Author Topic: Voting fraud compendium  (Read 36569 times)

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
Re: Voting fraud compendium
« Reply #75 on: November 11, 2020, 11:05:57 AM »
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

RocketMan

• Mad Rocket Scientist
  • friend
  • Semper Fidelis
« Reply #76 on: November 11, 2020, 12:18:05 PM »
The NYT needs to correct their mast head to read, "All the news that we deem fit to print."
If there really was intelligent life on other planets, we'd be sending them foreign aid.

Conservatives see George Orwell's "1984" as a cautionary tale.  Progressives view it as a "how to" manual.

My wife often says to me, "You are evil and must be destroyed." She may be right.

Liberals believe one should never let reason, logic and facts get in the way of a good emotional argument.

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #77 on: November 11, 2020, 01:18:19 PM »
According to several posts over on our (sort of) sister site, The Firing Line, talk of election fraud is conspiracy theory and should not be allowed.
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #78 on: November 11, 2020, 01:53:30 PM »
According to several posts over on our (sort of) sister site, The Firing Line, talk of election fraud is conspiracy theory and should not be allowed.

But talk of Russian conclusion is okay, right?
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #79 on: November 11, 2020, 02:56:05 PM »
There has been election fraud in probably every election for the last 200 years.  The question is whether it was enough to screw up the results. 
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

MillCreek

• Skippy The Wonder Dog
  • friend
  • APS Risk Manager

Quote from: Angel Eyes on August 09, 2018, 01:56:15 AM
You are one lousy risk manager.

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #81 on: November 11, 2020, 03:17:36 PM »
What would be their reaction if hundreds of thousands of lost Trump ballots suddenly showed up with not a single Biden one among them?
- Calvin and Hobbes

DittoHead

• friend
  • Writing for the Bulwark since August 2019
« Reply #82 on: November 11, 2020, 04:17:32 PM »
What would be their reaction if hundreds of thousands of lost Trump ballots suddenly showed up with not a single Biden one among them?
My reaction would depend on what you mean by "suddenly showed up".

These ballots physically arrived at the counting location? That would obviously be incredibly suspicious.
Counted consecutively? That would be a statistical impossibility even in the darkest blue state .
Added to a running total on an unofficial live feed? An explanation would certainly be nice, but it is unofficial for a reason.
In the moral, catatonic stupor America finds itself in today it is only disagreement we seek, and the more virulent that disagreement, the better.

Jim147

• friends
« Reply #83 on: November 11, 2020, 06:40:52 PM »
I'll start with not being a Trump fan or a republican. What are your thoughts on all the ballot Bidin got while the down ticket got no votes?
Sometimes we carry more weight then we owe.
And sometimes goes on and on and on.

BAH-WEEP-GRAAAGHNAH WHEEP NI-NI BONG

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #84 on: November 11, 2020, 07:06:16 PM »
I'll start with not being a Trump fan or a republican. What are your thoughts on all the ballot Bidin got while the down ticket got no votes?

Objectively, a statistical impossibility.

Subjectively -- circumstantial evidence of a massive ballot harvesting operation in which the people filling out the phony ballots didn't take the time to mark anything but the presidential line.
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

cordex

• Administrator
« Reply #85 on: November 11, 2020, 07:15:16 PM »

Subjectively -- circumstantial evidence of a massive ballot harvesting operation in which the people filling out the phony ballots didn't take the time to mark anything but the presidential line.
So why not straight ticket?
I assume because then you’d have to worry about which local elections to assign the fraudulent ballots to without being obviously invalid?

Angel Eyes

• Lying dog-faced pony soldier
  • friend
  • You're not diggin'
« Reply #86 on: November 11, 2020, 07:43:53 PM »
So why not straight ticket?
I assume because then you’d have to worry about which local elections to assign the fraudulent ballots to without being obviously invalid?

Perhaps the fraudsters were in a hurry and didn't have time to mark all the down-ticket Democrats.
"I make love to men daily, but in the imagination."
                         - Barack Obama

DittoHead

• friend
  • Writing for the Bulwark since August 2019
« Reply #87 on: November 11, 2020, 08:04:17 PM »
Subjectively -- circumstantial evidence
Seems like it wouldn't be that unusual for first time voters who aren't usually interested in politics. I've certainly seen some in the ballots I've processed (which I'm pretty confident weren't harvested/phony). What makes it that unlikely, let alone impossible?

How many were there this year for each candidate and how does that compare to previous presidential elections?
In the moral, catatonic stupor America finds itself in today it is only disagreement we seek, and the more virulent that disagreement, the better.

MillCreek

• Skippy The Wonder Dog
  • friend
  • APS Risk Manager
« Reply #88 on: November 11, 2020, 08:12:12 PM »

Is there a citation to these ballots, in a news source like the Wall Street Journal, New York Times, Associated Press, LA Times or something like that?

Quote from: Angel Eyes on August 09, 2018, 01:56:15 AM
You are one lousy risk manager.

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #89 on: November 12, 2020, 09:21:29 AM »
Prepping for the Georgia Senate runoff:

https://twitchy.com/brettt-3136/2020/11/10/andrew-yang-encourages-dems-to-exploit-georgias-weak-residency-rules-to-swing-the-senate-runoff-to-jon-ossoff/

Putting his money where his mouth is, Yang and his wife are moving to Georgia just to vote. Just heard it on the teevee.
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #90 on: November 12, 2020, 10:49:38 AM »
This story has taken another twist.  James O'Keefe of Veritas fame has posted a tweet with a video where Richard Hopkins said he did not recant, and that the Washington Post made up the story about him recanting.  He is demanding that the Washington Post recant their article.

https://twitter.com/JamesOKeefeIII/status/1326337154050641920

Listening to a relevant portion of the interviews is quite interesting:

https://twitchy.com/gregp-3534/2020/11/12/rep-thomas-massie-interrogation-of-richard-hopkins-sounds-like-something-out-of-a-george-orwell-novel/

https://youtu.be/QkNkQ2nDQfc?t=4490

These guys sound more like lawyers from an opposing team in court attempting to twist a witness's words. Seeing this, if I were ever in such an interview situation, it would only be with a very good lawyer at my side.
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!

Angel Eyes

• friend
  • You're not diggin'
« Reply #92 on: November 12, 2020, 11:26:28 AM »
I'm so glad we have such unbiased, level-headed people in charge of certifying the election.  Makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside ...

- Barack Obama

Angel Eyes

• friend
  • You're not diggin'
« Reply #93 on: November 12, 2020, 01:49:56 PM »
https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2020/11/12/it-contractor-for-dominion-ballot-counting-software-co-exposes-massive-ballot-fraud-in-detroit-michigan/

Carone was sent to Detroit, Michigan, to provide technical support for the ballot counting process.  While she was there she noted poll workers repeatedly double scanning ballots to generate multiple votes from the same batch of ballot sheets.  When she reported this to her employer, Mr. Nick Ikonomakis of Dominion, Carone was told it was not her role to  review what the poll workers are doing; essentially to ignore it.

Ms. Carone also witnessed election workers filling out ballots, fraudulently signing ballots, as well as the unloading of vans in an area of the Detroit election tabulation facility she was not permitted to inspect. Ms Carone was on Fox Business with Lou Dobbs to explain part of what she witnessed.

Ms. Carone's interview on Fox Business:

https://youtu.be/tDEUUK6yRBY

- Barack Obama

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #94 on: November 12, 2020, 07:53:08 PM »
James Woods: ‘I tweeted ONE WORD, and Twitter attaches a fraud disclaimer’
https://twitchy.com/brettt-3136/2020/11/12/james-woods-i-tweeted-one-word-and-twitter-attaches-a-fraud-disclaimer/
- Calvin and Hobbes

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #95 on: November 12, 2020, 09:02:44 PM »
- Calvin and Hobbes

cordex

• Administrator
« Reply #96 on: November 12, 2020, 10:14:48 PM »
Another USPS Whistleblower Says Supervisor Told Employees Not to Deliver Republican Mailings
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/bronsonstocking/2020/11/12/another-usps-whistleblower-says-supervisor-told-employees-not-to-deliver-republican-mailings-n2579999
Not sure that counts as voter fraud.
Wrong, maybe criminal, but not going to change the election.

TommyGunn

• friend
  • Stuck in full auto since birth.
« Reply #97 on: November 12, 2020, 10:50:02 PM »

Any one particular such act probably will not ..... but how many  such acts happened?   I sincerely doubt we will ever know.  In my heart I believe the election was stolen,  but I sincerely doubt it will ever be proven because we seem to lack the ability to look into the whole affair in a timely manner.

We have been so screwed.   :mad:

All hail President Ponysoldier!
MOLON LABE   "Through ignorance of what is good and what is bad, the life of men is greatly perplexed." ~~ Cicero

cordex

• Administrator
« Reply #98 on: November 13, 2020, 05:42:16 AM »
I should probably have phrased that differently.
USPS’s local refusal to deliver campaign mail for one side to contested areas close to the election may well have impacted the results of the election, but even if 100% proven, the result will not be recounts or changed electors or runoffs.

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #99 on: November 13, 2020, 07:57:43 AM »

Not in of itself but it demonstrates the mindset of some of those tasked with handling mailed in ballots which is rather troubling.  
« Last Edit: November 13, 2020, 08:34:02 AM by WLJ »
- Calvin and Hobbes