Author Topic: Voting fraud compendium  (Read 36578 times)

zahc

• friend
Re: Voting fraud compendium
« Reply #275 on: January 13, 2021, 04:04:55 PM »
Found elsewhere. Seems reasonable; I would like to independently verify myself when I get the time. Should be pretty easy to download the NYT data and plot in a spreadsheet. Anyone else want to try?

https://www.sott.net/article/444837-Anomalies-in-Vote-Counts-and-Their-Effects-on-Election-2020-Quantitative-Analysis-of-Decisive-Updates-in-MI-WI-and-GA-on-and-after-Election-Night

Maybe a rare occurence, but then you only have to get murdered once to ruin your whole day.
--Tallpine

makattak

• Dark Lord of the Cis
  • friend
« Reply #276 on: January 14, 2021, 11:59:46 AM »
I have been reading about Frank Hamer lately, and an episode where the governor of Texas lost to a political machine that won with massive voter fraud occurred.

The governor was warned about the fraud and chose not to do anything about it until AFTER the election.

Just as now, the courts and the legislature did nothing about it. If you want to stop fraud, you apparently have to prevent it in the first place. It seems there will be no remedies after the fact.
I wish the Ring had never come to me. I wish none of this had happened.

So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us. There are other forces at work in this world, Frodo, besides the will of evil. Bilbo was meant to find the Ring. In which case, you also were meant to have it. And that is an encouraging thought

RocketMan

• Mad Rocket Scientist
  • friend
  • Semper Fidelis
« Reply #277 on: February 22, 2021, 01:16:56 PM »
And the Supreme Court today tossed the remaining lawsuits regarding election irregularities.  No surprise there.
If there really was intelligent life on other planets, we'd be sending them foreign aid.

Conservatives see George Orwell's "1984" as a cautionary tale.  Progressives view it as a "how to" manual.

My wife often says to me, "You are evil and must be destroyed." She may be right.

Liberals believe one should never let reason, logic and facts get in the way of a good emotional argument.

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #278 on: February 22, 2021, 01:32:12 PM »
And the Supreme Court today tossed the remaining lawsuits regarding election irregularities.  No surprise there.

Plus this:

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/every-house-democrat-signs-on-to-hr1
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

Ron

• friends
  • Like a tree planted by the rivers of water
    • What I believe ...
« Reply #279 on: February 22, 2021, 03:40:19 PM »
Both voting and the court system are no longer trustworthy. Representative government and the rule of law are dead. Maybe it's been that way longer than we thought. We seem to be at a turning point, the end game.

The elimination of political speech in the marketplace and the end of political solutions all happened pretty fast.

I would have never guessed that I wasn't cynical enough!  :laugh:
For the invisible things of him since the creation of the world are clearly seen, being perceived through the things that are made, even his everlasting power and divinity, that they may be without excuse. Because knowing God, they didn’t glorify him as God, and didn’t give thanks, but became vain in their reasoning, and their senseless heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools.

kgbsquirrel

• APS Photoshop God
  • friend
  • Bill, slayer of threads.
« Reply #280 on: February 22, 2021, 03:45:46 PM »
Both voting and the court system are no longer trustworthy. Representative government and the rule of law are dead. Maybe it's been that way longer than we thought. We seem to be at a turning point, the end game.

The elimination of political speech in the marketplace and the end of political solutions all happened pretty fast.

I would have never guessed that I wasn't cynical enough! :laugh:

I know, right?  :O

230RN

• It's like swimming to shore in an ebb tide.
  • friend
  • Pushing back. Help me out, here...
« Reply #281 on: February 22, 2021, 05:17:38 PM »
Plus this:

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/every-house-democrat-signs-on-to-hr1

All as planned, as I said:

https://www.armedpolitesociety.com/index.php?topic=63255.msg1285431;topicseen#msg1285431

Now that the Lefties have garnered almost complete control, there is no way they're going to enact legislation to  correct the avenues for election fraud at all levels.

It's a lock unless Trump organizes a sucessful Trump Truth Mission, and that's almost impossible with the current composition of the main stream media and legislative houses in the States which count... and keep on counting until the results achieve their goals.

It's been a long 240 year road, but nibbles here and bites there have brought us down.  Perhaps it is true that "all governments trend toward tyranny."

And somewhere along this progress toward Progressivism will be the attempted impeachment (or whatever "boot 'em out" process is involved) of all of Trump's judicial appointees. I got $10 ready for whenever someone starts up a pool for when the Dems institute that.

Ten bucks.  Right there on the table.  Don't let the wind blow it away.

Terry, 230RN
« Last Edit: February 22, 2021, 06:02:29 PM by 230RN »

Angel Eyes

• Lying dog-faced pony soldier
  • friend
  • You're not diggin'
"I make love to men daily, but in the imagination."
                         - Barack Obama

grampster

• friend
« Reply #283 on: March 01, 2021, 03:48:19 PM »
I still recommend that anyone caught tampering with the ballot process should be summarily hung in front of the courthouse.  I think that might have a bit of a restrainment for future tampering.  We hung horse thieves.  Why not hang those who would murder an entire nation?
"Never wrestle with a pig.  You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it."  G.B. Shaw

kgbsquirrel

• APS Photoshop God
  • friend
« Reply #284 on: March 01, 2021, 03:49:31 PM »
I still recommend that anyone caught tampering with the ballot process should be summarily hung in front of the courthouse.  I think that might have a bit of a restrainment for future tampering.  We hung horse thieves.  Why not hang those who would murder an entire nation?

Yes.

Jim147

• friends
« Reply #285 on: March 01, 2021, 04:59:56 PM »
Wood chipper is a good choice also. Very visual effect on people.
Sometimes we carry more weight then we owe.
And sometimes goes on and on and on.

BAH-WEEP-GRAAAGHNAH WHEEP NI-NI BONG

RoadKingLarry

• friends
« Reply #286 on: March 01, 2021, 05:50:05 PM »
Wood chipper is a good choice also. Very visual effect on people.

So is a rotting corpse twisting in the breeze.
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams

Andiron

• friend
« Reply #287 on: March 01, 2021, 10:15:53 PM »
So is a rotting corpse twisting in the breeze.

The Tree of Liberty doesn't often bear fruit,  but I'm fine with this.
"Leftism destroys everything good." -  Ron

There is no fixing stupid. But, you can line it up in front of a wall and offer it a last smoke.

There is no such thing as a "transgender" person.  Only mental illness that should be discouraged.

Angel Eyes

• friend
  • You're not diggin'
« Reply #288 on: March 04, 2021, 04:22:54 PM »
This is a local election, but it's definitely voter fraud:

https://www.theepochtimes.com/judge-orders-new-election-after-78-percent-mail-in-ballots-found-invalid-notary-arrested-for-voter-fraud_3720930.html

A Mississippi judge ordered a new runoff election for a local election in Aberdeen after more than three-quarters of absentee ballots cast in the June Democratic runoff election were found to be invalid, while a notary involved in the election was arrested.
                         - Barack Obama

kgbsquirrel

• APS Photoshop God
  • friend
« Reply #289 on: March 04, 2021, 07:07:43 PM »
Meanwhile voter fraud enabling legislation just passed in the house.

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #290 on: March 11, 2021, 06:06:55 PM »
New report on election fraud assistance in Wisconsin:

https://wisconsinspotlight.com/special-investigation-infiltrating-the-election/
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

Andiron

• friend
« Reply #291 on: March 11, 2021, 09:12:50 PM »
Razorfist FTW.

https://youtu.be/m7jKI7p3ZNY

I can't believe it's still up, given youtube's proclivity to ban anything right of Stalin.
"Leftism destroys everything good." -  Ron

There is no fixing stupid. But, you can line it up in front of a wall and offer it a last smoke.

There is no such thing as a "transgender" person.  Only mental illness that should be discouraged.

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #292 on: March 15, 2021, 04:48:21 PM »
Surprise! The Washington Post made a bunch of stuff up about Trump's "election interference". Corrected it, after being caught, several months too late of course.

As I start looking at this stuff, if they want to point fingers as to who started an "insurrection" at the capitol, maybe they should start with the MSM.

https://twitchy.com/dougp-3137/2021/03/15/mollie-hemingway-rips-breathtakingly-corrupt-media-after-wapos-major-correction-to-trump-story/
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

Angel Eyes

• friend
  • You're not diggin'
« Reply #293 on: March 17, 2021, 03:53:13 PM »
Judge Rules Michigan Ballot Signature-Matching Guidance Invalid

https://www.theepochtimes.com/michigan-judge-rules-state-secretarys-ballot-signature-matching-guidance-invalid_3736724.html

Not evidence of fraud per se, bug the lax guidelines do invite abuse.

- Barack Obama

Angel Eyes

• friend
  • You're not diggin'
« Reply #294 on: March 20, 2021, 12:27:58 PM »
https://www.theepochtimes.com/24-more-charged-in-voter-fraud-probe-prosecutors-say_3742144.html

Federal prosecutors in North Carolina said Friday that 24 additional people have been charged in an ongoing probe into voter fraud, including two who are accused of illegally voting in the 2016 presidential election.

Gabriela Guzman-Miguel, 26, and Jose Abraham Navarro, 42, both of Mexico, are accused to have voted despite lacking the legal status to do so, the U.S. Attorney’s Office for the Eastern District of North Carolina said in a list of defendants obtained by The Epoch Times. The list described both as aliens or immigrants.

A slew of other defendants were charged with falsely claiming U.S. citizenship in order to register to vote. Some also engaged in naturalization fraud and misuse of visas, permits, and other documents relating to voter registration, officials said.

Defendants hailed from 15 countries, including Honduras, Iraq, and Canada. The charges date back to the fall of 2019, though the cases were just unsealed.
                         - Barack Obama

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #295 on: March 20, 2021, 09:04:58 PM »
Arizona to recount 2.1 million ballots.

https://www.theepochtimes.com/arizona-state-senate-ordering-hand-recount-of-2-1-million-ballots-for-2020-presidential-election_3742329.html

Arizona legislators have ordered a recount of 2.1 million ballots for the 2020 presidential election, this time to be done by hand.

The Arizona Senate, which is controlled by Republicans, released a statement confirming their intent to do another audit of the ballots from Maricopa County, the state’s most populous county.

The Arizona State Senate statement released on Thursday says that they will conduct a “broad and detailed” audit, adding that they will test voting machines, scan ballots, look for IT breaches, and perform a hand count.

Jim147

• friends
« Reply #296 on: March 20, 2021, 09:21:09 PM »
A hand recount means nothing if they don't make sure the people could legally vote in the first place.
Sometimes we carry more weight then we owe.
And sometimes goes on and on and on.

BAH-WEEP-GRAAAGHNAH WHEEP NI-NI BONG

Ron

• friends
  • Like a tree planted by the rivers of water
    • What I believe ...
« Reply #297 on: March 20, 2021, 09:23:34 PM »
A hand recount means nothing if they don't make sure the people could legally vote in the first place.

Yep, squid ink and smokescreens.
For the invisible things of him since the creation of the world are clearly seen, being perceived through the things that are made, even his everlasting power and divinity, that they may be without excuse. Because knowing God, they didn’t glorify him as God, and didn’t give thanks, but became vain in their reasoning, and their senseless heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools.

TommyGunn

• friend
  • Stuck in full auto since birth.
« Reply #298 on: March 20, 2021, 11:00:24 PM »
Arizona to recount 2.1 million ballots.

https://www.theepochtimes.com/arizona-state-senate-ordering-hand-recount-of-2-1-million-ballots-for-2020-presidential-election_3742329.html

'At this point, what difference does it make?'  ~ ~  un-named recent presidential candidate.

What happens if it's found Trump really DID win the 2020 election? ? ? ? ?   [popcorn] [tinfoil]
MOLON LABE   "Through ignorance of what is good and what is bad, the life of men is greatly perplexed." ~~ Cicero

RocketMan

• Mad Rocket Scientist
  • friend
  • Semper Fidelis
« Reply #299 on: March 21, 2021, 08:06:50 AM »
'At this point, what difference does it make?'  ~ ~  un-named recent presidential candidate.

What happens if it's found Trump really DID win the 2020 election? ? ? ? ?   [popcorn] [tinfoil]

Simple.  It will be declared fake news and the entire Republican side of the AZ Congress will be banned from Facebook and Twitter.
If there really was intelligent life on other planets, we'd be sending them foreign aid.

Conservatives see George Orwell's "1984" as a cautionary tale.  Progressives view it as a "how to" manual.

My wife often says to me, "You are evil and must be destroyed." She may be right.

Liberals believe one should never let reason, logic and facts get in the way of a good emotional argument.