Author Topic: Voting fraud compendium  (Read 36614 times)

RocketMan

• Mad Rocket Scientist
  • friend
  • Semper Fidelis
Re: Voting fraud compendium
« Reply #350 on: September 26, 2021, 12:53:58 PM »
If just the red states take some action to get control of it, it will make a difference.  The problem I see is R's in some states don't seem to care.

It's not that the R's in some states don't care, it's that they are completely on board with the D's fraud.
If there really was intelligent life on other planets, we'd be sending them foreign aid.

Conservatives see George Orwell's "1984" as a cautionary tale.  Progressives view it as a "how to" manual.

My wife often says to me, "You are evil and must be destroyed." She may be right.

Liberals believe one should never let reason, logic and facts get in the way of a good emotional argument.

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #351 on: September 26, 2021, 12:55:32 PM »
One problem is- suppose there really isn't election fraud- Millions of Republicans are convinced that it is rife... they will think "why should I bother to vote?"

=(
I think the loss in Georgia in January was partly that and partly people upset that R's did not support Trump after the election. 

I am of the opinion that the fraud is not huge, but has grown just enough to influence key elections.  I kind of wonder if Dems thought they had the 2016 election in the bag and were just caught by the large turnout for Trump.  I think this has been building for a long time.
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #352 on: September 26, 2021, 12:58:31 PM »
It's not that the R's in some states don't care, it's that they are completely on board with the D's fraud.
Or they are getting money from the same sources and told to do nothing (same thing?). 

I don't really think it is all of them, but enough to slow down or prevent any action that stops it.  They don't need to buy off everyone, just enough to keep meaningful legislation off the table.
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

Ron

• friends
  • Like a tree planted by the rivers of water
    • What I believe ...
« Reply #353 on: September 26, 2021, 02:35:00 PM »
What impact?

The just wait for the big reveal/action in "two weeks" has been sort of an internet meme.

Tomorrow, tomorrow, there's always tomorrow, it's only a day a way...

On another note, here is a good write up on the big reveal:

https://market-ticker.org/post=243697

« Last Edit: September 26, 2021, 02:55:51 PM by Ron »
For the invisible things of him since the creation of the world are clearly seen, being perceived through the things that are made, even his everlasting power and divinity, that they may be without excuse. Because knowing God, they didn’t glorify him as God, and didn’t give thanks, but became vain in their reasoning, and their senseless heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools.

Ron

• friends
    • What I believe ...
« Reply #354 on: September 26, 2021, 02:53:24 PM »
My personal opinion, based upon being a news junky, intuition and discernment?

Our elections (probably all western world elections) are pretty much a farce and have been for a long while. Multiple avenues of trickery and fraud are utilized. The globalist uniparty has a well oiled machine running the elections with seemingly unlimited money and resources at their disposal.

The only real question is whether Trump and the folks behind him figured out a workaround or Trump is on the grift?

You say "you're a crazy conspiracy theory believer Ron!"

I say you are crazy for thinking that our elections are on the up and up. Even a casual look into the shenanigans that have taken place should black pill you on democracy in the USA.   

The way I look at voting is it's a hedge against my being wrong about the sham. Plus, the globalists want us to assent to their Satanic leadership. My vote can count as a middle finger to them.

For the invisible things of him since the creation of the world are clearly seen, being perceived through the things that are made, even his everlasting power and divinity, that they may be without excuse. Because knowing God, they didn’t glorify him as God, and didn’t give thanks, but became vain in their reasoning, and their senseless heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools.

Bogie

• friend
  • Hunkered in South St. Louis, right by Route 66
    • Third Rate Pundit
« Reply #355 on: September 26, 2021, 07:37:04 PM »
All that matters is who counts the votes.

There's gonna be a shooting war before that gets fixed.
Blog under construction

Andiron

• friend
« Reply #356 on: September 26, 2021, 09:39:33 PM »
All that matters is who counts the votes.

There's gonna be a shooting war before that gets fixed.

Almost certainly, at this point.
"Leftism destroys everything good." -  Ron

There is no fixing stupid. But, you can line it up in front of a wall and offer it a last smoke.

There is no such thing as a "transgender" person.  Only mental illness that should be discouraged.

dogmush

• friend
« Reply #357 on: September 27, 2021, 02:18:41 PM »
Larry chimes in:

https://monsterhunternation.com/2021/09/27/people-really-dont-understand-how-audits-work-and-the-media-likes-it-that-way/

I normally like to read the primary sources, but in this case, I confess, I just don't have the energy to wade through that report in order to have arguments with people that got their info from Tik Tok videos.

Bogie

• friend
    • Third Rate Pundit
« Reply #358 on: September 27, 2021, 11:28:14 PM »
Thing is, Larry is pretty much one of us... One of us... Gooble gobble...

And he is a bit tetchy about "research." So I'll take that at face value.

But nothing will happen. Because no matter how much gas costs now, molotov cocktails are still pretty cheap...
Blog under construction

Bogie

• friend
    • Third Rate Pundit
« Reply #359 on: September 28, 2021, 08:28:46 AM »
The narrative is that the outfit that did the audit was incompetent. Except for saying that the vote counts worked for Biden.

But everything that they said about the shady stuff to generate the votes? That was bad.

Dear Conservatives: Next time, hire one of the stodgy Big 8 accounting firms to look into things. They can hire "cyber ninjas" or whoever if they need to.
Blog under construction

Ron

• friends
    • What I believe ...
« Reply #360 on: September 28, 2021, 08:58:53 AM »
We pretend to vote, they pretend to be elected.

Ron

• friends
    • What I believe ...
« Reply #361 on: September 28, 2021, 12:35:13 PM »
Unfortunately, George was right about some things all along.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H-PSCqhkWhg

Bogie

• friend
    • Third Rate Pundit
« Reply #362 on: September 28, 2021, 09:33:54 PM »
Funny, how so many on the left agree with him, except for...
Blog under construction

DittoHead

• friend
  • Writing for the Bulwark since August 2019
« Reply #363 on: October 07, 2021, 11:29:00 AM »
Saturday’s manual review and recount of over 7,700 ballots in Bonner County was the third such review conducted by the office over a 2 week period, a process that was started following citizen submissions of a spreadsheet and webpage published at http://thebiglie.frankspeech.com, a website that bears the copyright of Michael J. Lindell.

The webpage shows lists of every county in the country, sorted by state, and then purports to show how much each county was electronically manipulated, referencing dates, times, and IP addresses that supposedly connect to the particular attack. Secretary Lawerence Denney stated, “I had received numerous phone calls and emails over the last month from constituents wanting my office to ‘look into Lindell’s data’, but until recently, that data had never been available.”

Mike Lindell and his ever-shifting conspiracy theories should probably be ignored going forward, it's just a waste of time & money following his "leads".
In the moral, catatonic stupor America finds itself in today it is only disagreement we seek, and the more virulent that disagreement, the better.

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #364 on: October 07, 2021, 12:32:24 PM »
Mike Lindell and his ever-shifting conspiracy theories should probably be ignored going forward, it's just a waste of time & money following his "leads".

I don't see the point of doing a count in Idaho, especially Bonner County, where 99% of the residents are Republican hillabillies like me. Trump won by a landslide there.

EDIT: I was thinking Boundary County, where Bonner's Ferry is. Bonner County, right below it, is only around 75% hillabillies.
« Last Edit: October 07, 2021, 12:44:41 PM by Ben »
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

DittoHead

• friend
« Reply #365 on: October 13, 2021, 09:01:53 PM »
Not this again.  :facepalm:
Your votes didn’t matter in the 2020 presidential election, they didn’t matter in the California recall, they won’t matter in the Virginia gubernatorial election, and they won’t matter next year.
Quote from: Donald J Trump
If we don’t solve the Presidential Election Fraud of 2020 (which we have thoroughly and conclusively documented), Republicans will not be voting in ‘22 or ‘24. It is the single most important thing for Republicans to do.

Telling people there's no reason to vote is not a great idea.
In the moral, catatonic stupor America finds itself in today it is only disagreement we seek, and the more virulent that disagreement, the better.

Ron

• friends
    • What I believe ...
« Reply #366 on: October 13, 2021, 10:01:52 PM »
Trump is doing that pointing out reality thing again  =D

Voting machines hooked up to the internet and thousands and thousands of votes with no chain of custody?  Our elections have become a farce, probably since before most of us were voting age.

I'll continue to vote with the knowledge it is all a big show and fraud, designed to trick us rubes into thinking we have representation in government.

Knowing that, I can hardly blame folks for opting out. Over the years APS has had plenty of folks that voted for obscure third party people or refused to vote because all the candidates were horrible.

If we just vote harder ...

JN01

• friend
« Reply #367 on: October 15, 2021, 06:37:01 PM »

Yeah, I don't see how surrendering and letting the Dems win without having to resort to fraud is somehow going to save the process.

dogmush

• friend
« Reply #368 on: October 15, 2021, 07:03:19 PM »

Knowing that, I can hardly blame folks for opting out. Over the years APS has had plenty of folks that voted for obscure third party people or refused to vote because all the candidates were horrible.

Ron

• friends
    • What I believe ...
« Reply #369 on: October 15, 2021, 07:53:44 PM »
I flinched at the last minute and voted for Romney.

Does my vote for Ron Paul instead of Bush Sr back in the 80's balance that out?

MillCreek

• Skippy The Wonder Dog
  • friend
  • APS Risk Manager
« Reply #370 on: October 15, 2021, 09:27:49 PM »
In national elections, the winners are generally called before we even finish voting on the West Coast.

Quote from: Angel Eyes on August 09, 2018, 01:56:15 AM
You are one lousy risk manager.

Ron

• friends
    • What I believe ...
« Reply #371 on: October 18, 2021, 09:54:42 AM »
The Z Man and opting out of elections.

https://thezman.com/wordpress/?p=25399

Only in politics is it that no one is ever allowed to question the options put forward by the two political parties each election. This exception to the rule of thinking outside the box is necessary because the system requires it. For example, if “none of the above” was an option in most elections, that would often be the winner. This is why it is never an option on the ballot. Otherwise, even the dullest Republican voter would begin to think that maybe he should have another option.

Angel Eyes

• Lying dog-faced pony soldier
  • friend
  • You're not diggin'
« Reply #372 on: October 18, 2021, 11:21:47 AM »

https://thezman.com/wordpress/?p=25399

A number of years ago, some aspiring politician had his name legally changed to "None of the above" just so he could have that on the ballot.  I don't recall how many votes he received.
"I make love to men daily, but in the imagination."
                         - Barack Obama

DittoHead

• friend
« Reply #373 on: October 18, 2021, 01:41:16 PM »

I don't really disagree with much in there because he considers voting third party or write-in as "opting out".
In my opinion, there is a big difference between not voting at all and "throwing your vote away" with a protest vote.

DittoHead

• friend
« Reply #374 on: October 22, 2021, 12:50:22 PM »
I don't know much about this guy Dan Patrick, but I'm impressed he put up the money and paid out.
Last year, Texas Lt. Gov. Dan Patrick (R) set a bounty of between $25,000 and $1 million for substantiated claims of voter fraud in the 2020 election. This week, he made his first payment: the minimum amount to a progressive Pennsylvania poll worker who caught a Republican voting twice.