Author Topic: Voting fraud compendium  (Read 36580 times)

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
Re: Voting fraud compendium
« Reply #225 on: December 22, 2020, 07:12:03 PM »

Somebody once said, "All scientific advances start with someone saying, "Gee, that's odd.'"

Terry, 230RN

As do most disasters 
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

TommyGunn

• friend
  • Stuck in full auto since birth.
« Reply #226 on: December 22, 2020, 07:58:21 PM »
Even though many of us simpletons likely don't have the brain capacity to actually understand statistics, maybe you could share some of these impossibilities?

I'm not amazingly good with numbers myself,  but have heard people who are and have the letters behind their name to prove it claim there are plenty of "odd"  one-in-a-billion odd things that happened.

One notable claim (I did not make it or claim it's real myself):  at the time the counting was stopped at zero dark thirty the morning after the vote in those few states,  Biden's chances of winning were one in four quadrillion.

Aside from what ever fraud exists,  which I believe we'll never get to the bottom of,  I think much of the "cheat"  is the governors and court decisions that opened up accepting votes (mail in)  over a longer period of time.  Only the states' legislature can control how the state votes,  not the court,  not the governir,  not the mayor,  not the boy scouts, not the girl scouts,  and not the Tuesday Afternoon Bridge Club. 

This election stinks on steroids.   But  I do not think it will be overturned;  Biden will be our next president.   :mad:
MOLON LABE   "Through ignorance of what is good and what is bad, the life of men is greatly perplexed." ~~ Cicero

230RN

• It's like swimming to shore in an ebb tide.
  • friend
  • Pushing back. Help me out, here...
« Reply #227 on: December 22, 2020, 08:38:32 PM »
As do most disasters  

I don't get that, but I hope you're not missing my point that it's the odd things, the outliers, the things off the trend line, that generate investigative interest and develop the "extraordinary proof" that Carl Sagan was demanding.

"Gee, that's odd."

Terry, 230RN

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #228 on: December 22, 2020, 08:45:17 PM »
So what kind of "proof" are y'all looking for?  

I have seen quite a bit showing something underhanded occurred.  Would it stand up in court?  Probably not.  But it was enough that is concerns me quite a bit, most especially since few people in positions of authority seem to give a damn about investigating it or take steps to close the gaping holes in the voting systems.  

“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

DittoHead

• friend
  • Writing for the Bulwark since August 2019
« Reply #229 on: December 22, 2020, 09:57:22 PM »
It's one thing to see something unusual (like voting patterns or broken trends) and say 'Gee, that's odd.' and then look into it further. That's fine, plenty of odd things to investigate and they can certainly hint at a bigger picture that might get clearer.

It's quite another to make a bold claim like "this election was stolen" without something solid to back it up. The investigation should come before that conclusion is made.

If the claim is that now our elections are illegitimate, I don’t think that clear & convincing evidence is an unreasonable request.
In the moral, catatonic stupor America finds itself in today it is only disagreement we seek, and the more virulent that disagreement, the better.

zahc

• friend
« Reply #230 on: December 22, 2020, 09:58:42 PM »
The people that think there wasn't absurd amounts of fraud are like people who really believe Epstein killed himself.

Momma didn't raise no fool. Don't piss down my leg and tell me it's raining. I know damn well Epstein didn't kill himself and there's no way Biden got more votes than Obama did in key counties, with record levels of turnout sometimes over the number of registered voters (and all those extra voters were same-day registrations you see), all the while he underperformed everywhere else including the next county over, and the Democrats in general didn't do so great. And that's just one particular front in the fraud; it just goes on and on. Nope. Not buyin' it. It's Fraud Too Big To Fail.

To me the only thing under question, because we don't have evidence of course, is about the extent of the fraud...was it tens of thousands of votes (you'd be stupid to think less), hundreds of thousands of votes (my own guess), or millions of votes (I wouldn't rule it out).
« Last Edit: December 22, 2020, 10:16:33 PM by zahc »
Maybe a rare occurence, but then you only have to get murdered once to ruin your whole day.
--Tallpine

Jim147

• friends
« Reply #231 on: December 22, 2020, 10:23:15 PM »
I think they both suck but I'm with Zach on that question. How did pedo Joe do so bad except where he suddenly not only hit A home run but so far out of the park it went through both goal posts in the football field next door?
Sometimes we carry more weight then we owe.
And sometimes goes on and on and on.

BAH-WEEP-GRAAAGHNAH WHEEP NI-NI BONG

makattak

• Dark Lord of the Cis
  • friend
« Reply #232 on: December 22, 2020, 10:25:29 PM »
Even though many of us simpletons likely don't have the brain capacity to actually understand statistics, maybe you could share some of these impossibilities?

Sure, let me start by showing you the difference in the improbabilities that you just compared.

You just said that Trump's victory in 2016 was "statistically improbable", likely (here, I'm assuming) meaning that the pollsters said Hillary Clinton had a 90% chance of winning.

Meaning Trump had a 10% chance of winning. That is what you are defining as "statistically improbable."

The issues I am referring to are, as has been cited in this very thread, are things like batches of votes counted by various municipalities, where, for example, Pennsylvania posted 570,000+ voters for Biden and 3,200 for Trump.

That's  99.4 percent win for Biden in that batch. (Oh, and there are no such batches for Trump, but we'll ignore that.)

I'll be honest that I really don't want to do the math on that, especially when I can tell very quickly that the chances of getting 99% of a win over any random 500K+ votes even if the population were 90% for Biden is so miniscule as to make that 10% "improbability" of Trunp's victory in 2016 seem like a certainty.

We're talking several orders of magnitude difference between these "improbabilities."

This is the kind of "improbabilities" you are comparing.
I wish the Ring had never come to me. I wish none of this had happened.

So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us. There are other forces at work in this world, Frodo, besides the will of evil. Bilbo was meant to find the Ring. In which case, you also were meant to have it. And that is an encouraging thought

DittoHead

• friend
« Reply #233 on: December 22, 2020, 11:18:44 PM »
as has been cited in this very thread, are things like batches of votes counted by various municipalities, where, for example, Pennsylvania posted 570,000+ voters for Biden and 3,200 for Trump.

That's  99.4 percent win for Biden in that batch. (Oh, and there are no such batches for Trump, but we'll ignore that.)
Cite it then, so I can continue my investigation as Carl Sagan would have wanted.

Which municipalities did it come from and what record are you relying on? Did in person observers see this and report it, or is it based off the unofficial live feed? (Which I may have mentioned before, is unofficial for a reason - There's little point in musing over the statistical improbability of what amounts to a typing error. )

How do you know there are no such batches for Trump?  Do you have a dataset containing all of the batch totals to check? Are the final certified vote totals for those municipalities way out of line with what would be expected?
In the moral, catatonic stupor America finds itself in today it is only disagreement we seek, and the more virulent that disagreement, the better.

kgbsquirrel

• APS Photoshop God
  • friend
  • Bill, slayer of threads.
« Reply #234 on: December 23, 2020, 01:18:59 AM »
Do you believe that Joe Biden received 10 million more votes than Obama while winning 200 hundred fewer counties? An historically low performance for a, ahem, cough, winner.

Do you believe Joe Biden under performed everyplace in the country except in the very battleground states he needed to win? Battlground states where he out performed past Democrats.

I don't find that particularly unbelievable

Just in case anybody missed DittoHead's incredulous statement.

DittoHead, hmm, ditto, head; a mind that just repeats/copies what it hears or observes with the implication of no thought.  Fitting for an account that often shares propaganda links and pushes the party lie in the face of all logic and evidence.

(And for the curious, my account name is based on the squirrels at CID Corry who we jokingly said were spying on us for the KGB.)

230RN

• It's like swimming to shore in an ebb tide.
  • friend
  • Pushing back. Help me out, here...
« Reply #235 on: December 23, 2020, 01:21:36 AM »
At this point I am of the opinion that some folks are arguing for the sheer sake of arguing.

Maybe those questions should be asked of Guliani.

Looking at the concept of "the election was stolen" as if it were a person on trial, as a juror, I might consider a not guilty vote on "reasonable doubt" after hearing all the evidence.  But if I were on a grand jury, I would definitely vote for a  Bill of Indictment from the evidence so far. (Let's not get  into the faults of the Grand Jury process at this point.)

And incidentally, considering the fact that jokes about voting fraud have been around for so long, they're almost an American Institution, I don't think it's necessary to call the accusations made here as  "extraordinary claims" at all.

They're, rather, quite ordinary, wot?

Terry, 230RN

Edited for housekeeping
« Last Edit: December 23, 2020, 02:29:00 AM by 230RN »

DittoHead

• friend
« Reply #236 on: December 23, 2020, 08:20:46 AM »
Fitting for an account that often shares propaganda links and pushes the party lie in the face of all logic and evidence.
Soros only pays me for the psy-ops on Ron, the rest of you guys are just incidental.  ;)

*And yes if "the party lie" is that voting matters and people in GA need to ignore the conspiracy nuts and vote in the senate runoffs (which is what ignited this tangent) then I am certainly pushing that propaganda

Ron

• friends
  • Like a tree planted by the rivers of water
    • What I believe ...
« Reply #237 on: December 23, 2020, 08:45:31 AM »
Soros only pays me for the psy-ops on Ron, the rest of you guys are just incidental.  ;)

*And yes if "the party lie" is that voting matters and people in GA need to ignore the conspiracy nuts and vote in the senate runoffs (which is what ignited this tangent) then I am certainly pushing that propaganda

It's pretty obvious we're both on the bottom rung of our respective conspiratorial networks.

At least you get paid. I'm just a volunteer.
For the invisible things of him since the creation of the world are clearly seen, being perceived through the things that are made, even his everlasting power and divinity, that they may be without excuse. Because knowing God, they didn’t glorify him as God, and didn’t give thanks, but became vain in their reasoning, and their senseless heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools.

cordex

• Administrator
« Reply #238 on: December 23, 2020, 09:37:51 AM »
Ha ha!  That's so funn ... wait ...

You register in 2009 and post a bare handful of times between 2009 and 2010, then jump back into the fray in the election year of 2012.  But only until literally a week after Obama wins a second term.  Then you go radio silent until 2016 just after Trump unexpectedly wins (indeed, your first post back is lamenting his win despite losing the popular vote) and spend the next four years posting almost exclusively anti-Trump stuff.

You're not pulling a Biden and saying the quiet part out loud, are you?

DittoHead

• friend
« Reply #239 on: December 23, 2020, 10:24:33 AM »
You're not pulling a Biden and saying the quiet part out loud, are you?

My posting history is an open book, as is everyone's here. I haven't changed my opinion on the 2nd amendment, Obama, the electoral college, or Trump.

I have taken several breaks from this forum, some longer than others and for various reasons - life events that took me offline, general annoyance with politics overall, finding better forums for discussion. Despite my username, I don't see the need anymore to post many messages of simple agreement. There are plenty of threads here (and on most forums) that I consider a useless 'circle jerk' for lack of a better term. Trump's election and popularity here resulted in a lot of topics and specific points on which I disagree and therefore participate in. I don't expect to change anyone's opinion here but I do offer mine when it appears to differ from the majority. On other forums where Trump is less popular I don't bother to participate in the anti-trump stuff unless it goes off the rails into "illegitimate election" type nuttery. Call me a contrarian if you like.

If you think I should post differently, feel free to ignore me. That's what I do with fistful  =)

cordex

• Administrator
« Reply #240 on: December 23, 2020, 10:34:18 AM »
Why would I need to ignore you?  In a few weeks after your guy is safely installed it'll be time for another four year break.    ;)

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
« Reply #241 on: December 23, 2020, 10:42:01 AM »
No break needed, this forum will be put on the naughty list for wrong think   [tinfoil]
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

RoadKingLarry

• friends
« Reply #242 on: December 23, 2020, 11:46:28 AM »
I haven't changed my opinion on the 2nd amendment, Obama, the electoral college, or Trump.

Your posts and incidental affiliations might lead some to surmise that you are an anti-2nd Amendment statist/communist.
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams

DittoHead

• friend
« Reply #243 on: December 23, 2020, 11:51:42 AM »
Your posts and incidental affiliations might lead some to surmise that you are an anti-2nd Amendment statist/communist.

I'm not sure what "incidental affiliations" I have, but I'd love to see which of my posts you think are anti-2nd Amendment statist/communist.
But maybe you could PM them or we could just start a new catch-all thread for what ya'll don't like about me?  :-*
Seems like a pretty big drift for this one...

cordex

• Administrator
« Reply #244 on: December 23, 2020, 11:55:33 AM »
And for the record, DittoHead, my posting history is equally open.  My opinion of Trump started off low and was mixed throughout his term - I liked some things he did, and I disliked others.  Your relentlessly anti-Trump posts and equivalent anti-Trump reporting from the media as a whole, plus outright ideological censorship from tech platforms have actually served more to push me far more into the Trump camp.  

So ... congratulations, I guess.

DittoHead

• friend
« Reply #245 on: December 23, 2020, 11:58:38 AM »
And for the record, DittoHead, my posting history is equally open.  My opinion of Trump started off low and was mixed throughout his term - I liked some things he did, and I disliked others.  Your relentlessly anti-Trump posts and equivalent anti-Trump reporting from the media as a whole, plus outright ideological censorship from tech platforms have actually served more to push me far more into the Trump camp.  

So ... congratulations, I guess.

Again, keep it to the PM. The deep state is going to kick me out if this stuff is made public.

cordex

• Administrator
« Reply #246 on: December 23, 2020, 12:04:15 PM »
Again, keep it to the PM. The deep state is going to kick me out if this stuff is made public.
Oh, yes sir!

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #247 on: December 23, 2020, 12:05:39 PM »

Without turning my post into a book, I will say that making suppositions like this are more likely if referring to a poster that mostly, or just posts in politics. It gives a very one dimensional view of a poster. I know that Dittohead has actually posted non-political replies on gun topics here, and those replies would lead me to believe that he is not at all anti-2nd. He just doesn't seem to post outside of politics that much.

Dittohead, and everyone else here, can post where and how they want. I would only submit that if you regularly participate in other areas of APS as well, people have a more well-rounded view of who you are, and don't judge (or misjudge) you based purely on political posts.
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

RoadKingLarry

• friends
« Reply #248 on: December 23, 2020, 12:43:24 PM »
Come on, man. Gimme a break. Please? It's Christmas.

« Last Edit: December 23, 2020, 01:21:46 PM by Ben »
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams

DittoHead

• friend
« Reply #249 on: December 23, 2020, 12:48:55 PM »

This is getting ridiculous. I'm done with this thread.
« Last Edit: December 23, 2020, 01:22:02 PM by Ben »