Main Forums > The Roundtable

Another Amazon Delivery Thread

<< < (2/8) > >>

WLJ:

--- Quote from: Nick1911 on December 18, 2020, 10:02:03 AM ---
Two weeks and counting... I know the delay is now with USPS, but amazon did wait a week to even ship the item.  In my experience, this is very typical of them.

Amazon can DIAF.

--- End quote ---

News showed pictures inside the main USPS distribution center here and there were piles of packages everywhere. Looked like one of those mad hoarder homes you hear about x1,000,000. USPS is a mess and has been all year even before the Christmas season started and just has gotten worse.

Ben:

--- Quote from: WLJ on December 18, 2020, 10:06:33 AM ---News showed pictures inside the main USPS distribution center here and there were piles of packages everywhere. Looked like one of those mad hoarder homes you hear about x1,000,000

--- End quote ---

USPS has messages out right now on their website about being overwhelmed. My sister had called to tell me she was sending me something via Fedex because when she went to the post office, the line was literally out the door and well into the parking lot. The Fedex place she used had one person in front of her.

I'm lucky in that my little USPS office is almost always empty. It's the only game in town since the small Fedex office store shut down last year. Though USPS prices have gone through the roof. I shipped my dad 10lbs of honey and it cost me $34. There was a two dollar difference between first class and priority. Though priority is 5-6 days before stuff gets to him.

WLJ:
My usual experience at USPS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0woPde7OE1k

K Frame:
Just got a message that one of my recent orders has been delayed.

No further information.

But, in the past 6 months, that's the only thing I've ordered that has been delayed. And I've ordered a bunch of stuff on Amazon.

HeroHog:
Non-Prime Amazon buyer here, I SELDOM have issues with them and, if an item is screwed up/bad, they make it right right away.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version