Author Topic: Maybe we should just start a The World Has Gone Mad thread  (Read 114858 times)

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
Re: Maybe we should just start a The World Has Gone Mad thread
« Reply #700 on: September 22, 2022, 08:25:49 AM »
Saying mom and dad is bad in the AF

"Some families are headed by single parents, grandparents, foster parents, two moms, two dads, etc.: consider ‘parent or caregiver’ instead of ‘mom and dad,'" the presentation states. "Use words that include all genders​: ‘Folks’ or ‘Y’all’ instead of ‘guys’; ‘partner’ vs. ‘boyfriend or girlfriend.’"

"Not ‘Colorblind’ or ‘I don’t see color,’ but Color Conscious," it adds. "We see Color/Patterns AND VALUE people for their uniqueness."

And if this stresses you

The diversity and inclusion (D&I) training also includes an exercise asking cadets to separate into small groups and write down as many "G-Animals," or animals that start with the letter "G," that they can think of in one minute’s time.

Next up diversity bombs filled with flowers and love

Air Force Academy diversity training tells cadets to use words that 'include all genders​,' drop 'mom and dad'
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/air-force-academy-diversity-training-tells-cadets-to-use-words-that-include-all-genders-drop-mom-and-dad
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #701 on: September 22, 2022, 01:26:45 PM »
Saying mom and dad is bad in the AF

And if this stresses you

Next up diversity bombs filled with flowers and love

Air Force Academy diversity training tells cadets to use words that 'include all genders​,' drop 'mom and dad'
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/air-force-academy-diversity-training-tells-cadets-to-use-words-that-include-all-genders-drop-mom-and-dad

So gender-blind, but racist color-concious. Yay.

Most people didn't realize that sanctioning same-sex "marriage" was the first step to erasing gender.
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #702 on: September 22, 2022, 01:29:36 PM »
So gender-blind, but racist color-concious. Yay.

Most people didn't realize that sanctioning same-sex "marriage" was the first step to erasing gender.

There you go with that extreme far right fascist slippery slope stuff again
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

Perd Hapley

• friend
« Reply #703 on: September 22, 2022, 02:53:21 PM »
Now fetal heartbeats are just made-up, because the patriarchy controls the ultrasound industry, or something.

https://hotair.com/ed-morrissey/2022/09/22/abrams-a-six-week-fetal-heartbeat-is-a-manufactured-sound-to-support-the-patriarchy-or-something-n498374

Perd Hapley

• friend
« Reply #704 on: September 22, 2022, 02:58:10 PM »
There you go with that extreme far right fascist slippery slope stuff again

That's semi-fascist, thankuverymuch. I self-identify as half-Hitler.

Cliffh

• friend
« Reply #705 on: September 22, 2022, 08:02:15 PM »
I can understand* the rest of it as "diversity" but what's up with the "g-animals" exercise? 

Not agree with, but understand.

BobR

• Just a pup compared to a few old dogs here!
  • friend
« Reply #706 on: September 23, 2022, 01:29:46 PM »
Air Force Academy has a new fellowship.

"If you are a cisgender man, this program isn’t for you."

"If you are a cisgender woman, a transgender woman, non-binary, agender, bigender, two-spirit, demigender, genderfluid, genderqueer, or another form of gender minority, this program is for you," the application states. "If you are a cisgender man, this program isn’t for you... but we encourage you to check out our spinoff programs, the Patti Grace Smith Fellowship and the Matthew Isakowitz Fellowship Program."

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/air-force-academy-promotes-fellowship-bans-cisgender-men-this-program-isnt-for-you

I always knew the Air Force was a little "different" from the other real services but this is a whole new level. I would imagine this is also going on, or at least being looked at in the other service academies. Afterall, the troops need role models.  [barf]

bob

bedlamite

• Hold my beer and watch this!
  • friend
  • Ack! PLBTTPHBT!
A plan is just a list of things that doesn't happen.
Is defenestration possible through the overton window?

HankB

• friend
« Reply #708 on: September 23, 2022, 03:53:42 PM »
Air Force Academy has a new fellowship.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/air-force-academy-promotes-fellowship-bans-cisgender-men-this-program-isnt-for-you

I always knew the Air Force was a little "different" from the other real services but this is a whole new level. I would imagine this is also going on, or at least being looked at in the other service academies. Afterall, the troops need role models.  [barf]

bob
The Chinese air force is worried - they're wailing in fear and terror at the prospect of facing our future USAF.

Of course, the wailing is in Chinese, which to us, sounds a lot like "HA HA HA HA HA"
Trump won in 2016. Democrats haven't been so offended since Republicans came along and freed their slaves.
Sometimes I wonder if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it. - Mark Twain
Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is a sort of advance auction in stolen goods. - H.L. Mencken
Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #709 on: September 23, 2022, 04:01:53 PM »
The Chinese have brought back the old Stuka. But instead of the siren just wailing they've mmodfiled it to call out the wrong pronouns as it dives. Word is the Pentagon and the WH are already talking complete and total surrender.
« Last Edit: September 23, 2022, 04:15:52 PM by WLJ »
- Calvin and Hobbes

Perd Hapley

• friend
« Reply #710 on: September 23, 2022, 04:02:42 PM »
More on those fake fetal heartbeats.

I expect we will soon see explanations of how pale penis people are responsible for women being the only people with wombs. Somehow there is a White Male conspiracy involved with anything that displeases a Leftist.

https://hotair.com/david-strom/2022/09/23/planned-parenthood-changed-the-definition-of-heartbeat-and-the-retcon-began-n498553

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #711 on: September 23, 2022, 05:05:57 PM »
Stacey Abrams Bursts Through Wall Like Kool-Aid Man To Tell Overjoyed Mother That The Heartbeat Sound She's Hearing Is Fake
https://babylonbee.com/news/stacey-abrams-bursts-through-wall-like-kool-aid-man-to-tell-overjoyed-mother-that-the-heartbeat-sound-shes-hearing-is-fake
- Calvin and Hobbes

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #715 on: September 26, 2022, 12:29:59 PM »
Now Latinx is suddenly not Inclusive enough because.....

If a term is truly inclusive, it gives equitable weight to vastly diverse experiences and knowledge; it is not meant to be a blanket identity.

Women of color, in general, are severely underrepresented in leadership positions and STEM fields. Using "Latinx" for women further obscures their contributions and identity. I have even seen some academics try to get around the nebulous nature of Latinx by writing "Latinx mothers" or "Latinx women" instead of "Latinas."

It's like watching a dog chase it's tail watching them trying not to offend each other.

Salon: Actually, 'Latinx' Is Not Inclusive Enough, Here's the New 'Acceptable' Term
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/spencerbrown/2022/09/26/salon-now-says-its-not-inclusive-to-use-latinx-n2613596
- Calvin and Hobbes

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #716 on: September 26, 2022, 12:38:34 PM »
"It's like watching a dog chase it's tail watching them trying not to offend each other. "

I was actually thinking it's like a dog chasing its tail, catching its tail, and biting its tail hard enough that it hurts itself. And then chases its tail all over again to catch it and punish it for hurting itself... 
Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.

Perd Hapley

• friend
« Reply #717 on: September 26, 2022, 01:22:26 PM »
It reminds me of what Kira Davis says about "people of color." She doesn't like blacks being lumped in with other minorities, as if all non-white groups have the same history, and experience.

It's almost as if the Left's hyperfocus on race was divisive and racist. Whoda thunk?

Pb

• friend
« Reply #718 on: September 26, 2022, 03:11:45 PM »
That loon is a screaming example of autogynephilia.

Woah!  Looks like I may be wrong...  There is a rumor that this teacher is actually trolling the school system... maybe trying to get fired so he can sue...

https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/athena-thorne/2022/09/25/or-maybe-the-trans-shop-teacher-is-the-hero-we-need-right-now-n1632054

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #719 on: September 26, 2022, 04:21:10 PM »
Woah!  Looks like I may be wrong...  There is a rumor that this teacher is actually trolling the school system... maybe trying to get fired so he can sue...

https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/athena-thorne/2022/09/25/or-maybe-the-trans-shop-teacher-is-the-hero-we-need-right-now-n1632054

:rofl: Guy has huge.... Tracks of land!
« Last Edit: September 26, 2022, 04:38:46 PM by WLJ »
- Calvin and Hobbes

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #720 on: September 26, 2022, 06:57:27 PM »
Saw some articles popping up with accusations this guy was some how cheating in chess tournaments in a way no one has figured out. Now one player say he has figured it out, says he's cheating with vibrating anal beads and refuses to play against him.

Chess
Anal Beads
Now that's two things I thought I would ever see mentioned in the same sentence.

World chess champion Magnus Carlsen brands US teen nemesis a CHEAT and refuses to ever play him again amid accusations he uses vibrating anal beads to win matches
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11252207/Magnus-Carlsen-brands-teen-nemesis-CHEAT-amid-accusations-used-vibrating-anal-beads-win.html
« Last Edit: September 27, 2022, 10:19:59 AM by WLJ »
- Calvin and Hobbes

Perd Hapley

• friend
« Reply #721 on: September 26, 2022, 10:21:25 PM »
Somebody just came up with a perfect representation of the way the Left dreams up right-wing nightmares to frighten itself with.

https://twitchy.com/brettt-3136/2022/09/26/dem-strategist-wonders-how-long-until-the-gop-floats-a-dress-code-for-women/

JN01

• friend
« Reply #722 on: September 27, 2022, 01:21:39 AM »
Saw some articles popping up with accusations this guy was some how cheating in chess tournaments in a way no one has figured out. Now one player say he has figured it out, says he's cheating with vibrating anal beads and refuses to play against him.

Chess
Anal Beads
Now that's two things I though I would ever see mentioned in the same sentence.

World chess champion Magnus Carlsen brands US teen nemesis a CHEAT and refuses to ever play him again amid accusations he uses vibrating anal beads to win matches
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11252207/Magnus-Carlsen-brands-teen-nemesis-CHEAT-amid-accusations-used-vibrating-anal-beads-win.html

'FIDE is prepared to task its Fair Play commission with a thorough investigation of the incident,' Dvorkovich said.

The chess body boss said further evidence would be needed before any such probe could begin.

If they used a probe, they would find further evidence.  =)

kgbsquirrel

• APS Photoshop God
  • friend
  • Bill, slayer of threads.
« Reply #723 on: September 27, 2022, 02:38:33 AM »
So...use radio jammers and/or play from inside a faraday cage.

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #724 on: September 27, 2022, 09:03:06 AM »
I have to agree with one of the comments: If we actually adopted this stupid word salad language, talking and reading would be simply exhausting.

GAG's Jaimee Michelle, who is cisgender and uses she/her pronouns, tells Steve Hilton of Fox News, who is cisgender and uses he/him pronouns, and Clay Travis of Outkick, who is cisgender and uses he/him pronouns, that Paypal and Venmo banning her was "transphobic"

https://twitchy.com/samj-3930/2022/09/27/i-am-she-i-am-her-gays-against-groomers-jaimee-michelle-levels-media-matters-ari-drennen-for-trying-to-trash-her-with-pronouns/
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."