Author Topic: Maybe we should just start a The World Has Gone Mad thread  (Read 114890 times)

Cliffh

• friend
Re: Maybe we should just start a The World Has Gone Mad thread
« Reply #900 on: November 26, 2022, 07:16:19 PM »
I've started, and deleted, a couple of replies.

Best I can say is the "guest preacher" needs to be defrocked.  Then ridden out of town on a rail.

Fly320s

• friend
  • Formerly, Arthur, King of the Britons
« Reply #901 on: November 27, 2022, 08:04:14 AM »
I don't think that's what the "trans" in transubstantiation means.

That's exactly what it means, you racist, sexist pig-man! 

Here's proof: transaxle, transfer, transportation, transmission.  See, they all refer to transgender.
Islamic sex dolls.  Do they blow themselves up?

bedlamite

• Hold my beer and watch this!
  • friend
  • Ack! PLBTTPHBT!
« Reply #902 on: November 27, 2022, 09:44:32 AM »
That's exactly what it means, you racist, sexist pig-man! 

Here's proof: transaxle, transfer, transportation, transmission.  See, they all refer to transgender.

A plan is just a list of things that doesn't happen.
Is defenestration possible through the overton window?

HankB

• friend
« Reply #903 on: November 27, 2022, 09:56:57 AM »
If that buffoon thinks Jesus was trans because of his twisted misinterpretation of old paintings, wonder what he makes of THIS painting:

Trump won in 2016. Democrats haven't been so offended since Republicans came along and freed their slaves.
Sometimes I wonder if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it. - Mark Twain
Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is a sort of advance auction in stolen goods. - H.L. Mencken
Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
« Reply #904 on: November 30, 2022, 05:39:07 PM »
Posted it enjoys confusing students at a Elementary School.
Someone needs a one way ticket to Iran.

Louisiana elementary teacher posts on social media that confusing students about gender identity is enjoyable
https://www.foxnews.com/media/louisiana-elementary-teacher-posts-social-media-confusing-students-gender-identity-enjoyable
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #905 on: November 30, 2022, 10:38:00 PM »
An advocate of human extinction Tuesday called on everyone to voluntarily stop having children for humanity to die out and give the biosphere a "chance to recover."

I think the left should put their money where their mouth is on the environment and lead the way.

Extinction activist wants humans to voluntarily die out: ‘Feed ‘em, don’t breed ‘em’
https://www.foxnews.com/media/extinction-activist-wants-humans-voluntarily-die-feed-em-breed-em
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

HeroHog

• Technical Site Pig
  • Administrator
  • It can ALWAYS get worse!
    • FaceButt Profile
« Reply #906 on: December 01, 2022, 07:21:01 PM »
I am greatly ashamed of my Parrish school's teachers & teachings
I might not last very long or be very effective but I'll be a real pain in the ass for a minute!
MOLON LABE!

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #907 on: December 02, 2022, 11:06:44 AM »
bettemidler
@BetteMidler
If you knew what I have done to mitigate the criminal environmental craziness in this country, you would kiss my ass.  I have done my part, and I have done YOUR part. I have done geothermal, solar, hybrid, electric cars, composting, recycling, I bathe once a month!  *expletive deleted*ck you!

https://twitchy.com/samj-3930/2022/12/02/bette-midler-whining-plebs-dont-appreciate-all-shes-done-for-them-does-not-go-well-like-at-all/

Apparently that not bathing or showering business is a new Hollywood fad. I've seen several other references to celebrities bragging about how they've given up basic hygiene for the Erf or health or whatever.
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #908 on: December 02, 2022, 11:12:08 AM »
Bette Midler, Jim Carrey, and far too many other Hollywood fakes are examples of what happens when you surround imbeciles with yes people.
- Calvin and Hobbes

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #909 on: December 02, 2022, 05:15:48 PM »
If Bette knew how many showers I take on sweaty, summer days, she'd know she can never skip enough showers to keep up with my environmental destruction.
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #910 on: December 05, 2022, 05:11:56 PM »
At least some crazy things are normal:  I noticed the thumbnail on one of the Alex Jones videos today is "Decoding Ye's Nazi Secrets".   :laugh:
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #911 on: December 06, 2022, 05:26:40 PM »
Hey, if any of you guys wants to bring a non-white friend onto APS, you need to ask permission from all of us white guys first. We might not want to put up with their poc shenanigans.

https://youtu.be/46m4-Sp0TOU

Also, apparently "yt" is the hip abbreviation for us white devils. I guess you can learn something new, even from racist videos.
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

Perd Hapley

• friend
« Reply #912 on: December 07, 2022, 09:19:07 PM »
More of the Left eating their own.  =D

Arts Council employees took to the internet to rage against the LGB Alliance in the most extraordinary and intolerant fashion. Arts Council staff circulated a petition against the funding of the alliance, with one employee describing it as a ‘cultural parasite and a glorified hate group’ whose supporters are ‘neo-Nazis, homophobes and Islamophobes’. Another said the alliance is a ‘hate group’, not unlike the KKK.

https://www.spiked-online.com/2022/12/07/we-need-to-talk-about-woke-homophobia/

bedlamite

• Hold my beer and watch this!
  • friend
  • Ack! PLBTTPHBT!
A plan is just a list of things that doesn't happen.
Is defenestration possible through the overton window?

RocketMan

• Mad Rocket Scientist
  • friend
  • Semper Fidelis
« Reply #914 on: December 14, 2022, 11:03:37 AM »
https://ussanews.com/2022/12/12/men-are-men-norwegian-artist-facing-criminal-charges-potential-prison-sentence-over-gender-comments/

This kind of crap is coming soon to a USA near you.  Although, it is possible the current SCOTUS might delay its gaining a foothold for a while.
If there really was intelligent life on other planets, we'd be sending them foreign aid.

Conservatives see George Orwell's "1984" as a cautionary tale.  Progressives view it as a "how to" manual.

My wife often says to me, "You are evil and must be destroyed." She may be right.

Liberals believe one should never let reason, logic and facts get in the way of a good emotional argument.

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #915 on: December 14, 2022, 11:11:21 AM »
This kind of crap is coming soon to a USA near you.  Although, it is possible the current SCOTUS might delay its gaining a foothold for a while.

While I concede that those "interviews of dumbass progressive college kids and gen z" are bias edited towards the really dumb ones, it's still scary to me how many of them they find that answer "yes" when asked if people should be jailed for misgendering and all kinds of other hurt feelings crap.

...Good times create weak men. Weak men create hard times.

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #916 on: December 14, 2022, 12:58:11 PM »
...Good times create weak men. Weak men create hard times.
..........and people interviewed for "man on the street" comments are stupid. 
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

Pb

• friend
« Reply #917 on: December 14, 2022, 08:08:58 PM »

Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't the SCOTUS recently declare trannies to be a "protected class"?

(That is, trannies have the same protected class status as actual women regarding employment.)

dogmush

• friend
« Reply #918 on: December 19, 2022, 09:26:31 AM »
https://twitter.com/JustStop_Oil/status/1604471604238598146?s=20&t=CV1pz0wW5NrRKm5xK3BOuw

"Protesters" in what appears to be the UK take tiny hammers to gas pumps to stop climate change.  The video is funny, the comments below are something else.

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #919 on: December 19, 2022, 09:28:30 AM »
https://twitter.com/JustStop_Oil/status/1604471604238598146?s=20&t=CV1pz0wW5NrRKm5xK3BOuw

"Protesters" in what appears to be the UK take tiny hammers to gas pumps to stop climate change.  The video is funny, the comments below are something else.

Nice of them to film themselves doing it and then putting it up on the internet so that they can be positivity IDed
- Calvin and Hobbes

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #920 on: December 19, 2022, 09:34:05 AM »
We would have a lot less of this silliness if the people doing it were forced to pay for the repairs.
- Calvin and Hobbes

Perd Hapley

• friend
« Reply #921 on: December 19, 2022, 09:04:34 PM »

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #922 on: December 21, 2022, 09:06:36 PM »
 :O

Lairs of bureaucracy! Three dominatrices in full get-up gear address Fort Lauderdale City Commission meeting and ask for $1m grant to build a dungeon - offer to spank the commissioners
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11563239/Dominatrix-trio-ask-Florida-city-commission-1m-grant-dungeon.html
- Calvin and Hobbes

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #923 on: December 21, 2022, 09:09:23 PM »
 :O :O

Doctor, I've got a bomb in my bum: Man, 88, sparks hospital evacuation in France after arriving with 8ins WWI artillery shell stuck in his rectum
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11562045/French-man-sparks-hospital-evacuation-arriving-WWI-artillery-shell-stuck-rectum.html?ico=most_shared_articles_mol.web.desktop_
- Calvin and Hobbes

JN01

• friend