Author Topic: Maybe we should just start a The World Has Gone Mad thread  (Read 114719 times)

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
Re: Maybe we should just start a The World Has Gone Mad thread
« Reply #675 on: September 17, 2022, 07:58:02 PM »
    “And though sex differences in sports show advantages for men, researchers today still don’t know how much of this to attribute to biological difference versus the lack of support provided to women athletes to reach their highest potential.” https://t.co/xXF6wccLyC

— Meghan Daum (@meghan_daum) September 17, 2022

And if that's not enough

“Science is increasingly showing how sex is dynamic; it has multiple aspects and also shifts

Atlantic writer wonders if boys have a biological advantage in sports or if girls just lack the support to reach their potential
https://twitchy.com/brettt-3136/2022/09/17/atlantic-writer-wonders-if-boys-have-a-biological-advantage-in-sports-or-if-girls-just-lack-the-support-to-reach-their-potential/

"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #676 on: September 17, 2022, 11:58:09 PM »
Click on the 2nd link for pictures. You got to see this to believe it.

BREAKING: Oakville Trafalgar High School has come out in defense of a male teacher who has been wearing a massive prosthetic bust, complete with protruding nipples, to class.

In an email sent to parents, the school says "gender identity" is protected.https://t.co/8cxyGLLfnG

— REDUXX (@ReduxxMag) September 17, 2022
Ontario high school defends trans teacher for wearing giant prosthetic bosom, because gender identity
https://twitchy.com/amy-313134/2022/09/17/ontario-high-school-defends-trans-teacher-wearing-giant-prosthetic-bosom-gender-identity/

Ontario High School Teacher Seen Wearing Massive Prosthetic Bust to Class
https://reduxx.info/ontario-high-school-teacher-seen-wearing-massive-prosthetic-bust-to-teach/
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

dogmush

• friend
« Reply #677 on: September 18, 2022, 06:44:42 AM »
^^
That's the shop teacher who can't run his power tools safely.   I saw that story on Twitter last week.  The school should take the easy out and fire him for the multiple recorded safety violations in his classroom and call it a day.

cordex

• Administrator
« Reply #678 on: September 18, 2022, 07:38:21 AM »
So five minutes ago we were told that gender (I.e. “woman”) is different than sex (I.e. “female”), and while sex is fixed by genetics, gender is a social construct completely separate from sex.

Then two minutes ago, proponents of the above started making “accidental” mistakes like saying that Dr. Levine is the first “female” four star officer in the US military.

Now sex is also fluid?

My days of not taking these people seriously are coming to a middle.

Pb

• friend
« Reply #679 on: September 18, 2022, 08:54:11 AM »
https://reduxx.info/ontario-high-school-teacher-seen-wearing-massive-prosthetic-bust-to-teach/

That loon is a screaming example of autogynephilia.

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #680 on: September 18, 2022, 09:07:17 AM »
"STOP SAYING WE'RE GROOMING CHILDREN!!! WE'RE NOT GROOMING CHILDREN!!!! THIS IS NORMAL MAINSTREAM BEHAVIOR THAT CHILDREN SHOULD BE COMFORTABLE WITH, YOU MAGA EXTREMIST BIGOTS!!!"
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #681 on: September 18, 2022, 09:14:19 AM »
^^
That's the shop teacher who can't run his power tools safely.   I saw that story on Twitter last week.  The school should take the easy out and fire him for the multiple recorded safety violations in his classroom and call it a day.

MSM: Extremist MAGA right wing school officials fire trans gender woman for having large breasts. 
- Calvin and Hobbes

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #682 on: September 18, 2022, 09:16:29 AM »
MSM: Extremist MAGA right wing school officials fire trans gender woman for having large breasts.

Well, he is promoting unrealistic beauty standards.
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

Angel Eyes

• Lying dog-faced pony soldier
  • friend
  • You're not diggin'
« Reply #683 on: September 18, 2022, 09:33:21 AM »
Ontario high school defends trans teacher for wearing giant prosthetic bosom, because gender identity
https://twitchy.com/amy-313134/2022/09/17/ontario-high-school-defends-trans-teacher-wearing-giant-prosthetic-bosom-gender-identity/

Is he trying to get fired so he can sue the school district?
"I make love to men daily, but in the imagination."
                         - Barack Obama

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #684 on: September 18, 2022, 09:41:04 AM »

And a guest appearance on Oprah and a White House invite. Maybe even an audience with Chuckles III
- Calvin and Hobbes

MillCreek

• Skippy The Wonder Dog
  • friend
  • APS Risk Manager
« Reply #685 on: September 18, 2022, 09:53:54 AM »
Couldn't she have bought a perkier set of fake boobs?

Quote from: Angel Eyes on August 09, 2018, 01:56:15 AM
You are one lousy risk manager.

Ron

• friends
  • Like a tree planted by the rivers of water
    • What I believe ...
« Reply #686 on: September 18, 2022, 09:55:05 AM »
Reality has become a Hustler magazine cartoon.
For the invisible things of him since the creation of the world are clearly seen, being perceived through the things that are made, even his everlasting power and divinity, that they may be without excuse. Because knowing God, they didn’t glorify him as God, and didn’t give thanks, but became vain in their reasoning, and their senseless heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools.

Angel Eyes

• friend
  • You're not diggin'
« Reply #687 on: September 18, 2022, 09:56:16 AM »
^^

It's probably difficult to operate power tools with those giant fake boobs in the way.
                         - Barack Obama

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #688 on: September 18, 2022, 10:16:41 AM »

It used to be that this stuff was so outrageous that they had a guy in a TV show make it his shtick to get a Section 8 out of the Army. Now they just call it mainstreaming.

I'm really looking forward to RKL's asteroid.
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

RoadKingLarry

• friends
« Reply #689 on: September 18, 2022, 10:35:42 AM »
Someday

If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams

RocketMan

• Mad Rocket Scientist
  • friend
  • Semper Fidelis
« Reply #690 on: September 18, 2022, 04:00:39 PM »
Couldn't she it have bought a perkier set of fake boobs?

Edited for accuracy.
If there really was intelligent life on other planets, we'd be sending them foreign aid.

Conservatives see George Orwell's "1984" as a cautionary tale.  Progressives view it as a "how to" manual.

My wife often says to me, "You are evil and must be destroyed." She may be right.

Liberals believe one should never let reason, logic and facts get in the way of a good emotional argument.

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #691 on: September 19, 2022, 03:32:56 PM »
HBO is now photoshopping out cigarettes and cigars from classic movie posters. I suppose the next step is to CGI them out of the actual movies. In 100 years, people are going to wonder why all those 20th century weirdos kept moving their empty hands up to their mouths.

https://twitchy.com/mikel-313136/2022/09/19/hbo-max-now-censoring-parts-of-classic-movie-posters-because-thats-totally-normal/

Boomhauer

• Former Moderator, fired for embezzlement and abuse of power
  • friends
« Reply #692 on: September 19, 2022, 03:44:28 PM »

Somebody needs shoved into a running lathe.
Quote from: Ben
Holy hell. It's like giving a loaded gun to a chimpanzee...

Quote from: bluestarlizzard
the last thing you need is rabies. You're already angry enough as it is.

OTOH, there wouldn't be a tweeker left in Georgia...

Quote from: Balog
BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE! AND THROW SOME STEAK ON THE GRILL!

Perd Hapley

• friend

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #694 on: September 20, 2022, 10:24:09 AM »
Sort of the opposite of "world gone mad", British rep gives a calm and logical response to Don Lemon's "REPARATIONS!" crap. His face at the end is great.  :rofl:

https://twitter.com/i/status/1572145367512190978

https://twitchy.com/samj-3930/2022/09/20/omg-she-went-there-royal-commentator-tears-don-lemon-a-new-one-after-he-claims-royal-family-should-pay-reparations-watch/

RocketMan

• Mad Rocket Scientist
  • friend
  • Semper Fidelis
« Reply #695 on: September 20, 2022, 01:43:11 PM »
Sort of the opposite of "world gone mad", British rep gives a calm and logical response to Don Lemon's "REPARATIONS!" crap. His face at the end is great.  :rofl:

https://twitter.com/i/status/1572145367512190978

https://twitchy.com/samj-3930/2022/09/20/omg-she-went-there-royal-commentator-tears-don-lemon-a-new-one-after-he-claims-royal-family-should-pay-reparations-watch/

That was very funny.  Don Lemon sticks his foot in (pick the orifice) all the way to his knee.  The look on his face was priceless when he realized he had absolutely no logical response to the British rep after begging for reparations.
If there really was intelligent life on other planets, we'd be sending them foreign aid.

Conservatives see George Orwell's "1984" as a cautionary tale.  Progressives view it as a "how to" manual.

My wife often says to me, "You are evil and must be destroyed." She may be right.

Liberals believe one should never let reason, logic and facts get in the way of a good emotional argument.

Perd Hapley

• friend
« Reply #696 on: September 20, 2022, 03:55:11 PM »
That was very funny.  Don Lemon sticks his foot in (pick the orifice) all the way to his knee.  The look on his face was priceless when he realized he had absolutely no logical response to the British rep after begging for reparations.

I wonder how often he talks about issues with someone who is intelligent, informed, and not also eaten up with woke.

RocketMan

• Mad Rocket Scientist
  • friend
  • Semper Fidelis
« Reply #697 on: September 20, 2022, 05:02:28 PM »
I wonder how often he talks about issues with someone who is intelligent, informed, and not also eaten up with woke.

Given his lack of response to a person with a rational, logical argument, probably not very often.

Angel Eyes

• friend
  • You're not diggin'
« Reply #698 on: September 20, 2022, 05:06:25 PM »

Well, at least once ...
                         - Barack Obama

bedlamite

• Hold my beer and watch this!
  • friend
  • Ack! PLBTTPHBT!
A plan is just a list of things that doesn't happen.
Is defenestration possible through the overton window?