Author Topic: Voting fraud compendium  (Read 36593 times)

Ron

• friends
  • Like a tree planted by the rivers of water
    • What I believe ...
Re: Voting fraud compendium
« Reply #150 on: December 06, 2020, 08:38:14 AM »
Nothing to see because monitors were forcibly removed and the windows were covered!

https://twitter.com/kelliwardaz/status/1335225504899739649
For the invisible things of him since the creation of the world are clearly seen, being perceived through the things that are made, even his everlasting power and divinity, that they may be without excuse. Because knowing God, they didn’t glorify him as God, and didn’t give thanks, but became vain in their reasoning, and their senseless heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools.

Ron

• friends
    • What I believe ...
For the invisible things of him since the creation of the world are clearly seen, being perceived through the things that are made, even his everlasting power and divinity, that they may be without excuse. Because knowing God, they didn’t glorify him as God, and didn’t give thanks, but became vain in their reasoning, and their senseless heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools.

Ron

• friends
    • What I believe ...
« Reply #152 on: December 06, 2020, 05:46:59 PM »
roh roh shaggy!
LANSING, Mich., December 4, 2020 – While the Michigan Republican Party joined bipartisan calls for a full audit of the November 2020 election results, Secretary of State Jocelyn Benson is pushing for the mass deletion of election data.

In a memo to County Clerks earlier this week, Secretary of State Jocelyn Benson told clerks to delete Electronic Poll Book Software and associated files, despite multiple calls for an audit of the election - including a bipartisan request from the Wayne County Board of Canvassers. According to the Michigan Bureau of Elections, this data should not be deleted if, “a post-election audit is planned but has not yet been completed,”.

https://www.migop.org/benson_demands_data_deleted?recruiter_id=660242

It's obvious that they ran such a tight ship and the results are sooo accurate there is no reason to keep any election data ;/

kgbsquirrel

• APS Photoshop God
  • friend
  • Bill, slayer of threads.
« Reply #153 on: December 06, 2020, 07:37:26 PM »
roh roh shaggy!
https://www.migop.org/benson_demands_data_deleted?recruiter_id=660242

It's obvious that they ran such a tight ship and the results are sooo accurate there is no reason to keep any election data ;/

Vitiate.

Ron

• friends
    • What I believe ...
« Reply #154 on: December 07, 2020, 08:04:15 AM »
Georgia cannot locate their chain of custody records for the absentee ballots.

Ron

• friends
    • What I believe ...
« Reply #155 on: December 07, 2020, 08:24:34 AM »
Fractional vote counting.

How can machines for counting votes that have software allowing fractional vote counting even be legal for elections in the USA?

There is no such thing as a fraction of a vote.

Ron

• friends
    • What I believe ...
« Reply #156 on: December 07, 2020, 08:39:47 AM »
Here and there I'm hearing about "cyber attacks" on voting machines.

Aren't voting machines supposed to be air gapped?

Voting machines purchased from a foreign company with wireless internet connection capability?

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #157 on: December 07, 2020, 08:55:33 AM »
Here and there I'm hearing about "cyber attacks" on voting machines.

Aren't voting machines supposed to be air gapped?

Voting machines purchased from a foreign company with wireless internet connection capability?

There was a really good article in the Epoch Times on this. It included a schematic of one of the big city voting centers where one of the IT people had sketched out the entire system, including Internet connections. One of the election people quoted had said something to the effect of, "It's okay for the machines to be connected, as long as they're not connecting during voting." However interviewed IT people had said they saw active wireless connections throughout election day.
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

Cliffh

• friend
« Reply #158 on: December 07, 2020, 03:45:56 PM »
Ware County tested Dominion tabulators: Equal number of votes yielded 26% ‘lead’ for Joe Biden

https://noqreport.com/2020/12/06/ware-county-tested-dominion-tabulators-equal-number-of-votes-yielded-26-lead-for-joe-biden/

Seems like the Dominion voting systems can't count.  They were fed an equal number of ballots for both Trump and Biden - the end tabulation was that Biden won by 26%.

RocketMan

• Mad Rocket Scientist
  • friend
  • Semper Fidelis
« Reply #159 on: December 07, 2020, 04:35:32 PM »
Ware County tested Dominion tabulators: Equal number of votes yielded 26% ‘lead’ for Joe Biden

https://noqreport.com/2020/12/06/ware-county-tested-dominion-tabulators-equal-number-of-votes-yielded-26-lead-for-joe-biden/

Seems like the Dominion voting systems can't count.  They were fed an equal number of ballots for both Trump and Biden - the end tabulation was that Biden won by 26%.

So far this sounds too much like a case of "My brother's cousin's sister's hairdresser had a friend that tested a voting machine."  They aren't sure of the original source for the story.  Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.  And sworn affidavits backing it up at a minimum.
However, if it is true, that would explain many of the election irregularities.
If there really was intelligent life on other planets, we'd be sending them foreign aid.

Conservatives see George Orwell's "1984" as a cautionary tale.  Progressives view it as a "how to" manual.

My wife often says to me, "You are evil and must be destroyed." She may be right.

Liberals believe one should never let reason, logic and facts get in the way of a good emotional argument.

RoadKingLarry

• friends
« Reply #160 on: December 07, 2020, 05:44:18 PM »
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

Kavanaugh was persecuted and Trump was impeach with far less credible evidence.
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #161 on: December 07, 2020, 05:53:48 PM »
So far this sounds too much like a case of "My brother's cousin's sister's hairdresser had a friend that tested a voting machine."  They aren't sure of the original source for the story.  Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.  And sworn affidavits backing it up at a minimum.
I heard earlier than a judge has ordered at least some of the machines seized for analysis.  We will see.
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

kgbsquirrel

• APS Photoshop God
  • friend
« Reply #162 on: December 08, 2020, 12:59:56 AM »
Kavanaugh was persecuted and Trump was impeach with far less credible evidence.

But that was different!  ;/

RocketMan

• Mad Rocket Scientist
  • friend
  • Semper Fidelis
« Reply #163 on: December 08, 2020, 02:49:29 AM »
Yes, it was very different. You had Democrats running things in those instances, and they are held to a much looser evidentiary standard. The Stupid Party always has to meet tighter evidentiary limits.
This should be obvious.
If there really was intelligent life on other planets, we'd be sending them foreign aid.

Conservatives see George Orwell's "1984" as a cautionary tale.  Progressives view it as a "how to" manual.

My wife often says to me, "You are evil and must be destroyed." She may be right.

Liberals believe one should never let reason, logic and facts get in the way of a good emotional argument.

kgbsquirrel

• APS Photoshop God
  • friend
« Reply #164 on: December 08, 2020, 03:57:40 AM »
Yes, it was very different. You had Democrats running things in those instances, and they are held to a much looser evidentiary standard. The Stupid Party always has to meet tighter evidentiary limits.
This should be obvious.

So why perpetuate this hypocrisy on APS?

RocketMan

• Mad Rocket Scientist
  • friend
  • Semper Fidelis
« Reply #165 on: December 08, 2020, 12:46:21 PM »
So why perpetuate this hypocrisy on APS?

Huh?  Non sequitur.

kgbsquirrel

• APS Photoshop God
  • friend
« Reply #166 on: December 08, 2020, 06:18:01 PM »
Huh?  Non sequitur.

Here's you admitting the bullshit double standard.

This should be obvious.

Here's you demanding the application of the bullshit double standard.

Claiming non sequitur when you are caught using leftist discussion steering tactics is just feigning ignorance.

RocketMan

• Mad Rocket Scientist
  • friend
  • Semper Fidelis
« Reply #167 on: December 08, 2020, 07:55:02 PM »
Good grief, I did not advocate a double standard.  Thanks for putting words in my mouth.  The double-standard already exists, it has for decades, and will not disappear any time soon.
I merely opined that the evidence as presented so far would not stand real scrutiny.  They are going to have to gather rock solid evidence for this claim. From what I have read they are not even close.
Personally, I hope they do find good solid evidence that can be published far and wide. Evidence that would stand up in court. I'm just not going to hold my breath.

RocketMan

• Mad Rocket Scientist
  • friend
  • Semper Fidelis
« Reply #168 on: December 08, 2020, 09:57:33 PM »
And the SCOTUS has tossed the first case to come before them. It was regarding the constitutionality of election law changes made by executive and administrative agencies of the PA government. That power supposedly lies only with the state legislature according the PA constitution.
Justice Alito was overseeing that application.

https://www.theepochtimes.com/supreme-court-rejects-pennsylvania-gop-election-lawsuit_3610218.html

Ron

• friends
    • What I believe ...
« Reply #169 on: December 08, 2020, 10:38:06 PM »
And the SCOTUS has tossed the first case to come before them. It was regarding the constitutionality of election law changes made by executive and administrative agencies of the PA government. That power supposedly lies only with the state legislature according the PA constitution.
Justice Alito was overseeing that application.

https://www.theepochtimes.com/supreme-court-rejects-pennsylvania-gop-election-lawsuit_3610218.html

It wasn't tossed out, fake news. Seriously, the case is technically still pending.

The Texas lawsuit joined by multiple states covers some of the same ground as the PA case and is according to some I've read a much better case to bring to the SC than the PA. From what I gather that one, Texas, will be heard.

Don't black pill on me Rocketman, this may look like but it doesn't feel like the typical RINOlosers/losertarians scenario.

Team Trump might just have even bigger balls than any of us suspect. There also may be is more going on than we know.

Look at all the treason and fake right (losers) that Trump has revealed. Look at the damage to the media that has occurred. Does anyone really doubt treason occurred in high places? What we see is a lot of chaos but behind the scenes I'm not so sure there isn't an overarching plan.

Now is not the time to go wobbly.

Let it play out. Enjoy the show.

Maybe the Trump firebreak will hold, don't abandon the line yet.

RocketMan

• Mad Rocket Scientist
  • friend
  • Semper Fidelis
« Reply #170 on: December 08, 2020, 11:00:07 PM »
You are essentially correct.  I went back and took a closer look at the story.
I also like the fact that other states have joined in with Texas on their action.  We will see.

Ron

• friends
    • What I believe ...
« Reply #171 on: December 08, 2020, 11:42:59 PM »
We will see.

Indeed we will.

Pray for mercy.

RocketMan

• Mad Rocket Scientist
  • friend
  • Semper Fidelis
« Reply #172 on: December 11, 2020, 02:00:19 PM »
I'm very interested in this latest Sydney Powell thing.  I honestly can't tell if there's a rift between her and the Trump team or if they're playing 3D chess with the announcement and clarification that they are separate entities.

I wonder if Trump's lawyers dumped Powell over the tin-foil German server farm raid?  It seems more likely to me at this point as she went full retard over that Internet conspiracy.

Ron

• friends
    • What I believe ...
« Reply #173 on: December 12, 2020, 09:06:12 AM »
I wonder if Trump's lawyers dumped Powell over the tin-foil German server farm raid?  It seems more likely to me at this point as she went full retard over that Internet conspiracy.

The source of that rumor was Gen. Flynn.

MillCreek

• Skippy The Wonder Dog
  • friend
  • APS Risk Manager
« Reply #174 on: December 12, 2020, 10:47:13 AM »

Quote from: Angel Eyes on August 09, 2018, 01:56:15 AM
You are one lousy risk manager.