Author Topic: Voting fraud compendium  (Read 36827 times)

RocketMan

• Mad Rocket Scientist
  • friend
  • Semper Fidelis
Re: Voting fraud compendium
« Reply #125 on: December 03, 2020, 06:27:32 PM »
^^^Of course, we must not overlook the chance that this election represents the will of the people, much as people here argue that the 2016 election did also.

In the sense that the will of a lot of people was to engage in election fraud to get their guy into office, then yes.  Just a few too many sworn affidavits under penalty of incarceration to think there wasn't systemic fraud.
If there really was intelligent life on other planets, we'd be sending them foreign aid.

Conservatives see George Orwell's "1984" as a cautionary tale.  Progressives view it as a "how to" manual.

My wife often says to me, "You are evil and must be destroyed." She may be right.

Liberals believe one should never let reason, logic and facts get in the way of a good emotional argument.

RoadKingLarry

• friends
« Reply #126 on: December 03, 2020, 06:27:58 PM »
Biden is going to be inaugurated on Jan. 20, 2021

#notmypedophile
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams

cordex

• Administrator
« Reply #127 on: December 03, 2020, 06:51:11 PM »
^^^Of course, we must not overlook the chance that this election represents the will of the people, much as people here argue that the 2016 election did also.
That is true. And if so, Mr. Biden should be afforded every bit of the respect, deference, and benefit of the doubt that Trump was by his political opponents.

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #128 on: December 03, 2020, 07:28:10 PM »
That is true. And if so, Mr. Biden should be afforded every bit of the respect, deference, and benefit of the doubt that Trump was by his political opponents.
:laugh:

That is a pretty low standard.  You might find it in a deep ocean trench. 
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
« Reply #129 on: December 03, 2020, 07:29:25 PM »

In other words start the impeachment process
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

Jim147

• friends
« Reply #130 on: December 03, 2020, 07:32:07 PM »
I would like to see one investigative journalist explain some of the oddities in this election.
Sometimes we carry more weight then we owe.
And sometimes goes on and on and on.

BAH-WEEP-GRAAAGHNAH WHEEP NI-NI BONG

BobR

• Just a pup compared to a few old dogs here!
  • friend
« Reply #131 on: December 03, 2020, 07:42:16 PM »
I see all of this talk of voting machines and software and wonder what ever became of Jim March? He was last active on TFL in 2017, I just looked. Surprisingly my log in still worked, I am a once a lustrum visitor to the site.

bob

zxcvbob

• friend
« Reply #132 on: December 03, 2020, 09:03:51 PM »
I see all of this talk of voting machines and software and wonder what ever became of Jim March? He was last active on TFL in 2017, I just looked. Surprisingly my log in still worked, I am a once a lustrum visitor to the site.

bob

I thought Jim March dies a couple years ago.  Hope I'm wrong.
"It's good, though..."

kgbsquirrel

• APS Photoshop God
  • friend
  • Bill, slayer of threads.
« Reply #133 on: December 04, 2020, 03:14:36 AM »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=keANzinHWUA

This seems a tiny bit odd to me ... is hiding suitcases of ballots under a table and counting them after all observers are sent home the norm?

Quoting this solely because the thread was quickly slid past it so it wouldn't be talked about.

Boomhauer

• Former Moderator, fired for embezzlement and abuse of power
  • friends
« Reply #134 on: December 04, 2020, 06:19:09 AM »
I’m pretty sure Mr. March passed fairly recently.
Quote from: Ben
Holy hell. It's like giving a loaded gun to a chimpanzee...

Quote from: bluestarlizzard
the last thing you need is rabies. You're already angry enough as it is.

OTOH, there wouldn't be a tweeker left in Georgia...

Quote from: Balog
BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE! AND THROW SOME STEAK ON THE GRILL!

Ron

• friends
  • Like a tree planted by the rivers of water
    • What I believe ...
« Reply #135 on: December 04, 2020, 08:34:43 AM »
It looks like there is a drip drip drip of irregularities that is being released and more will be coming as the days go by.

They have video of election monitors and counters in Georgia being removed, then suitcases of ballots coming out and election officials counting them in the dead of night.

High definition video from multiple angles.

For the invisible things of him since the creation of the world are clearly seen, being perceived through the things that are made, even his everlasting power and divinity, that they may be without excuse. Because knowing God, they didn’t glorify him as God, and didn’t give thanks, but became vain in their reasoning, and their senseless heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools.

cordex

• Administrator
« Reply #136 on: December 04, 2020, 08:44:03 AM »
It looks like there is a drip drip drip of irregularities that is being released and more will be coming as the days go by.

They have video of election monitors and counters in Georgia being removed, then suitcases of ballots coming out and election officials counting them in the dead of night.

High definition video from multiple angles.

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #137 on: December 04, 2020, 08:52:18 AM »
Suitcases. It's almost like the Three Stooges at this point. Despite the video evidence, Twitter, et al. still flag references as fake news. I can't wait till Twitter goes the way of myspace.
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

DittoHead

• friend
  • Writing for the Bulwark since August 2019
« Reply #138 on: December 04, 2020, 09:25:50 AM »
I don't understand the focus on them being "suitcases" - they look just like the other totes/tubs sitting around that room.  ???
In the moral, catatonic stupor America finds itself in today it is only disagreement we seek, and the more virulent that disagreement, the better.

Ron

• friends
    • What I believe ...
« Reply #139 on: December 04, 2020, 09:27:42 AM »

I thought of your post when I read the following earlier this morn.

"America is about to descend into one-party rule like you see in all third world countries, which is what happens when you import the people of the third world. California is more like Mexico now than historic America. This is fine in a state, as people can just move to another state. When that happens in a country, people cannot just pickup and move, so things get a bit more complicated."

If it turns out that Biden/Harris assume the position we will have completed the journey into one party rule.

We were nearly there until Trump the disrupter somehow won in '16.

Once Biden/Harris open the floodgates of legal/illegal immigration it's game over. Nobody on the right will be able to overcome the raw number of new leftist voters.

For the invisible things of him since the creation of the world are clearly seen, being perceived through the things that are made, even his everlasting power and divinity, that they may be without excuse. Because knowing God, they didn’t glorify him as God, and didn’t give thanks, but became vain in their reasoning, and their senseless heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools.

lee n. field

• friend
  • tinpot megalomaniac, Paulbot, hardware goon
« Reply #140 on: December 04, 2020, 10:35:30 AM »
I’m pretty sure Mr. March passed fairly recently.

He's got a youtube channel.  https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPKSXLhHG5niqbBBD7du91g .   I remember watching his "Frankenruger" videos on there.

The last few videos from a year ago aren't looking good.  "Fired for complaining about my criminal bosses. Broke and stuck."  and stuff about his wife's cancer.   

In thy presence is fulness of joy.
At thy right hand pleasures for evermore.

cordex

• Administrator
« Reply #141 on: December 04, 2020, 11:35:52 AM »
I don't understand the focus on them being "suitcases" - they look just like the other totes/tubs sitting around that room.  ???
Interesting nit to pick.  Maybe you're right!

That said, given the presented information (and with the understanding that more information might shed a different light on things) does it strike you as perfectly reasonable and aboveboard to tell observers that counting was done for the night, wait for everyone to file out, and only then break into a large batch of votes (whether contained in suitcases or some other rolling tote) that - unlike all the totes/tubs sitting around the room had been concealed under a table - and start counting them?

With your experience does that kind of behavior strike you as totally normal and likely legit?  Intuitively to me it seems shady, but maybe with your experience you can tell us that it is just how things normally work.

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #142 on: December 04, 2020, 03:15:21 PM »
USB hand-off.

https://twitchy.com/samj-3930/2020/12/04/that-is-some-handoff-herschel-walker-shares-video-of-woman-trying-to-hide-handing-usb-drive-to-fellow-election-worker/

Something I was shocked to learn about in this election, whether it is "normal" or not, is the amount of portable media used to store votes, let alone the careless handling of such.

"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

cordex

• Administrator
« Reply #143 on: December 04, 2020, 04:16:26 PM »
(and with the understanding that more information might shed a different light on things)
Now the claim is being made that those were ballots that were removed from their envelopes under proper observation and ready to be counted, that the observers were not asked to leave but just followed the envelope openers out.

RocketMan

• Mad Rocket Scientist
  • friend
  • Semper Fidelis
« Reply #144 on: December 04, 2020, 05:32:10 PM »
Now the claim is being made that those were ballots that were removed from their envelopes under proper observation and ready to be counted, that the observers were not asked to leave but just followed the envelope openers out.

Yeah, I believe them.  Absolutely.  Sure.  Uh, huh.  No doubt in my mind at all.
If there really was intelligent life on other planets, we'd be sending them foreign aid.

Conservatives see George Orwell's "1984" as a cautionary tale.  Progressives view it as a "how to" manual.

My wife often says to me, "You are evil and must be destroyed." She may be right.

Liberals believe one should never let reason, logic and facts get in the way of a good emotional argument.

Ron

• friends
    • What I believe ...
« Reply #145 on: December 05, 2020, 09:09:25 AM »
Occasionally I check in at Epoch Times and Newsmax to get the other side of the story. There is a lot going on out there but few cases are actually getting any traction in the courts. Your level of trust in the system will of course determine your opinion on the integrity of those claiming fraud as well as the integrity of those making the rulings.

https://www.theepochtimes.com/

https://www.newsmax.com/

Zero Hedge has taken the place of Drudge for me. They are frequently way ahead of mainstream sources on breaking issues.

https://www.zerohedge.com/

Like the mainstream media ALL media is to be taken with a judicious amount of salt.

MillCreek

• Skippy The Wonder Dog
  • friend
  • APS Risk Manager
« Reply #146 on: December 05, 2020, 09:22:34 AM »
^^^I have not poked around ZeroHedge before.  Interesting. 

Quote from: Angel Eyes on August 09, 2018, 01:56:15 AM
You are one lousy risk manager.

Ron

• friends
    • What I believe ...
« Reply #147 on: December 05, 2020, 09:27:38 AM »
^^^I have not poked around ZeroHedge before.  Interesting.  

The signal to noise ratio isn't that great but at least they're are talking about verboten subjects.

French G.

• friend
  • ohhh sparkles!
« Reply #148 on: December 05, 2020, 10:32:38 AM »
USB hand-off.

https://twitchy.com/samj-3930/2020/12/04/that-is-some-handoff-herschel-walker-shares-video-of-woman-trying-to-hide-handing-usb-drive-to-fellow-election-worker/

Something I was shocked to learn about in this election, whether it is "normal" or not, is the amount of portable media used to store votes, let alone the careless handling of such.

I remember ca.2004 and it was portable media everything in the military. And then someone figured out they were just portable back doors and you really don't even think about walking down the aisle in the store where the media is sold.
AKA Navy Joe   

I'm so contrarian that I didn't respond to the thread.

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #149 on: December 06, 2020, 02:57:21 AM »
I would like to see one investigative journalist explain some of the oddities in this election.

They already have: unsubstantiated anecdotes that couldn't have affected the outcome even if true -- which, of course, they aren't.

That's all, folks -- move along, move along.
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design