom.

Angel Eyes

• friend
  • You're not diggin'
« Reply #47 on: November 09, 2020, 05:30:44 PM »
Keeping whistle-blowers anonymous (or at least keeping their identities from the public) is nothing new.  It does not automatically mean nefarious motivations as you seem to imply.
                         - Barack Obama

cordex

• Administrator
« Reply #48 on: November 09, 2020, 06:40:22 PM »
Keeping whistle-blowers anonymous (or at least keeping their identities from the public) is nothing new.  It does not automatically mean nefarious motivations as you seem to imply.
And I’m sure Twitter/Facebook will rush to block anyone from mentioning the name of the whistleblower when someone does dig it up, right?

MillCreek

• Skippy The Wonder Dog
  • friend
  • APS Risk Manager
« Reply #49 on: November 09, 2020, 06:42:30 PM »
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8929777/Rudy-Giulianis-witness-claims-saw-voting-fraud-convicted-child-sex-offender.html

Mr. Brooks may have some credibility problems as a witness, what with a felony child sex conviction and owing tens of thousands in child support.  However, these problems apparently did not prevent him by being hired by the Clinton campaign in 2016.