Author Topic: Voting fraud compendium  (Read 36560 times)

MillCreek

• Skippy The Wonder Dog
  • friend
  • APS Risk Manager
Re: Voting fraud compendium
« Reply #100 on: November 13, 2020, 09:06:16 AM »
https://www.thedailybeast.com/usps-staffer-richard-hopkins-told-agents-project-veritas-penned-his-ballot-tampering-claim

If only we could put the Veritas people under oath to see what they say.  It is unfortunate that perjury is generally not considered important enough to prosecute.

Quote from: Angel Eyes on August 09, 2018, 01:56:15 AM
You are one lousy risk manager.

RocketMan

• Mad Rocket Scientist
  • friend
  • Semper Fidelis
« Reply #101 on: November 13, 2020, 10:22:10 AM »
https://www.thedailybeast.com/usps-staffer-richard-hopkins-told-agents-project-veritas-penned-his-ballot-tampering-claim

If only we could put the Veritas people under oath to see what they say.  It is unfortunate that perjury is generally not considered important enough to prosecute.

So the Daily Beast is not going to make up fake news about Hopkins and his affidavit?  It's pretty clear the New York Times did.
If there really was intelligent life on other planets, we'd be sending them foreign aid.

Conservatives see George Orwell's "1984" as a cautionary tale.  Progressives view it as a "how to" manual.

My wife often says to me, "You are evil and must be destroyed." She may be right.

Liberals believe one should never let reason, logic and facts get in the way of a good emotional argument.

MillCreek

• Skippy The Wonder Dog
  • friend
  • APS Risk Manager
« Reply #102 on: November 13, 2020, 10:32:51 AM »
So the Daily Beast is not going to make up fake news about Hopkins and his affidavit?  It's pretty clear the New York Times did.

A quote from the article:

A spokesman for Project Veritas acknowledged having a hand in the affidavit but insisted that the “affidavit was drafted with Mr. Hopkins’ input and requested revisions,” according to the Post.

It seems clear enough that the premise of the article, that Veritas wrote the affidavit for Hopkins, is correct.   Now there is nothing wrong with that; I write affidavits and declarations all the time for my providers to sign.  I always tell them however, that they have to agree with every word in the affidavit/declaration before signing it. Hopkins told investigators not only that his affidavit was written by Project Veritas but that he wasn’t even entirely sure of what the group had included in it because he was in “so much shock I wasn’t paying that much attention to what they were telling me.”  Mr. Hopkins would be well advised to do the same.

RocketMan

• Mad Rocket Scientist
  • friend
  • Semper Fidelis
« Reply #103 on: November 13, 2020, 12:29:22 PM »
Hopkins told investigators not only that his affidavit was written by Project Veritas but that he wasn’t even entirely sure of what the group had included in it because he was in “so much shock I wasn’t paying that much attention to what they were telling me.”  Mr. Hopkins would be well advised to do the same.

And the NYT put words in Hopkins mouth when they claimed he had recanted earlier this week.  I will not trust anything the DB writes for the same reason I don't trust the NYT.
If there really was intelligent life on other planets, we'd be sending them foreign aid.

Conservatives see George Orwell's "1984" as a cautionary tale.  Progressives view it as a "how to" manual.

My wife often says to me, "You are evil and must be destroyed." She may be right.

Liberals believe one should never let reason, logic and facts get in the way of a good emotional argument.

kgbsquirrel

• APS Photoshop God
  • friend
  • Bill, slayer of threads.
« Reply #104 on: November 13, 2020, 02:30:04 PM »
And the NYT put words in Hopkins mouth when they claimed he had recanted earlier this week.  I will not trust anything the DB writes for the same reason I don't trust the NYT.

This.

DittoHead

• friend
  • Writing for the Bulwark since August 2019
« Reply #105 on: November 14, 2020, 09:39:40 AM »
With the campaign already facing exceedingly long odds in its recount efforts, there are widespread concerns within Trumpworld and GOP circles that Giuliani’s antics are thwarting the president’s legal machinery from within.

I've never understood why Trump keeps him around.
In the moral, catatonic stupor America finds itself in today it is only disagreement we seek, and the more virulent that disagreement, the better.

MillCreek

• Skippy The Wonder Dog
  • friend
  • APS Risk Manager
« Reply #106 on: November 14, 2020, 12:31:39 PM »
^^^The odd thing is that he used to be a well-respected attorney in the legal world, and his leadership of NYC after 9/11 was impressive.  I wonder what happened to him.

zxcvbob

• friend
« Reply #107 on: November 14, 2020, 02:32:44 PM »
^^^The odd thing is that he used to be a well-respected attorney in the legal world, and his leadership of NYC after 9/11 was impressive.  I wonder what happened to him.

https://www.theonion.com/rudy-giuliani-tests-positive-for-slew-of-obscure-bat-di-1845255014
"It's good, though..."

kgbsquirrel

• APS Photoshop God
  • friend
  • Bill, slayer of threads.
« Reply #108 on: November 14, 2020, 03:11:44 PM »

Gas lighting.

Ron

• friends
  • Like a tree planted by the rivers of water
    • What I believe ...
« Reply #109 on: November 15, 2020, 11:00:13 AM »

He decided to remain loyal to his country.
For the invisible things of him since the creation of the world are clearly seen, being perceived through the things that are made, even his everlasting power and divinity, that they may be without excuse. Because knowing God, they didn’t glorify him as God, and didn’t give thanks, but became vain in their reasoning, and their senseless heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools.

Ron

• friends
    • What I believe ...
« Reply #110 on: November 15, 2020, 11:39:17 AM »
Considering that widescale voting fraud has been the norm for decades it might be hard to generate much public interest in changing the status quo.

My grandfather was a cog in the Chicago Machine and that machine has analogues across the states as well as at the federal level.

The reality is, high trust cultures with low time preference have fair and accurate elections.

Low trust cultures with high time preference have rigged elections with rampant cheating.

It's been a long transition from the former to the latter.

The USA has been flooded with peoples from the latter for decades, actually over a century.

If the former ever decide to opt out of keeping the wheels turning, we'll be in an Atlas shrugged moment where we will finish becoming a full blown banana republic.  
« Last Edit: November 15, 2020, 01:20:13 PM by Ron »
For the invisible things of him since the creation of the world are clearly seen, being perceived through the things that are made, even his everlasting power and divinity, that they may be without excuse. Because knowing God, they didn’t glorify him as God, and didn’t give thanks, but became vain in their reasoning, and their senseless heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools.

Angel Eyes

• Lying dog-faced pony soldier
  • friend
  • You're not diggin'
« Reply #111 on: November 15, 2020, 01:16:16 PM »

"I make love to men daily, but in the imagination."
                         - Barack Obama

Angel Eyes

• friend
  • You're not diggin'
« Reply #112 on: November 18, 2020, 05:27:49 PM »
                         - Barack Obama

Ron

• friends
    • What I believe ...
« Reply #113 on: November 22, 2020, 08:59:46 AM »
So the Supreme Court is being aligned. They Department of Defense was recently realigned by the president. Take a look at how he put in place, a cyberterrorism and terrorism expert. As I said look at what he did in 2018 with the executive order to deal with foreign interference in our national elections. Look, I’d like to see in a perfect world, John Durham’s report come out and people go to jail. I’d like to see Jeffrey Epstein and Ghislaine Maxwell and a lot of people go to jail. I’d like to see what’s on Hunter Biden’s laptop. I’d like to see those people go to jail. I’d like to see what’s on Anthony Weiner’s laptop. I’d like to see a lot of people go to jail. And then when we get to the final phase of the election fraud I’d like to see people go to jail. The one thing I’ll say is there’ll be an intermingling. There will be people going to jail I believe who are involved in all of those or some of those same investigations. So there is potentially a great awakening. The truth has to come out. I believe it will. I do not think that you can hide the truth. I do say it and I believe it, every lie will be revealed. This country’s going to be shocked when the find the truth about who’s been occupying the Oval Office for some periods of years. They’re going to be shocked at the level of pedoph*lia. They are going to be shocked at what I believe is going to be a revelation in terms of people who are engaged in satanic worship.

Attorney Lin Wood during an interview on 11/21/20

« Last Edit: November 22, 2020, 09:27:01 AM by Ron »

Ron

• friends
    • What I believe ...
« Reply #114 on: November 23, 2020, 08:51:15 AM »
Between the Trump legal team, Sidney Powell and Lin Wood they better pull a rabbit out of the hat.

Setting crazy high expectations and not delivering will be seen as another betrayal of trust.

Trying to gain control and rule Mordor is a pretty crazy scheme. If nothing else it has been fun to watch.

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #115 on: November 23, 2020, 08:55:58 AM »
I'm very interested in this latest Sydney Powell thing.  I honestly can't tell if there's a rift between her and the Trump team or if they're playing 3D chess with the announcement and clarification that they are separate entities.
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

RocketMan

• Mad Rocket Scientist
  • friend
  • Semper Fidelis
« Reply #116 on: November 23, 2020, 10:25:13 AM »
I'm very interested in this latest Sydney Powell thing.  I honestly can't tell if there's a rift between her and the Trump team or if they're playing 3D chess with the announcement and clarification that they are separate entities.

I think it may be a campaign contribution or legal defense fund thing.  Powell is supposedly donating her and her staff's time as an entity separate from Trump's official legal team.

DittoHead

• friend
  • Writing for the Bulwark since August 2019
« Reply #117 on: November 23, 2020, 11:55:17 AM »
“Based on everything I’ve seen — which is a lot more than Sidney Powell, to say the least — there is no basis for what she is saying,” a senior national security official told the Washington Examiner. “At this point, it would be more believable that she’s a Democratic plant designed to overshadow legitimate voter fraud issues with insanity.
[tinfoil]
In the moral, catatonic stupor America finds itself in today it is only disagreement we seek, and the more virulent that disagreement, the better.

Ron

• friends
    • What I believe ...
« Reply #118 on: November 23, 2020, 12:04:19 PM »
[tinfoil]

Tucker went hard after Powell also and experienced some online backlash.

I'm pretty burned out on the spy vs spy aspect of all this.

We're all just bystanders.

Choosing sides or choosing teams of people to believe is nothing more than playing fantasy politics in a fantasy politics league.

Pretty sure the only impact the people have is when they refuse to go along with the rich and powerfuls plan.

The people aren't setting any agendas.

bedlamite

• Hold my beer and watch this!
  • friend
  • Ack! PLBTTPHBT!
A plan is just a list of things that doesn't happen.
Is defenestration possible through the overton window?

Angel Eyes

• friend
  • You're not diggin'
« Reply #120 on: December 01, 2020, 08:13:02 PM »
                         - Barack Obama

cordex

• Administrator
« Reply #121 on: December 03, 2020, 05:56:19 PM »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=keANzinHWUA

This seems a tiny bit odd to me ... is hiding suitcases of ballots under a table and counting them after all observers are sent home the norm?

Angel Eyes

• friend
  • You're not diggin'
« Reply #122 on: December 03, 2020, 06:03:19 PM »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=keANzinHWUA

This seems a tiny bit odd to me ... is hiding suitcases of ballots under a table and counting them after all observers are sent home the norm?

This is the observer:

- Barack Obama

RocketMan

• Mad Rocket Scientist
  • friend
  • Semper Fidelis
« Reply #123 on: December 03, 2020, 06:08:23 PM »
Was there vote fraud in this election?  I believe there was.  Was the fraud extensive enough to cost Trump re-election?  I think so.  Too much smoke to not believe there is fire somewhere.
That said, I find it amusing that folks think Trump has a chance to overturn the swing state votes or successfully challenge the election results in court.  His legal team has lost every suit filed, either in the court where it was originally brought, or on later appeal.
Democrats are in charge of most courts in the affected states.  For the most part they also administer the elections apparatus in those states.  Recounts in those states will be futile as the fraud is sure to be repeated.
SCOTUS members that were serving during the Bush-Gore hanging chad debacle made it very clear afterwards the Supreme Court would do its best to avoid getting involved in disputes of this nature in the future.
Reality bites, folks.  Biden is going to be inaugurated on Jan. 20, 2021.

MillCreek

• Skippy The Wonder Dog
  • friend
  • APS Risk Manager
« Reply #124 on: December 03, 2020, 06:22:21 PM »
^^^Of course, we must not overlook the chance that this election represents the will of the people, much as people here argue that the 2016 election did also.