Author Topic: Voting fraud compendium  (Read 36579 times)

Angel Eyes

• Lying dog-faced pony soldier
  • friend
  • You're not diggin'
Re: Voting fraud compendium
« Reply #50 on: November 09, 2020, 07:11:24 PM »

Haven't been able to find the original source for the 5.5 sigma figure.
"I make love to men daily, but in the imagination."
                         - Barack Obama

Angel Eyes

• friend
  • You're not diggin'
« Reply #51 on: November 09, 2020, 07:16:18 PM »
More time-series data analysis using national ballot-counting data scraped from the NY Times site:

https://twitter.com/APhilosophae/status/1325593635996512257

A long, dense read, but the raw data and the script used to run the analysis are available as links on the thread.

Significant anomalies detected in the data for Wisconsin, Michigan, Pennsylvania, Georgia, and Virginia.

- Barack Obama

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
« Reply #52 on: November 09, 2020, 09:53:03 PM »
    Attorney General William Barr has authorized prosecutors to pursue “substantial allegations” of voting irregularities, if they exist, before the presidential election is certified. The move comes despite there being little evidence of such fraud. https://t.co/9I8lXeQHKi

— The Associated Press (@AP) November 10, 2020
https://twitchy.com/dougp-3137/2020/11/09/so-it-begins-ag-bill-barr-authorizes-prosecutors-to-probe-substantial-allegations-of-voting-irregularities-before-election-is-certified/
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

just Warren

• friend
  • My DJ name is Heavy Cream.
« Reply #53 on: November 09, 2020, 11:40:24 PM »
Another "glitch" this time in Wisconsin.

Weird how it always goes in the Democrats' direction.
Member in Good Standing of the Spontaneous Order of the Invisible Hand.

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #54 on: November 09, 2020, 11:53:55 PM »
At this rate we just may have a Trump 50 state sweep!

Yeah I know, dream on. Right now I'll settle for flipping PA, WI, MI, GA, maybe VA
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #55 on: November 09, 2020, 11:59:55 PM »
Another "glitch" this time in Wisconsin.

Weird how it always goes in the Democrats' direction.

Weird implies out of the ordinary
- Calvin and Hobbes

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #56 on: November 10, 2020, 12:12:03 AM »
I can vouch for this. Out of curiosity last week, I input my information into the CA voter rolls and I was still there as inactive.

I wonder who "you" voted for.
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #57 on: November 10, 2020, 12:18:50 AM »
Dems and the media sure are insisting Trump concede. Something tells me they're getting worried
- Calvin and Hobbes

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #58 on: November 10, 2020, 12:47:51 AM »
Dems and the media sure are insisting Trump concede. Something tells me they're getting worried

Doesn't matter. Al Gore conceded, and then he rescinded his concession -- and it still didn't matter. The law doesn't mention and certainly doesn't require a concession. Trump would be an idiot to concede. As someone else already said, this election stinks worse than a Chinese fish market.

dogmush

• friend
« Reply #59 on: November 10, 2020, 04:09:49 AM »
As someone else already said, this election stinks worse than a Chinese fish bat market.

FIFY

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #60 on: November 10, 2020, 08:24:23 AM »
I wonder who "you" voted for.

Heh. That's one of the reasons I checked it. Supposedly "inactive" means you have to re-register to vote, but you're still listed as a voter, vs having your info deleted. In CA's defense, I did have to input my CA driver's license number (which I had to dig up, since ID confiscates your CA license when you get your ID one) and last four of my SSN.

Still, I'm skeptical of any security protocols in CA, having (over 30 years ago) had a guy named Jose collect unemployment there using my SSN. And having the CA unemployment office sending me letters accusing me of fraud. I guess Jose was cool though, because instead of going after him for stealing my SSN, they assigned me an "alternative number" in their system to "clear it up". At the risk of being racist, guess which demographic made up 90% of the unemployment office at the time (kinda like the CA DMV, who assigns voters, is now).
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

Nightfall

• friend
« Reply #62 on: November 10, 2020, 02:33:35 PM »

Haven't been able to find the original source for the 5.5 sigma figure.

https://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/2020/11/massive-voter-fraud-in-wisconsin.php

It appears the 2020 WI voter turnout, when calculated in the same manner as that of previous elections, is actually closer to 72.5% rather than 90%.

It is difficult if not impossible to reason a person out of a position they did not reason themselves into. - 230RN

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #63 on: November 10, 2020, 02:51:54 PM »
https://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/2020/11/massive-voter-fraud-in-wisconsin.php

It appears the 2020 WI voter turnout, when calculated in the same manner as that of previous elections, is actually closer to 72.5% rather than 90%.

The author made so many changes and updates that, after reading the article,  I have no idea what compares with what.

Nightfall

• friend
« Reply #64 on: November 10, 2020, 03:35:41 PM »
The author made so many changes and updates that, after reading the article,  I have no idea what compares with what.

The AP currently lists total WI votes for the Presidential race at 3,289,474. The WI gov elections site voter turnout spreadsheet estimates voting age population at 4,536,417.

3,289,474 / 4,536,417 = 0.725 == 72.5% turnout for 2020

The WI data for 2016, by comparison, put total votes in the general election at 3,004,051 from a voting age population of 4,461,068.

3,004,051 / 4,461,068 = 0.673 == 67.3% turnout for 2016
It is difficult if not impossible to reason a person out of a position they did not reason themselves into. - 230RN

Angel Eyes

• friend
  • You're not diggin'
                         - Barack Obama

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #66 on: November 10, 2020, 06:30:56 PM »
Thousands of ballots returned before the date they were mailed in PA:

Over 51,000 ballots were marked as returned just a day after they were sent out—an extraordinary speed, given U.S. Postal Service (USPS) delivery times, while nearly 35,000 were returned on the same day they were mailed out. Another more than 23,000 have a return date earlier than the sent date. More than 9,000 have no sent date.

https://www.theepochtimes.com/pennsylvania-100000-ballots-with-implausible-return-dates_3572942.html?utm_source=share-btn-copylink

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!

MillCreek

• Skippy The Wonder Dog
  • friend
  • APS Risk Manager
« Reply #68 on: November 10, 2020, 07:19:32 PM »

Quote from: Angel Eyes on August 09, 2018, 01:56:15 AM
You are one lousy risk manager.

MillCreek

• Skippy The Wonder Dog
  • friend
  • APS Risk Manager

Quote from: Angel Eyes on August 09, 2018, 01:56:15 AM
You are one lousy risk manager.

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #70 on: November 10, 2020, 07:49:43 PM »
- Calvin and Hobbes

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #71 on: November 10, 2020, 09:42:31 PM »
Thousands of ballots returned before the date they were mailed in PA:

https://www.theepochtimes.com/pennsylvania-100000-ballots-with-implausible-return-dates_3572942.html?utm_source=share-btn-copylink

And on another site, a suggestion that there might have been election fraud has been labeled as "dangerous" and stupid.

Ooooooo-kay, then.

RocketMan

• Mad Rocket Scientist
  • friend
  • Semper Fidelis
« Reply #72 on: November 10, 2020, 10:50:15 PM »
https://www.seattletimes.com/nation-world/postal-worker-admits-fabricating-allegations-of-ballot-tampering-officials-say/

Huh. Another liar.

This story has taken another twist.  James O'Keefe of Veritas fame has posted a tweet with a video where Richard Hopkins said he did not recant, and that the Washington Post made up the story about him recanting.  He is demanding that the Washington Post recant their article.

https://twitter.com/JamesOKeefeIII/status/1326337154050641920
If there really was intelligent life on other planets, we'd be sending them foreign aid.

Conservatives see George Orwell's "1984" as a cautionary tale.  Progressives view it as a "how to" manual.

My wife often says to me, "You are evil and must be destroyed." She may be right.

Liberals believe one should never let reason, logic and facts get in the way of a good emotional argument.

Angel Eyes

• friend
  • You're not diggin'
« Reply #73 on: November 11, 2020, 01:20:27 AM »
This story has taken another twist.  James O'Keefe of Veritas fame has posted a tweet with a video where Richard Hopkins said he did not recant, and that the Washington Post made up the story about him recanting.  He is demanding that the Washington Post recant their article.

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/bethbaumann/2020/11/10/leaked-audio-shows-usps-ig-attempting-to-twist-a-whistleblowers-complaint-of-a-n2579867

- Barack Obama

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #74 on: November 11, 2020, 03:06:34 AM »

That "deep state" that the media claim doesn't exist, at work again.