Author Topic: Voting fraud compendium  (Read 36559 times)

Ron

• friends
  • Like a tree planted by the rivers of water
    • What I believe ...
Re: Voting fraud compendium
« Reply #200 on: December 20, 2020, 08:40:32 PM »
https://www.newsmax.com/politics/pennsylvania-supreme-court-election-2020/2020/12/20/id/1002427/

New Trump Petition Asks Supreme Court to Overturn Pennsylvania Election Results

President Donald Trump is carrying on his fight to overturn the election results, Politico reports.

The president’s legal team on Sunday filed a new petition with the Supreme Court asking to reverse a trio of decisions from the Pennsylvania Supreme Court easing some of the state’s election rules related to signature verification, Election Day observation and mail-in ballot declarations. They are also asking the court to allow the Pennsylvania General Assembly to pick its own slate of electors.

“Collectively, these three decisions resulted in counting approximately 2.6 million mail ballots in violation of the law as enacted by the Pennsylvania Legislature,” Trump’s attorney John Eastman wrote in the filing.

The campaign team said the decision by the state’s top court to extend the statutory deadline for receipt of mail ballots from 8 p.m. on Election Day to 5 p.m. three days later had "national importance" and may violate the U.S. Constitution.

“The petition seeks all appropriate remedies, including vacating the appointment of electors committed to Joseph Biden and allowing the Pennsylvania General Assembly to select their replacements,” Trump attorney Rudy Giuliani said in a statement.
For the invisible things of him since the creation of the world are clearly seen, being perceived through the things that are made, even his everlasting power and divinity, that they may be without excuse. Because knowing God, they didn’t glorify him as God, and didn’t give thanks, but became vain in their reasoning, and their senseless heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools.

Ron

• friends
    • What I believe ...
« Reply #201 on: December 20, 2020, 08:42:41 PM »
“Donald J. Trump for President, Inc., President Trump’s campaign committee, today filed a petition for writ of certiorari to the US. Supreme Court to reverse a trio of Pennsylvania Supreme Court cases which illegally changed Pennsylvania’s mail balloting law immediately before and after the 2020 presidential election in violation of Article II of the United States Constitution and Bush v. Gore.   This represents the Campaign’s first independent U.S. Supreme Court filing and seeks relief based on the same Constitutional arguments successfully raised in Bush v. Gore.

“This petition follows a related Pennsylvania case where Justice Alito and two other justices observed ‘the constitutionality of the [Pennsylvania] Supreme Court’s decision [extending the statutory deadline for receipt of mail ballots from 8 pm on election day to 5 pm three days later] … has national importance, and there is a strong likelihood that the State Supreme Court decision violates the Federal Constitution.’

“The Campaign’s petition seeks to reverse three decisions which eviscerated the Pennsylvania Legislature’s protections against mail ballot fraud, including (a) prohibiting election officials checking whether signatures on mail ballots are genuine during canvassing on Election Day, (b) eliminating the right of campaigns to challenge mail ballots during canvassing for forged signatures and other irregularities, (c) holding that the rights of campaigns to observe the canvassing of mail ballots only meant that they only were allowed to be ‘in the room’ – in this case, the Philadelphia Convention Center – the size of several football fields, and (d) eliminating the statutory requirements that voters properly sign, address, and date mail ballots.

“The petition seeks all appropriate remedies, including vacating the appointment of electors committed to Joseph Biden and allowing the Pennsylvania General Assembly to select their replacements. The Campaign also moved for expedited consideration, asking the Supreme Court to order responses by December 23 and a reply by December 24 to allow the U.S. Supreme Court to rule before Congress meets on January 6 to consider the votes of the electoral college.”

– Rudy Giuliani, attorney for President Trump
For the invisible things of him since the creation of the world are clearly seen, being perceived through the things that are made, even his everlasting power and divinity, that they may be without excuse. Because knowing God, they didn’t glorify him as God, and didn’t give thanks, but became vain in their reasoning, and their senseless heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools.

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #202 on: December 20, 2020, 08:49:03 PM »
One of the reasons the FFs warned against mob rule. Guess what we have now

Coincidentally (and it really is coincidence), for reasons completely unrelated to the election I have been reading some of the Anti-Federalist Papers from the period prior to ratification of the Constitution. I have to say, on the basis of scanning just a few of the many papers, some of those writers were remarkably prescient. I see many of the things they expressed concerns about playing out in the U.S. right now.

https://www.thefederalistpapers.org/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/The-Anti-Federalist-Papers-Special-Edition.pdf

The Anti-Federalist papers don't seem to get nearly as much publicity as the Federalist papers, probably because "the winners get to write history," but I think they are worth reading. It pains me greatly to realize that one of my ancestors was a prominent Federalist. He devoted his life to public service and I have to respect him for that, but in the debate over the Constitution I believe he came down on the wrong side.
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

Ron

• friends
    • What I believe ...
« Reply #203 on: December 21, 2020, 12:09:33 PM »
Is there no intelligence agency, is there no branch of the military, are there no legislators or a court who will put a stop to a traitor being installed in the White House?

Joe Biden was Vice President of the administration that cooked up and implemented what amounts to coup against President Donald Trump.

Like Trump or lump Trump, an outgoing administration in cahoots with elements in the FBI and CIA tried to take down a sitting president by fabricating an elaborate web of lies. Congressmen, courts and the media are all complicit.

Are all the intelligence services and every branch of military all enemies of the people?

The phony baloney election aside, we know without a doubt that the whole Russia collusion fiasco was an operation to take out Trump based on fabricated evidence. It is all in the record.

Joe Biden should never have even been considered for anything other than a trial for his role in treason.

The phony baloney election of a globalist stooge is a whole nuther story and it was nothing more than a continuation of the attempted coup.

Are there no actual American patriots in positions of power?
« Last Edit: December 21, 2020, 12:21:38 PM by Ron »

RocketMan

• Mad Rocket Scientist
  • friend
  • Semper Fidelis
« Reply #204 on: December 21, 2020, 12:18:20 PM »
“Donald J. Trump for President, Inc., President Trump’s campaign committee, today filed a petition for writ of certiorari to the US. Supreme Court to reverse a trio of Pennsylvania Supreme Court cases which illegally changed Pennsylvania’s mail balloting law immediately before and after the 2020 presidential election in violation of Article II of the United States Constitution and Bush v. Gore.   This represents the Campaign’s first independent U.S. Supreme Court filing and seeks relief based on the same Constitutional arguments successfully raised in Bush v. Gore.

“This petition follows a related Pennsylvania case where Justice Alito and two other justices observed ‘the constitutionality of the [Pennsylvania] Supreme Court’s decision [extending the statutory deadline for receipt of mail ballots from 8 pm on election day to 5 pm three days later] … has national importance, and there is a strong likelihood that the State Supreme Court decision violates the Federal Constitution.’

“The Campaign’s petition seeks to reverse three decisions which eviscerated the Pennsylvania Legislature’s protections against mail ballot fraud, including (a) prohibiting election officials checking whether signatures on mail ballots are genuine during canvassing on Election Day, (b) eliminating the right of campaigns to challenge mail ballots during canvassing for forged signatures and other irregularities, (c) holding that the rights of campaigns to observe the canvassing of mail ballots only meant that they only were allowed to be ‘in the room’ – in this case, the Philadelphia Convention Center – the size of several football fields, and (d) eliminating the statutory requirements that voters properly sign, address, and date mail ballots.

“The petition seeks all appropriate remedies, including vacating the appointment of electors committed to Joseph Biden and allowing the Pennsylvania General Assembly to select their replacements. The Campaign also moved for expedited consideration, asking the Supreme Court to order responses by December 23 and a reply by December 24 to allow the U.S. Supreme Court to rule before Congress meets on January 6 to consider the votes of the electoral college.”

– Rudy Giuliani, attorney for President Trump

Prediction:  Cert will be denied by Thursday, 12/24.
I don't understand why Trump's legal team even bothers going to the SCOTUS.  They have to understand by this point that the court will not entertain any legal challenges to the election.
« Last Edit: December 21, 2020, 12:44:31 PM by RocketMan »
If there really was intelligent life on other planets, we'd be sending them foreign aid.

Conservatives see George Orwell's "1984" as a cautionary tale.  Progressives view it as a "how to" manual.

My wife often says to me, "You are evil and must be destroyed." She may be right.

Liberals believe one should never let reason, logic and facts get in the way of a good emotional argument.

DittoHead

• friend
  • Writing for the Bulwark since August 2019
« Reply #205 on: December 21, 2020, 12:23:42 PM »
put a stop to a traitor being installed in the White House?
How exactly?
And at this point doesn't that just get us president Harris?
In the moral, catatonic stupor America finds itself in today it is only disagreement we seek, and the more virulent that disagreement, the better.

MillCreek

• Skippy The Wonder Dog
  • friend
  • APS Risk Manager
« Reply #206 on: December 21, 2020, 12:30:57 PM »
Ron, other than the echo chamber of conservative social and news media, what makes you think your opinions as to treason and coups are widely shared by the American public at large?

Quote from: Angel Eyes on August 09, 2018, 01:56:15 AM
You are one lousy risk manager.

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #207 on: December 21, 2020, 12:36:13 PM »
Ron, other than the echo chamber of conservative social and news media, what makes you think your opinions as to treason and coups are widely shared by the American public at large?

You understand what you're asking him is easily turned around to the echo chamber of leftist social and news media? Just because there are more of them doesn't make them right.

It's a "rabbit season", "duck season" argument.
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

Ron

• friends
    • What I believe ...
« Reply #208 on: December 21, 2020, 12:43:12 PM »

I know my opinions are shared by an overwhelming majority of folks who voted for President Trump, pretty close to half the voting public either way you look at the outcome of the election.

I know the facts that have been revealed through public congressional testimony and from what the news organizations on the right have uncovered.

Millcreek, other than the echo chamber of leftist news organizations and social media, what makes you think your opinions are widely shared by the American public at large?
           (Ben beat me to the punch).

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #209 on: December 21, 2020, 12:53:50 PM »
You understand what you're asking him is easily turned around to the echo chamber of leftist social and news media? Just because there are more of them doesn't make them right.

One could make the same argument to Samuel Adams a few years back. 
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

MillCreek

• Skippy The Wonder Dog
  • friend
  • APS Risk Manager
« Reply #210 on: December 21, 2020, 12:54:23 PM »

Absolutely, but we can probably agree that in the American public as a whole, calling for coups and alleging treason is a minority opinion.

MillCreek

• Skippy The Wonder Dog
  • friend
  • APS Risk Manager
« Reply #211 on: December 21, 2020, 12:56:28 PM »
I know my opinions are shared by an overwhelming majority of folks who voted for President Trump

I know a lot of people who voted for the President, including myself, and they are not calling for military coups on the election.

cordex

• Administrator
« Reply #212 on: December 21, 2020, 12:59:09 PM »
Absolutely, but we can probably agree that in the American public as a whole, calling for coups and alleging treason is a minority opinion.
I don't know, it got MSNBC plenty of viewers.  If it weren't for baseless allegations of treason and calling for coups I don't know if Rachel Maddow could have kept eating the past four years.

MillCreek

• Skippy The Wonder Dog
  • friend
  • APS Risk Manager
« Reply #213 on: December 21, 2020, 01:02:07 PM »
^^^I am the first to admit that I don't look at MSNBC, but was Ms. Maddow actually calling on the military to overthrow the civilian government?  How interesting, if true.

Ron

• friends
    • What I believe ...
« Reply #214 on: December 21, 2020, 01:25:15 PM »
Other than being the VP of an administration that spied upon and plotted to have Trump removed based upon fabricated evidence, has he been involved in anything else that could be characterized as treasonous?

Does having a sketchy son raking in millions and millions of dollars based solely upon his fathers office count? Everything is peachy keen, right?

Coming right out and declaring he will be attacking the second amendment of the constitution, attempting to make outlaws of millions of gun owners, it's just politics?

Getting elected by "the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics" is a pretty treasonous activity. Unless you actually believe he received more votes than Obama did in either of his successful runs.  

Considering how leftist our media really is, it is amazing we know as much about Joe Bidens treasonous proclivities as we do. The man (Biden) is so obviously dirty that calling him a traitor is not a stretch, regardless of the herds opinion.

Sorry, I'm not suspending disbelief and believing leftist media lies.

You shouldn't either.

DittoHead

• friend
« Reply #215 on: December 21, 2020, 05:04:12 PM »
With the threat of defamation suits out there now, it's time to get some facts out there I guess.
https://www.newsmax.com/us/smartmatic-dominion-voting-systems-software-election/2020/12/19/id/1002355/
I believe Fox decided to run some similar stuff.
In the moral, catatonic stupor America finds itself in today it is only disagreement we seek, and the more virulent that disagreement, the better.

Ron

• friends
    • What I believe ...
« Reply #216 on: December 21, 2020, 06:39:42 PM »
Here is a fact: Biden outperformed President Obama in total votes (over 15 million more!) while only winning 477  counties to Obama’s 689. It's magic!

Two records broken, lowest amount of counties won with the all time record amount of votes. It's magic!

Here is a fact: Biden "won" while losing almost every single one of the so called bellwether counties. It's magic!

Here is a fact: Trump had a massive lead in nearly every battleground state up until around 3 am in the morning.

Counting stops in several states at 3:00 AM. Any time an election count goes one way, then is paused for reasons unknown, and in the morning has magically reversed, one suspects fraud.

No investigation. At every level, the Left has stonewalled and refused to hear information about how this election was fraudulent, despite documented evidence.

Media blitz. All of the public voices in our society, save a few outliers, seem to be repeating not just the same message, but in the same form, at the same time. Textbook control.

Censorship. When social media and big media both agree to exclude certain ideas from the discussion as a means to avoid analyzing them for truth, this is not news or discussion, but propaganda.

230RN

• It's like swimming to shore in an ebb tide.
  • friend
  • Pushing back. Help me out, here...
« Reply #217 on: December 22, 2020, 08:50:36 AM »

Sorry, but isn't that outside the original issue of legal challenges to the election?   There's a term for that in debating tactics, but I don't recall what it was.  fistful probably does, though.

There's an overlap, no doubt, between the "throw the bums out!" faction and the "hey, scotus, look at the possibility that because of A, B, C, and D, this election is invalid" faction.  But it's an overlap, so don't make the former a label for the latter.

Ron

• friends
    • What I believe ...
« Reply #218 on: December 22, 2020, 09:15:15 AM »
Sorry, but isn't that outside the original issue of legal challenges to the election?   There's a term for that in debating tactics, but I don't recall what it was.  fistful probably does, though.

There's an overlap, no doubt, between the "throw the bums out!" faction and the "hey, scotus, look at the possibility that because of A, B, C, and D, this election is invalid" faction.  But it's an overlap, so don't make the former a label for the latter.

The confusion of applying the terms comes because MillCreek still is holding on to the fiction that our elections are actually legitimate. Any  branch of the government refusing to accept the results then would be attempting a coup.

Having followed the Russia collusion thing I'm not sure how anyone could come to any other conclusion than treason was committed at the highest level. The same thing could be said about Hunter collecting millions and millions of dollars all across the globe.

If you follow the "deep state" establishment line you are required to accept that despite what is in front of your face,  nothing to be concerned with happened due to the fact investigations went nowhere. This is proof of innocence, no treason.

So despite the overwhelming treasonous behavior right in our faces, calling their actions treasonous is considered hyperbole and they will tell you its not supported by the investigations etc.

Hunter will be cleared with a slap on the wrist. Move along, nothing to see here...

It is really just absurd on its face. They lie right to your face and demand you believe them.  

Most people willingly believe the lies. It's easier than not knowing or facing the truth.

DittoHead

• friend
« Reply #219 on: December 22, 2020, 09:46:39 AM »
the fiction that our elections are actually legitimate.
Yes, exactly! Why bother voting at all? Especially in Georgia... in two weeks... when nothing important is at stake.*

*says the DSCC

Ron

• friends
    • What I believe ...
« Reply #220 on: December 22, 2020, 10:13:11 AM »
Yes, exactly! Why bother voting at all? Especially in Georgia... in two weeks... when nothing important is at stake.*

*says the DSCC

Do you believe that Joe Biden received 10 million more votes than Obama while winning 200 hundred fewer counties? An historically low performance for a, ahem, cough, winner.

Do you believe Joe Biden under performed everyplace in the country except in the very battleground states he needed to win? Battlground states where he out performed past Democrats.

Do you believe that it is normal for counting to stop across multiple states in the middle of the night and then when counting resumes every one of those states flipped from one candidate leading to the other candidate?

I don't like the idea of illegitimate elections any more than you do so we agree there.

Continue to put your head in the sand and refuse to acknowledge the irregularities and statistical improbabilities. All the while ignoring the Democrats destroying the evidence (erasing/dumping vote logs all over the place). Believe the lies if you will.

I'm just not believing lies any longer, even pretty little lies.

DittoHead

• friend
« Reply #221 on: December 22, 2020, 12:17:56 PM »
Do you believe that Joe Biden received 10 million more votes than Obama while winning 200 hundred fewer counties?
Do you believe Joe Biden under performed everyplace in the country except in the very battleground states he needed to win? Battlground states where he out performed past Democrats.
I don't find that particularly unbelievable - this election turned out almost exactly how I expected (I thought Trump would win GA pretty easily though). Lots of people love Trump, lots of people hate Trump and they are generally pretty geographically segregated - it's discussed regularly here. Political polarization was increasing before Trump and it only accelerated after he was elected. Trump does get credit for driving record turnout. =)
Trump, in particular, spent four years inflaming his critics’ loathing of him. He made the infuriating of liberals (“owning the libs,” in Internet-speak) central to his brand. Should we be surprised that liberals turned out in droves, if not to support Biden, then simply to stop being infuriated by Trump?

Do you believe that it is normal for counting to stop across multiple states in the middle of the night and then when counting resumes every one of those states flipped from one candidate leading to the other candidate?
There must have been a hundred columns written before the election warning people not to put too much stock in the early count "mirage" this year. It's not "normal" because this wasn't a normal year, but it was easily predicted because there is a simple, non fraudulent, explanation.
In some states, the legislatures (mostly republican) did nothing to enable earlier counting of the unprecedented number of absentee ballots and as a result there was a pause in reporting results when they had completed in-person voting but not counting absentee ballots. Once they had the absentee votes counted (which favored Biden, again not surprising or hard to explain) those were reported. It wasn't unique to states that Biden won.
For example, 90 minutes after polls closed in Iowa, North Carolina and Ohio, Biden looked competitive in these three states — he even led in North Carolina and Ohio. But that changed as officials reported more results, and Trump wound up carrying all three states. It wasn’t just battleground states where this happened either. Deeply Republican states like Kentucky experienced this same “red shift” in their vote margins because of the order in which votes happened to be reported — it just didn’t affect who won them because they were already so Republican-leaning.

I saw this myself in person and it didn't require any fraud to explain. Polls closed at 8pm and results from those were all pretty easy to tally & report - the ballots were already put through the machines and any issues had been correct on the spot, so it was just a matter of downloading the counts and doing some verification. We were still processing absentee ballots at 11:30pm when I called it quits and others worked for at least another 4 hours. It's just a slow process and those ballots are going to be reported last because they have to be verified and opened and run through the machines, not to mention some ballot recreation for military/overseas that send non-standard ballots, and then those counts can finally be reported.

We are an imperfect country run by imperfect people and our elections are no different. There certainly were shenanigans and likely some fraud that, as always, needs to be investigated and prosecuted. However, every mistake is not evidence of a conspiracy and unofficial results reported in real time are labelled unofficial for a reason. Counting and especially reporting in this manner is not great, I do think there are plenty of things to fix, but it is miles away from being proof of fraud. What happened to "extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof"?

Continue to put your head in the sand and refuse to acknowledge the irregularities and statistical improbabilities.
Donald Trump's 2016 election was a statistical improbability, we not only accepted it but mocked those who didn't.
« Last Edit: December 22, 2020, 02:18:56 PM by DittoHead »

makattak

• Dark Lord of the Cis
  • friend
« Reply #222 on: December 22, 2020, 04:37:04 PM »
We are an imperfect country run by imperfect people and our elections are no different. There certainly were shenanigans and likely some fraud that, as always, needs to be investigated and prosecuted. However, every mistake is not evidence of a conspiracy and unofficial results reported in real time are labelled unofficial for a reason. Counting and especially reporting in this manner is not great, I do think there are plenty of things to fix, but it is miles away from being proof of fraud. What happened to "extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof"?

Donald Trump's 2016 election was a statistical improbability, we not only accepted it but mocked those who didn't.

Donald Trunp's 2016 election was "statistically improbable" based on the POLLS. The polls that were massively wrong this time, too.

His vote totals were not statistically improbable. In fact, they were perfectly normal, statistically.

In this case, there are MASSIVE statistical "improbabilities" (functional impossibilities, if you actually understand statistics) that occurred within the vote totals. MULTIPLE statistical impossibilities.

But, yeah, it's the same as "RUSSIA HACKED HTE ELECTIONS!!1!1!!" that we heard for the past 4 years.
I wish the Ring had never come to me. I wish none of this had happened.

So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us. There are other forces at work in this world, Frodo, besides the will of evil. Bilbo was meant to find the Ring. In which case, you also were meant to have it. And that is an encouraging thought

DittoHead

• friend
« Reply #223 on: December 22, 2020, 04:44:22 PM »
In this case, there are MASSIVE statistical "improbabilities" (functional impossibilities, if you actually understand statistics) that occurred within the vote totals. MULTIPLE statistical impossibilities.

Even though many of us simpletons likely don't have the brain capacity to actually understand statistics, maybe you could share some of these impossibilities?

230RN

• It's like swimming to shore in an ebb tide.
  • friend
  • Pushing back. Help me out, here...
« Reply #224 on: December 22, 2020, 06:48:25 PM »
Dittohead asked,

I do think there are plenty of things to fix, but it is miles away from being proof of fraud. What happened to "extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof"?

Perhaps.  It's one of those slick sayings which sound great when you say them fast, but neglects the idea that all such proofs come after investigation.  One might also say, "extraordinary observations require extraordinary investigation."

Not as slick but answers the question, "Where does this proof come from?"

Somebody once said, "All scientific advances start with someone saying, "Gee, that's odd.'"

Terry, 230RN