Author Topic: Andrew Cuomo accused of years of sexual harassment  (Read 5010 times)

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
Re: Andrew Cuomo accused of years of sexual harassment
« Reply #25 on: March 15, 2021, 07:23:11 PM »
Aaaand it now becomes a race issue.

The source and Dickens also expressed concern that the sexual harassment allegations superseded the controversy surrounding the Cuomo administration’s handling of COVID-19 deaths in nursing homes. They also suggested that race may have also played a factor.

“It’s really unfortunate that the death of thousands of New Yorkers [in the nursing home scandal] had to take a back seat of allegations from white women. That the history of white women allegations is still given number one preference over anything,” said the source.
According to a screenshot, a paragraph citing the case of Emmett Till(!) to back up the allegation that “white women’s unsubstantiated claims” had “led to hundreds, if not thousands of black men being brutally lynched and murdered,” was excised from the piece and is sourced to neither woman. Looks like Witt added that for “context.”

Black assemblywoman suggests that ‘race may have also played a factor’ in the ‘railroading’ of Gov. Andrew Cuomo
https://twitchy.com/brettt-3136/2021/03/15/black-assemblywoman-suggests-that-race-may-have-also-played-a-factor-in-the-railroading-of-gov-andrew-cuomo/
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #26 on: March 15, 2021, 08:45:33 PM »
Aaaand it now becomes a race issue.

Black assemblywoman suggests that ‘race may have also played a factor’ in the ‘railroading’ of Gov. Andrew Cuomo
https://twitchy.com/brettt-3136/2021/03/15/black-assemblywoman-suggests-that-race-may-have-also-played-a-factor-in-the-railroading-of-gov-andrew-cuomo/

https://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=18489466

The post-racial era, as embodied by Obama, is the era where civil rights veterans of the past century are consigned to history and Americans begin to make race-free judgments on who should lead them.

Post-racial began to come into vogue after Obama won the Iowa caucuses and faired well in the New Hampshire primary.

The Economist called it a post-racial triumph and wrote that Obama seemed to embody the hope that America could transcends its divisions. The New Yorker wrote of a post-racial generation...

LOL  =|
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #27 on: March 16, 2021, 12:22:59 PM »
So, I'm confused...

If Dems believe that all accusations from women against men MUST be believed, does this parse it out to allegations from white women can be discounted if they're against solid liberals?
Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #28 on: March 16, 2021, 12:50:39 PM »
The other part of that is:  Who is the one putting "white women's accusations" at the top of the news.  It certainly is not conservatives.  It is the media. 
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

Perd Hapley

• friend
« Reply #29 on: March 16, 2021, 01:19:40 PM »
The other part of that is:  Who is the one putting "white women's accusations" at the top of the news.  It certainly is not conservatives.  It is the media.

More proof that the whole system is racist, of course.

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #30 on: March 16, 2021, 03:27:41 PM »
I haven't been following this very closely. How many women have now accused Cuomo of sexual harassment, and how many of those are women of color?

If Cuomo is white, and if all the women he is accused of harassing are white ... does that make him a racist for not being an equal opportunity oppressor?
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

Perd Hapley

• friend
« Reply #31 on: March 16, 2021, 07:03:43 PM »
I haven't been following this very closely. How many women have now accused Cuomo of sexual harassment, and how many of those are women of color?

If Cuomo is white, and if all the women he is accused of harassing are white ... does that make him a racist for not being an equal opportunity oppressor?

As a stickler for proper language, I would have thought you loath to use the "of color" construction. Or even if it's not a grammatical faux pas, why use the language of the neo-racists?

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #32 on: March 16, 2021, 07:10:26 PM »
As a stickler for proper language, I would have thought you loath to use the "of color" construction. Or even if it's not a grammatical faux pas, why use the language of the neo-racists?

I do loathe the "POC" politically correct construction. I got lazy -- I should have put it between quotation marks.

kgbsquirrel

• APS Photoshop God
  • friend
  • Bill, slayer of threads.
« Reply #33 on: March 16, 2021, 07:18:27 PM »
Any news on his homicides or just more distractions to decoy the mob?

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #34 on: March 16, 2021, 07:26:29 PM »
Any news on his homicides or just more distractions to decoy the mob?

Dead people are not as serious as is hugging a woman while you have a boner. Get with the program, man. Buncha old white people were gonna die anyway. Good riddance.
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

Angel Eyes

• Lying dog-faced pony soldier
  • friend
  • You're not diggin'
"End of quote.  Repeat the line."
  - Joe 'Ron Burgundy' Biden

kgbsquirrel

• APS Photoshop God
  • friend
  • Bill, slayer of threads.
« Reply #36 on: March 26, 2021, 09:25:37 PM »
Dead people are not as serious as is hugging a woman while you have a boner. Get with the program, man. Buncha old white people were gonna die anyway. Good riddance.

What difference does it make?®

charby

• Necromancer
  • Administrator
  • APS's Resident Sikh/Muslim
Iowa- 88% more livable that the rest of the US

Uranus is a gas giant.

Team 444: Member# 536

Jim147

• friends
« Reply #38 on: October 28, 2021, 05:09:52 PM »
Can they do it live on CNN?
Sometimes we carry more weight then we owe.
And sometimes goes on and on and on.

BAH-WEEP-GRAAAGHNAH WHEEP NI-NI BONG

Perd Hapley

• friend
« Reply #39 on: October 28, 2021, 05:59:19 PM »
Chris will need a set of giant handcuffs for the post-arraignment interview.

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
« Reply #40 on: October 28, 2021, 06:09:49 PM »
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

RocketMan

• Mad Rocket Scientist
  • friend
  • Semper Fidelis
« Reply #41 on: October 29, 2021, 09:50:35 AM »
Cuomo's arrest needs to be conducted at 0300 by a huge SWAT team using lots of flashbangs and big scary black rifles.
If there really was intelligent life on other planets, we'd be sending them foreign aid.

Conservatives see George Orwell's "1984" as a cautionary tale.  Progressives view it as a "how to" manual.

My wife often says to me, "You are evil and must be destroyed." She may be right.

Liberals believe one should never let reason, logic and facts get in the way of a good emotional argument.

Perd Hapley

• friend
« Reply #42 on: October 29, 2021, 11:15:23 PM »
Also, arrest all known associates. They may be plotting something...

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #43 on: October 29, 2021, 11:40:16 PM »
So, I'm confused...

If Dems believe that all accusations from women against men MUST be believed, does this parse it out to allegations from white women can be discounted if they're against solid liberals?

Obviously, you silly person.

Perd Hapley

• friend
« Reply #44 on: July 08, 2022, 05:17:20 PM »
https://hotair.com/john-s-2/2022/07/08/diary-of-a-psychopath-the-last-days-of-andrew-cuomo-n481494

He wanted to map out a prebuttal to the AG report, which he assured us would be an underwhelming document. On the docket? A letter from his attorneys contesting the objectivity of the investigators and a video, whose script he’d written out himself — a script that clocked in at over 12 minutes. It was vintage “Bad Andrew.”

The letter, which I suspect wasn’t drafted by his lawyers, included ad hominem attacks against the AG’s investigators and the previous U.S. attorney from the Southern District of New York. “Diary of a Psychopath” is how I described it to another adviser.

The video script, if possible, was even worse. It included a long section that he intended as a photo montage, where he’d show photo after photo of him kissing people of all ages, races, sexualities and genders on the face. “Governor, you should not do this,” I told him. “Unless you want this video to be mocked and replayed on the late-night shows.”