Author Topic: Voting fraud compendium  (Read 36565 times)

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
Re: Voting fraud compendium
« Reply #300 on: March 21, 2021, 08:14:56 AM »
Simple.  It will be declared fake news and the entire Republican side of the AZ Congress will be banned from Facebook and Twitter.

Probably.

All these recounts are, sadly, academic at this point. No one will do anything about them. For me, it will simply be a point of interest and another mark in my, "poor America" scorebook when we discover the recount goes to Trump and no one will care.
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

Ron

• friends
  • Like a tree planted by the rivers of water
    • What I believe ...
« Reply #301 on: March 21, 2021, 08:54:03 AM »
At this point I'm finding myself leaning towards the USA is fake. As in, whatever the USA is, it isn't what we are being told it is in reality.

America, the nation, the people, is gone. I have no idea how long ago it was retired but the hidden rulers have been running all of the west longer than we've been around. 

There is an outward patina that tips it hat to the official narrative but all the real decisions are being made behind closed doors by unknown people who actually hold most all of the power. There is probably more than one faction running the globe, hence the incoherence in the official stories as the factions compete behind the scenes for control.

Conspiratorial thinking? OK, sure.

Filtering all "news" through that assumption doesn't require me to believe six impossible things before breakfast though.

Trump for all his faults was pulling back the curtain a little bit.

All media and politics is a phony corrupt "show".

Enjoy the show, just don't think it is real.

For the invisible things of him since the creation of the world are clearly seen, being perceived through the things that are made, even his everlasting power and divinity, that they may be without excuse. Because knowing God, they didn’t glorify him as God, and didn’t give thanks, but became vain in their reasoning, and their senseless heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools.

Angel Eyes

• Lying dog-faced pony soldier
  • friend
  • You're not diggin'
« Reply #302 on: March 21, 2021, 09:42:23 AM »
A hand recount means nothing if they don't make sure the people could legally vote in the first place.

It will also depend on who does the counting.
"I make love to men daily, but in the imagination."
                         - Barack Obama

Angel Eyes

• friend
  • You're not diggin'
« Reply #303 on: April 06, 2021, 03:07:14 PM »
                         - Barack Obama

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #304 on: May 06, 2021, 10:23:42 AM »
Apparently the Fed DOJ (civil rights division) is sending a veiled threat to Arizona to stop their election recount.

https://twitchy.com/gregp-3534/2021/05/06/the-biden-doj-puts-the-arizona-senate-on-notice-over-the-maricopa-county-audit-bonus-bamboo-gate-explained/
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

Bogie

• friend
  • Hunkered in South St. Louis, right by Route 66
    • Third Rate Pundit
« Reply #305 on: May 07, 2021, 08:22:52 AM »
A recount doesn't matter.

An audit does.

I wonder how many universities had tables set up with eager young PAID volunteers (because a lot of money was spent on that "get out the vote" effort) signing students up for mail-in ballots? And I wonder how many of those students voted multiple times. With only a wink-wink nudge-nudge from the people signing them up?

It is an asterisk election, at least in the minds of many, and Biden, despite the eager media, has started as a lame duck...
Blog under construction

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #306 on: May 07, 2021, 08:32:38 AM »
A recount doesn't matter.

An audit does.

Arizona is doing an audit. I misstated in my post.

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #307 on: May 08, 2021, 02:41:26 AM »
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

Angel Eyes

• friend
  • You're not diggin'
                         - Barack Obama

bedlamite

• Hold my beer and watch this!
  • friend
  • Ack! PLBTTPHBT!
« Reply #309 on: May 14, 2021, 01:17:54 PM »
A plan is just a list of things that doesn't happen.
Is defenestration possible through the overton window?

kgbsquirrel

• APS Photoshop God
  • friend
  • Bill, slayer of threads.
« Reply #310 on: May 14, 2021, 08:08:35 PM »

Bogie

• friend
    • Third Rate Pundit
« Reply #311 on: May 14, 2021, 10:16:23 PM »
And... WTF is "spoliation?"

ZOMFG>>> it is actually a WORD!

First, let's kill all the lawyers.
Blog under construction

Jim147

• friends
« Reply #312 on: May 14, 2021, 10:32:23 PM »
We would need to fix laws first. They are so broadly written a good lawyer is needed sometimes. No our laws never should have been allowed to get like this. Thanks politicians.
Sometimes we carry more weight then we owe.
And sometimes goes on and on and on.

BAH-WEEP-GRAAAGHNAH WHEEP NI-NI BONG

kgbsquirrel

• APS Photoshop God
  • friend
  • Bill, slayer of threads.
« Reply #313 on: May 14, 2021, 10:39:54 PM »
And... WTF is "spoliation?"

ZOMFG>>> it is actually a WORD!

First, let's kill all the lawyers.

This is why the nation's declaration and constitution are written in plain (for the 1780's) English that could be understood without a priest caste to interpret it for you to their own self interested gain.

Amazing that late 18th century conventional English is easier to understand than 21st century legal English.

RoadKingLarry

• friends
« Reply #314 on: May 14, 2021, 10:48:35 PM »
Dick the butcher is one of my heros.
 =D =D
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams

Angel Eyes

• friend
  • You're not diggin'
« Reply #315 on: July 15, 2021, 01:09:53 PM »
"Provable fraud" in the Georgia election:

https://www.theepochtimes.com/mkt_breakingnews/election-integrity-group-analysis-of-ballot-images-in-georgia-county-shows-provable-fraud_3901787.html

A group seeking to ensure that elections are run fairly said this week that an in-depth analysis of mail-in ballot images obtained through a court order shows that the hand-count audit in Fulton County, Georgia, last year “was riddled with massive errors and provable fraud.”

The analysis turned up at least 36 batches of mail-in ballots, containing 4,255 votes, that were added redundantly to the audit results, according to Voters Organized for Trusted Election Results in Georgia (VoterGA). Nearly 3,400 were for Democrat Joe Biden.

The team examining the ballots also found seven audit tally sheets (pdf) they believe were falsified to contain fabricated vote totals. In one example, the group said, a batch containing 59 ballot images for Biden and 42 for former President Donald Trump was reported as 100 for Biden and zero for Trump.

Meanwhile, the MSM obsesses over Biden's ice cream habits.
                         - Barack Obama

TechMan

• Administrator
  • Yes, your moderation has been outsourced.
Hawkmoon - Never underestimate another person's capacity for stupidity. Any time you think someone can't possibly be that dumb ... they'll prove you wrong.

Bacon and Eggs - A day's work for a chicken; A lifetime commitment for a pig.
Stupidity will always be its own reward.
Bad decisions make good stories.

Viking - The problem with the modern world is that there aren't really any predators eating stupid people.

bedlamite

• Hold my beer and watch this!
  • friend
  • Ack! PLBTTPHBT!
« Reply #317 on: July 15, 2021, 05:57:23 PM »
Just thought I'd post this here:

https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefing-room/speeches-remarks/2021/07/13/remarks-by-president-biden-on-protecting-the-sacred-constitutional-right-to-vote/

It’s no longer just about who gets to vote or making it easier for eligible voters to vote.  It’s about who gets to count the vote — who gets to count whether or not your vote counted at all.  It’s about moving from independent election administrators who work for the people to polarized state legislatures and partisan actors who work for political parties.
A plan is just a list of things that doesn't happen.
Is defenestration possible through the overton window?

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
« Reply #318 on: July 16, 2021, 09:44:33 AM »
If only black women had the right to vote

Joyce Beatty
@RepBeatty
Black women are demanding OUR right to vote! We’re marching to the Senate to send a strong message. ✊🏾 #OurPowerOurMessage
https://twitter.com/hashtag/OurPowerOurMessage?src=hashtag_click
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

Bogie

• friend
    • Third Rate Pundit
« Reply #319 on: July 16, 2021, 01:05:29 PM »
It's a damn shame that liberals know that they ain't smart enough to do it on their own...
Blog under construction

Angel Eyes

• friend
  • You're not diggin'
                         - Barack Obama

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #321 on: September 08, 2021, 08:13:39 PM »
Biden won Georgia by 12,000 votes. Turns out that months later we find out twice that number of mail-in ballots were returned as undeliverable.

Although President Joe Biden may have been declared the official winner of Georgia’s electoral votes in the 2020 election by close to 12,000 votes, more than twice that number of mail-in ballots were returned as undeliverable by the post office, according to a research brief by a good-government group.

The new report from the Indianapolis-based Public Interest Legal Foundation (PILF) raises questions about the efficacy of voting-by-mail policies that were hurriedly adopted across the nation in the early days of the pandemic last year, purportedly to arrest the spread of the CCP virus that causes the disease COVID-19.

More at:

https://www.theepochtimes.com/undeliverable-ballots-in-georgia-were-double-bidens-official-margin-of-victory-report-says_3988334.html

TommyGunn

• friend
  • Stuck in full auto since birth.
« Reply #322 on: September 08, 2021, 08:20:12 PM »
No evidence of voting fraud .......right  ..... :mad:
MOLON LABE   "Through ignorance of what is good and what is bad, the life of men is greatly perplexed." ~~ Cicero

makattak

• Dark Lord of the Cis
  • friend
« Reply #323 on: September 11, 2021, 08:23:31 PM »
So, Maricopa audit results were supposed to be released in August, if I recall correctly. Anyone have those results?
I wish the Ring had never come to me. I wish none of this had happened.

So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us. There are other forces at work in this world, Frodo, besides the will of evil. Bilbo was meant to find the Ring. In which case, you also were meant to have it. And that is an encouraging thought

Jim147

• friends
« Reply #324 on: September 11, 2021, 09:41:01 PM »
So, Maricopa audit results were supposed to be released in August, if I recall correctly. Anyone have those results?

Audit team caught the flu. Now talking about middle of next week.
Sometimes we carry more weight then we owe.
And sometimes goes on and on and on.

BAH-WEEP-GRAAAGHNAH WHEEP NI-NI BONG