Author Topic: Voting fraud compendium  (Read 36561 times)

bedlamite

• Hold my beer and watch this!
  • friend
  • Ack! PLBTTPHBT!
Re: Voting fraud compendium
« Reply #325 on: September 13, 2021, 08:21:05 PM »
A plan is just a list of things that doesn't happen.
Is defenestration possible through the overton window?

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #326 on: September 13, 2021, 09:12:08 PM »
"There is no proof of any fraud."
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

MillCreek

• Skippy The Wonder Dog
  • friend
  • APS Risk Manager
« Reply #327 on: September 21, 2021, 06:47:07 PM »
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/crime/trump-election-kraken-theory-fraud-b1924373.html

Trump campaign lawyers knew that some voting machine fraud claims were not based in fact.  This is coming out in the defamation lawsuits from Dominion and others.

Quote from: Angel Eyes on August 09, 2018, 01:56:15 AM
You are one lousy risk manager.

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #328 on: September 22, 2021, 11:30:10 AM »
In the meantime, we also have this:

https://twitchy.com/sarahd-313035/2021/09/22/glenn-greenwald-breaks-down-massive-scandal-that-is-big-tech-and-medias-coordinated-effort-to-suppress-and-lie-about-hunter-biden-story-videos/

Absolute collusion to affect the election, and now that it's a year later, nothing will come of it.

"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #329 on: September 22, 2021, 05:17:12 PM »
Sen. Ted Cruz to Democrat Sen. Richard Blumenthal (CT): “Why is it that Connecticut has lower African American registration and lower African American turnout than Georgia and Mississippi?"

Blumenthal: “You know, I'm really not here to debate you…"

Cruz: “That speaks volumes."

https://www.louderwithcrowder.com/ted-cruz-richard-blumenthal-voting
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

Ron

• friends
  • Like a tree planted by the rivers of water
    • What I believe ...
« Reply #330 on: September 22, 2021, 05:39:47 PM »
I hear something big will be revealed within two weeks!  =D
For the invisible things of him since the creation of the world are clearly seen, being perceived through the things that are made, even his everlasting power and divinity, that they may be without excuse. Because knowing God, they didn’t glorify him as God, and didn’t give thanks, but became vain in their reasoning, and their senseless heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools.

RocketMan

• Mad Rocket Scientist
  • friend
  • Semper Fidelis
« Reply #331 on: September 22, 2021, 07:21:36 PM »
I hear something big will be revealed within two weeks!  =D

We've been hearing that since Nov. 3 last year.  Kind of like commercial fusion power always being just around the corner for the last seventy years.  Maybe the same people are in charge.
If there really was intelligent life on other planets, we'd be sending them foreign aid.

Conservatives see George Orwell's "1984" as a cautionary tale.  Progressives view it as a "how to" manual.

My wife often says to me, "You are evil and must be destroyed." She may be right.

Liberals believe one should never let reason, logic and facts get in the way of a good emotional argument.

MillCreek

• Skippy The Wonder Dog
  • friend
  • APS Risk Manager

Quote from: Angel Eyes on August 09, 2018, 01:56:15 AM
You are one lousy risk manager.

Bogie

• friend
  • Hunkered in South St. Louis, right by Route 66
    • Third Rate Pundit
« Reply #334 on: September 24, 2021, 10:42:33 AM »
How it really boils down...

"We do not acknowledge the veracity of anything that the other side claims to be true, and you shouldn't either, or you are committing a stupid hate crime."
Blog under construction

Ron

• friends
  • Like a tree planted by the rivers of water
    • What I believe ...
« Reply #335 on: September 25, 2021, 07:36:06 AM »
We should really start seeing the impact of this in a couple weeks.
For the invisible things of him since the creation of the world are clearly seen, being perceived through the things that are made, even his everlasting power and divinity, that they may be without excuse. Because knowing God, they didn’t glorify him as God, and didn’t give thanks, but became vain in their reasoning, and their senseless heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools.

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #336 on: September 25, 2021, 08:20:44 AM »
Wow. Really well done video by.... Russel Brand. A guy from the left who is no Trump supporter. Articulate and unbiased. Props to him. A really good example for both the left and right to put truth before politics.

https://youtu.be/0k6X03XvxWw
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

230RN

• It's like swimming to shore in an ebb tide.
  • friend
  • Pushing back. Help me out, here...
« Reply #337 on: September 25, 2021, 05:59:52 PM »
There is no proof without evidence.

There is no evidence without investigation.

There is no investigation without suspicion.

Suspicion without proof is paranoid.

All nicely wrapped up, right?

Pb

• friend
« Reply #338 on: September 25, 2021, 09:36:53 PM »
We should really start seeing the impact of this in a couple weeks.

What impact?

RoadKingLarry

• friends
« Reply #339 on: September 25, 2021, 09:55:14 PM »
The real impact will show up at the midterm elections. Now that the democraps have seen that there is no accountability for brazen election fraud watch for a major sweep of dems winning big in red states.
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #340 on: September 25, 2021, 10:37:57 PM »
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #341 on: September 25, 2021, 11:26:35 PM »
https://youtu.be/zUOLHrcj9I8
#TheyGotCaught - The AZ Audit Arrives -- The Rageaholic

“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

230RN

• friend
« Reply #342 on: September 26, 2021, 01:13:56 AM »
^ Right at the end, another plea for an "electoral college" type of system within individual States for intra-State issues.

Hoooray !

I have made this suggestion several times, here and elsewhere.

I haven't figured out an equitable system for implementing this except maybe for Statewide "grids," but I'm sure glad to hear about anything that will break that urban tyranny.

Terry, 230RN

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #343 on: September 26, 2021, 01:20:13 AM »
For my state, the best way to start would be county by county.  However, there might need to be minimum population requirement as I think one or two counties have like 3 people. 

There are some details that would need to be worked out. 

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #344 on: September 26, 2021, 02:47:33 AM »
^ Right at the end, another plea for an "electoral college" type of system within individual States for intra-State issues.

Hoooray !

I have made this suggestion several times, here and elsewhere.

I haven't figured out an equitable system for implementing this except maybe for Statewide "grids," but I'm sure glad to hear about anything that will break that urban tyranny.

They'll gerrymander it any way they can.

A few decades back, I lived directly across the street from an uncle. My side of the street was in one congressional district, his side was in another.
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

230RN

• friend
« Reply #345 on: September 26, 2021, 02:59:31 AM »
ETA Posted before reading your gerrymandering remark.

https://www.armedpolitesociety.com/index.php?topic=60672.msg1219567;topicseen#msg1219567

-----------
"
Re: Man, Even in Idaho
« Reply #5 on: August 03, 2019, 10:49:38 AM »
Interesting, because it's kind of the reverse of our usual plaint, which is that the cities dominate the rural areas.

An interesting situation.

What we need is an Electoral College-type system for all jurisdictions, regardless of size.

Of course, we have already tipped over the point at which a just and proper distribution of power could be re-established.  Goodbye, Republic.  Majority rules.

Terry"
--------------

This isn't the first time I've kicked this one around.  I even discussed some possibilities for abuse.  For instance, size of the "grids" could result in unfarness one way or the other  For example, if the "grids" were large enough to include a whole city, that would shoot down the attempts at eliminating the tyranny of the cities.  And if the grid sizes weren't equal, it opens up the "gerrymandering" abuse again.

Terry, 230RN

Bogie

• friend
  • Hunkered in South St. Louis, right by Route 66
    • Third Rate Pundit
« Reply #346 on: September 26, 2021, 07:37:01 AM »
Well, y'all know I'm sorta slow... From what I see, there were a bunch of things where they found whole bunches of bad registrations, votes that got sent in without being sent out, voting by dead people, voting by people who didn't live there, and so forth?

And that isn't going to change any of the results, because plywood to cover the store windows now costs a bloody fortune?
Blog under construction

RocketMan

• Mad Rocket Scientist
  • friend
  • Semper Fidelis
« Reply #347 on: September 26, 2021, 08:10:05 AM »
The real impact will show up at the midterm elections. Now that the democraps have seen that there is no accountability for brazen election fraud watch for a major sweep of dems winning big in red states.

Pretty much this.  It constantly amuses me when I see projections and polls saying the Democrats will be in big trouble in the mid-terms.
People just don't realize how much control the Democrats have over the election apparatus in many key states.
If there really was intelligent life on other planets, we'd be sending them foreign aid.

Conservatives see George Orwell's "1984" as a cautionary tale.  Progressives view it as a "how to" manual.

My wife often says to me, "You are evil and must be destroyed." She may be right.

Liberals believe one should never let reason, logic and facts get in the way of a good emotional argument.

Pb

• friend
« Reply #348 on: September 26, 2021, 09:12:50 AM »
One problem is- suppose there really isn't election fraud- Millions of Republicans are convinced that it is rife... they will think "why should I bother to vote?"

=(

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #349 on: September 26, 2021, 12:52:03 PM »
Pretty much this.  It constantly amuses me when I see projections and polls saying the Democrats will be in big trouble in the mid-terms.
People just don't realize how much control the Democrats have over the election apparatus in many key states.
If just the red states take some action to get control of it, it will make a difference.  The problem I see is R's in some states don't seem to care, or at least didn't care during all the issues after the last election.