Author Topic: Voting fraud compendium  (Read 36574 times)

zahc

• friend
Re: Voting fraud compendium
« Reply #250 on: December 23, 2020, 01:24:24 PM »
This is supposed to be compendium of voting fraud allegations and evidence, not a discussion. I would rather not lock the thread; it would be better to delete all of the off-topic posts.
Maybe a rare occurence, but then you only have to get murdered once to ruin your whole day.
--Tallpine

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #251 on: December 23, 2020, 01:27:08 PM »
This is supposed to be compendium of voting fraud allegations and evidence, not a discussion. I would rather not lock the thread; it would be better to delete all of the off-topic posts.

Maybe, in the spirit of the original APS theme of "members moderating members", we can listen to this here guy, who started the thread in the first place.
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

230RN

• It's like swimming to shore in an ebb tide.
  • friend
  • Pushing back. Help me out, here...
« Reply #252 on: December 23, 2020, 05:02:57 PM »

This is getting ridiculous. I'm done with this thread.

Ditto.  It got personal.  I fail to see how DittoHead's  posting history had any relevance to the topic at hand and I do not see why he should have to defend it.

Terry, 230RN

RocketMan

• Mad Rocket Scientist
  • friend
  • Semper Fidelis
« Reply #253 on: December 24, 2020, 05:27:19 PM »

Prediction:  Cert will be denied by Thursday, 12/24.
I don't understand why Trump's legal team even bothers going to the SCOTUS.  They have to understand by this point that the court will not entertain any legal challenges to the election.

I was close.  The court announced today it is not going to act on this latest suit until after Jan. 20 inauguration.  This effectively kills the suit with regard to any election malfeasance.

https://www.newsmax.com/politics/supremecourt-trump-election-pennsylvania/2020/12/24/id/1003064/
If there really was intelligent life on other planets, we'd be sending them foreign aid.

Conservatives see George Orwell's "1984" as a cautionary tale.  Progressives view it as a "how to" manual.

My wife often says to me, "You are evil and must be destroyed." She may be right.

Liberals believe one should never let reason, logic and facts get in the way of a good emotional argument.

kgbsquirrel

• APS Photoshop God
  • friend
  • Bill, slayer of threads.
« Reply #254 on: December 24, 2020, 08:09:23 PM »
I was close.  The court announced today it is not going to act on this latest suit until after Jan. 20 inauguration.  This effectively kills the suit with regard to any election malfeasance.

https://www.newsmax.com/politics/supremecourt-trump-election-pennsylvania/2020/12/24/id/1003064/

Had to at least try before cracking open the last box.

Ron

• friends
  • Like a tree planted by the rivers of water
    • What I believe ...
« Reply #255 on: December 25, 2020, 09:17:54 AM »
https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2020/dec/21/why-i-will-not-accept-joe-biden-as-president/

For more than four years, the entire establishment mobilized against the elected president of the United States as though they were an immune system trying to kill a virus. Now, they are telling us we are undermining democracy.

You have more than 74 million voters who supported President Trump despite everything — and given the election mess, the number could easily be significantly higher. The truth is tens of millions of Americans are deeply alienated and angry.
For the invisible things of him since the creation of the world are clearly seen, being perceived through the things that are made, even his everlasting power and divinity, that they may be without excuse. Because knowing God, they didn’t glorify him as God, and didn’t give thanks, but became vain in their reasoning, and their senseless heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools.

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #256 on: December 25, 2020, 11:24:09 AM »
I might not think anything of this, other than the groups that USPS is working with. The "something fishy" detector goes off. The more of these stories I see, the more likely I see a dem majority in the Senate.

https://www.theepochtimes.com/judge-approves-deal-between-usps-and-civil-rights-groups-to-fast-track-ballots-in-georgia-runoff-elections_3632340.html?utm_source=share-btn-copylink&st=u3PUcDUyqXFcSTO1CDtMxAHPD2V3dNTaFHODkuy201udEOWDGBY2vaoxD-2Py9oiy3_pk4n8JEAKGRITbi2CulRvWEEn4Nb-PHY
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #257 on: December 29, 2020, 02:47:21 PM »
Stacey Abram's sister is apparently an Obama appointed judge. She has just blocked Georgia counties from purging old voter rolls. This seems like a clear case of a judge needing to recuse herself.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/georgia-judge-stacey-abrams-sister-wont-recuse-election-suit-rules-against-voter-purge-before-runoffs

Boomhauer

• Former Moderator, fired for embezzlement and abuse of power
  • friends
« Reply #258 on: December 29, 2020, 04:08:18 PM »
I might not think anything of this, other than the groups that USPS is working with. The "something fishy" detector goes off. The more of these stories I see, the more likely I see a dem majority in the Senate.

https://www.theepochtimes.com/judge-approves-deal-between-usps-and-civil-rights-groups-to-fast-track-ballots-in-georgia-runoff-elections_3632340.html?utm_source=share-btn-copylink&st=u3PUcDUyqXFcSTO1CDtMxAHPD2V3dNTaFHODkuy201udEOWDGBY2vaoxD-2Py9oiy3_pk4n8JEAKGRITbi2CulRvWEEn4Nb-PHY

The fix is in for sure

Quote from: Ben
Holy hell. It's like giving a loaded gun to a chimpanzee...

Quote from: bluestarlizzard
the last thing you need is rabies. You're already angry enough as it is.

OTOH, there wouldn't be a tweeker left in Georgia...

Quote from: Balog
BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE! AND THROW SOME STEAK ON THE GRILL!

RocketMan

• Mad Rocket Scientist
  • friend
  • Semper Fidelis
« Reply #259 on: December 29, 2020, 06:20:46 PM »
The fix is in for sure

The fix was never out after the Nov 3. federal election.
If there really was intelligent life on other planets, we'd be sending them foreign aid.

Conservatives see George Orwell's "1984" as a cautionary tale.  Progressives view it as a "how to" manual.

My wife often says to me, "You are evil and must be destroyed." She may be right.

Liberals believe one should never let reason, logic and facts get in the way of a good emotional argument.

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #260 on: December 31, 2020, 04:25:26 PM »
So this Jon Ossoff guy has been telling everyone that Kelly Loeffler is campaigning with a klansman. Even CNN has "fact checked" him false on this, and some time ago. As I type this, Twitter has no warnings on his tweeted claim. Trump can't tweet anything without getting a warning banner.

The bias is so overt it's like a sledgehammer. Sadly, with Biden getting in, Twitter et al will only be emboldened, not reined in.

https://twitchy.com/brettt-3136/2020/12/31/even-cnns-fact-checker-shoots-down-jon-ossoffs-claim-that-kelly-loeffler-has-been-campaigning-with-a-klansman/

https://twitter.com/i/status/1344443912795131908

Andiron

• friend
« Reply #261 on: January 05, 2021, 09:56:11 PM »
As usual,  Larry nails it.  Worth reading the whole thing. 

Dittohead,  best to avoid this one.  Wouldn't want to mess with whatever the color of the sky is in your world.

https://monsterhunternation.com/2021/01/05/one-of-these-things-is-not-like-the-other/

Now watch. As you share this a horde of gas lighting morons will arrive on your page to shame you into silence. We already know what they’ll say. They’ll cite court cases being tossed, even though most of those were on standing or legal procedures, not fraud. Most of the fraud stuff has never been presented in court, and even if it did, it was compiled by outsiders using data available to the public, not real auditors with access to source data, which is what is necessary in order to prove fraud. Or they’ll cite some of the weak sauce “audits” which have happened around the country, even though at best those are spot checks (sometimes in the wrong spot!) not audits, and they were conducted by the same people who probably *expletive deleted*ed it up to begin with. Don’t worry. None of them will read this far. Just watch.

So in conclusion, the government loves auditing everything the people do because we are incompetent, untrustworthy, cheaters. But if the people want to audit election results, we are terrible bad conspiracy theorists who need to be shamed into silence. Them auditing us is good and necessary. Us auditing them is silly foolishness.

I’m glad we got that cleared up.
"Leftism destroys everything good." -  Ron

There is no fixing stupid. But, you can line it up in front of a wall and offer it a last smoke.

There is no such thing as a "transgender" person.  Only mental illness that should be discouraged.

bedlamite

• Hold my beer and watch this!
  • friend
  • Ack! PLBTTPHBT!
« Reply #262 on: January 08, 2021, 09:22:08 PM »
Not sure if you can read it, had to shrink it to make 128k. I've got a 1000x1000 if someone wants it.
A plan is just a list of things that doesn't happen.
Is defenestration possible through the overton window?

zxcvbob

• friend
« Reply #263 on: January 08, 2021, 09:29:39 PM »
Not sure if you can read it, had to shrink it to make 128k. I've got a 1000x1000 if someone wants it.

Can almost read it, but not really.  What's it say, and by whom?  Something about vote switching.
"It's good, though..."

bedlamite

• friend
  • Ack! PLBTTPHBT!
« Reply #264 on: January 08, 2021, 09:36:16 PM »
Can almost read it, but not really.  What's it say, and by whom?  Something about vote switching.

Yep. Vote totals were switched, and he's willing to testify who and how.

Cliffh

• friend
« Reply #265 on: January 08, 2021, 09:39:16 PM »
I pray he gets the chance to do so and many, many people end up in prison.

Andiron

• friend
« Reply #266 on: January 08, 2021, 09:43:26 PM »
I pray he gets the chance to do so and many, many people end up in prison.

The system that was in place to do that is dysfunctional, dead and buried.

Did you miss the past 8 weeks?  They wouldn't even *expletive deleted*ing LOOK at the cases filed.  They don't care and the SC is terrified.
"Leftism destroys everything good." -  Ron

There is no fixing stupid. But, you can line it up in front of a wall and offer it a last smoke.

There is no such thing as a "transgender" person.  Only mental illness that should be discouraged.

Cliffh

• friend
« Reply #267 on: January 08, 2021, 09:44:43 PM »
Yeah, I know. 

zxcvbob

• friend
« Reply #268 on: January 08, 2021, 09:51:15 PM »
Who signed it?  Like I said, I can almost read it but not quite.
"It's good, though..."

bedlamite

• friend
  • Ack! PLBTTPHBT!

zxcvbob

• friend
« Reply #270 on: January 13, 2021, 11:52:20 AM »
"It's good, though..."

zxcvbob

• friend
« Reply #271 on: January 13, 2021, 12:04:38 PM »
I'm going to ask this here just because it doesn't seem to fit anyplace else.  I don't remember what the real numbers were, but supposedly DJT got about 72000000 votes and Biden got 81000000.  Or something like that. 

There are a little less than 400,000,000 people in the United States.  Are there really over 150,000,000 eligible voters?  I don't see how.  Children can't vote, plus you have all the felons, foreign nationals, (not going there with the illegal aliens), the incompetent, and other ineligible adults.  And the Libertarians, Green Party, Constitution Party, The Rent Is Too Damn High (I love the name even if they are crazy), etc. minor parties and the write-ins are bound to have collectively gotten a few million votes.
"It's good, though..."

Nick1911

• Administrator
« Reply #272 on: January 13, 2021, 12:11:40 PM »
I'm going to ask this here just because it doesn't seem to fit anyplace else.  I don't remember what the real numbers were, but supposedly DJT got about 72000000 votes and Biden got 81000000.  Or something like that. 

There are a little less than 400,000,000 people in the United States.  Are there really over 150,000,000 eligible voters?  I don't see how.  Children can't vote, plus you have all the felons, foreign nationals, (not going there with the illegal aliens), the incompetent, and other ineligible adults.  And the Libertarians, Green Party, Constitution Party, The Rent Is Too Damn High (I love the name even if they are crazy), etc. minor parties and the write-ins are bound to have collectively gotten a few million votes.

A very quick check of census data suggests that there are an estimated 233.5 million citizen voting-age population, with a margin of error of 3.2 million.

zxcvbob

• friend
« Reply #273 on: January 13, 2021, 12:40:45 PM »
A very quick check of census data suggests that there are an estimated 233.5 million citizen voting-age population, with a margin of error of 3.2 million.

How many of those are eligible to vote?  I think the census just says how many are old enough.  (that was a good place to start, though.  I hadn't thought of that)
"It's good, though..."

kgbsquirrel

• APS Photoshop God
  • friend
  • Bill, slayer of threads.
« Reply #274 on: January 13, 2021, 03:41:28 PM »
There was an interesting question in the comments section; why would the affidavit be written in English instead of Italian?

Agreed upon international languages would be a decent guess.  Which is why m passport has stuff written in French as well as English.