Author Topic: It's getting sporty in Washington...  (Read 79158 times)

RocketMan

• Mad Rocket Scientist
  • friend
  • Semper Fidelis
Re: It's getting sporty in Washington...
« Reply #75 on: January 07, 2021, 10:14:12 AM »
I've seen a picture of the horn guy at an antifa riot.  He was in a leadership role supposedly.  One of those things that make you go, "Hmmm..."
If there really was intelligent life on other planets, we'd be sending them foreign aid.

Conservatives see George Orwell's "1984" as a cautionary tale.  Progressives view it as a "how to" manual.

My wife often says to me, "You are evil and must be destroyed." She may be right.

Liberals believe one should never let reason, logic and facts get in the way of a good emotional argument.

fifth_column

• friend
« Reply #76 on: January 07, 2021, 10:15:49 AM »
This has video. Who is the guy in the back with a weapon? Looks like glass on the floor.  A few questions here and the truth will never come out.

https://www.breitbart.com/law-and-order/2021/01/06/graphic-video-woman-shot-in-the-neck-inside-capitol-building/

bob

The guy with the rifle almost looks like he's signaling to someone behind the door in this frame:

It's a lousy image and hard to tell what exactly is going on, but like I said, the fact that it's tinfoil-hattery doesn't necessarily make it untrue.  And as you said, we'll probably never really know, more's the pity.
Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and it never will... The limits of tyrants are prescribed by the endurance of those whom they oppress. ― Frederick Douglass

No American citizen should be willing to accept a government that uses its power against its own people.  -  Catherine Engelbrecht

MillCreek

• Skippy The Wonder Dog
  • friend
  • APS Risk Manager
« Reply #77 on: January 07, 2021, 10:19:57 AM »

Quote from: Angel Eyes on August 09, 2018, 01:56:15 AM
You are one lousy risk manager.

Fitz

• Face-melter
  • friend
  • Floyd Rose is my homeboy
    • My Book
« Reply #78 on: January 07, 2021, 10:30:37 AM »
I've seen a picture of the horn guy at an antifa riot.  He was in a leadership role supposedly.  One of those things that make you go, "Hmmm..."

No, you've seen a picture of horn guy at a counter protest, the picture YOU saw had the Q "Trust the plan" sign photoshopped out.

Is it really hard to believe that these people could be responsible for their own actions, and be on the right?
Fitz

---------------
I have reached a conclusion regarding every member of this forum.
I no longer respect any of you. I hope the following offends you as much as this thread has offended me:
You are all awful people. I mean this *expletive deleted*ing seriously.

-MicroBalrog

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
« Reply #79 on: January 07, 2021, 10:33:27 AM »
Some people did something
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

Ron

• friends
  • Like a tree planted by the rivers of water
    • What I believe ...
« Reply #80 on: January 07, 2021, 10:37:29 AM »
Demonstrations and riots aren't how I roll, but I'm having a hard time getting exercised over what was a mostly peaceful show of support.

The fanatics do what fanatics do and I find what the Democrats and Republicans are doing to the USA far more insulting than the actions of a minority of overzealous Trump supporters acting out in defiance of the Uni-Party.

For the invisible things of him since the creation of the world are clearly seen, being perceived through the things that are made, even his everlasting power and divinity, that they may be without excuse. Because knowing God, they didn’t glorify him as God, and didn’t give thanks, but became vain in their reasoning, and their senseless heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools.

fifth_column

• friend
« Reply #81 on: January 07, 2021, 10:38:09 AM »
My days of not taking humanity seriously are certainly coming to a middle.
Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and it never will... The limits of tyrants are prescribed by the endurance of those whom they oppress. ― Frederick Douglass

No American citizen should be willing to accept a government that uses its power against its own people.  -  Catherine Engelbrecht

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #82 on: January 07, 2021, 10:40:27 AM »
AP is saying 4 dead
https://www.wlky.com/article/trump-supporters-flood-dc-to-protest-election/35141408

Wednesday included a woman who was shot by the U.S. Capitol Police, as well as three others who died in “medical emergencies.”

"medical emergencies". The MSM sure do love to push the body count up when it's the right
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #83 on: January 07, 2021, 10:48:22 AM »
Is it really hard to believe that these people could be responsible for their own actions, and be on the right?

If they did it, which they did, they are indeed responsible for their own actions. My tinfoil question from earlier still stands though: Could there have been some antifa plants that actually started the herd moving? The people that stormed in are still responsible for doing so, but would they have done so if a few "leaders" didn't start the stampede and egg people on? This is just not what we have seen at any pro-Trump or pro-conservative rally in the past.

There are just a lot of images of people who, other than a Trump hat or Gadsden flag, look they they just walked out of a CHOP.
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #84 on: January 07, 2021, 10:50:38 AM »
Arthur Chu
@arthur_affect
·
5h
Ashley Babbitt feeding the worms is one of the few good things that happened as a result of the Capitol "protest" and if you feel the need to mourn her Nazi ass it'll be easier for both of us if you unfollow me now
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

WLJ

• friends
- Calvin and Hobbes

Fitz

• Face-melter
  • friend
    • My Book
« Reply #86 on: January 07, 2021, 11:04:02 AM »
If they did it, which they did, they are indeed responsible for their own actions. My tinfoil question from earlier still stands though: Could there have been some antifa plants that actually started the herd moving? The people that stormed in are still responsible for doing so, but would they have done so if a few "leaders" didn't start the stampede and egg people on? This is just not what we have seen at any pro-Trump or pro-conservative rally in the past.

There are just a lot of images of people who, other than a Trump hat or Gadsden flag, look they they just walked out of a CHOP.

The "leaders" were people like Nick Fuentes and such who livestreamed themselves urging people on

Is it realy that hard to believe that people who follow Q on 4chan and believe that a shadowy cabal of satanists control everything might look like CHOP types?
Fitz

---------------
I no longer respect any of you. I hope the following offends you as much as this thread has offended me:

-MicroBalrog

Angel Eyes

• Lying dog-faced pony soldier
  • friend
  • You're not diggin'
"I make love to men daily, but in the imagination."
                         - Barack Obama

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #88 on: January 07, 2021, 11:11:28 AM »
The "leaders" were people like Nick Fuentes and such who livestreamed themselves urging people on

Is it realy that hard to believe that people who follow Q on 4chan and believe that a shadowy cabal of satanists control everything might look like CHOP types?

No, but I more expect the radical Trump people to look and act like (I can't find the video of him acting like an ass anymore) the guy who went to Pelosi's office to "scratch his balls". I also expect that people like him are the lemmings. He wouldn't have had the balls to do that if somebody hadn't "opened the gates" as it were.

Fitz

• Face-melter
  • friend
    • My Book
« Reply #89 on: January 07, 2021, 11:15:45 AM »
No, but I more expect the radical Trump people to look and act like (I can't find the video of him acting like an ass anymore) the guy who went to Pelosi's office to "scratch his balls". I also expect that people like him are the lemmings. He wouldn't have had the balls to do that if somebody hadn't "opened the gates" as it were.

Here's what happened. Anything else is cope and hope.

For a LONG time, people associated with trump, and trump himself, have been giving a platform to , for lack of a better term, maniacs. These folks have been pumping conspiracy theories about shadow government and the deep state, etc.

Normal people have been sharing it on social media, pumping it up and churning it into a frenzy.

A large chunk of those types of people went to the capitol yesterday

And after FOUR YEARS of this type of stuff  ( DONT FORGET TO TRUST THE PLAN!!!!!111111oneoneoneeleventy) , they did something monumentally stupid

And now, people on the right who have been Larping about "1776!" "Tree of Liberty!" "WHY DONT ANYONE RESIST THIS TYRANNY" are like:

"Wait a minute... we didnt ACTUALLY want someone to do somethign! it must have been antifa!"

It's pathetic. Legions of trump supporters spent four years in LARP conspiracy theory land, while the democrats actually went out and pursued votes, instead of "Trusting the plan! Where we go 1, we go all!" nonsense.

And if the dems DID cheat, the Right LET IT HAPPEN, because "Q SAID THE FRAUD WILL BE REVEALED" so they LAID DOWN AND DIDNT DO A GODDAMN THING ABOUT IT.

Then, someone DID go do something about it, and now yall are like "antifa! antifa!"
Fitz

---------------

-MicroBalrog

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #90 on: January 07, 2021, 11:22:44 AM »
Mark Zuckerberg just banned President Trump from using Facebook and Instagram for the remainder of his term
https://twitchy.com/gregp-3534/2021/01/07/mark-zuckerberg-just-banned-president-trump-from-using-facebook-and-instagram-for-the-remainder-of-his-term/
- Calvin and Hobbes

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #91 on: January 07, 2021, 11:23:29 AM »
    REPORT: President Trump has regained access to his Twitter account https://t.co/AIxGlMKFcG

— Twitchy Team (@TwitchyTeam) January 7, 2021
- Calvin and Hobbes

cordex

• Administrator
« Reply #92 on: January 07, 2021, 11:29:13 AM »
In case I wasn't clear previously, I don't like mobs violently storming the Capital, whether they are doing so because they don't like a particular supreme court justice or the results of an election.  I have been saying for months that the lesson being learned from the police responses to the BLM/Antifa riots was that if you have enough friends and are willing to be violent the police will back down.  I have been concerned that this kind of thing would happen, and now that it has I'm completely unsurprised.

The people who were silent or supportive during the months of BLM/Antifa riots have no moral standing to speak out in any respect against the Capital insurrection.  I will dismiss outright everyone who defended BLM/Antifa during their mayhem but are suddenly preaching law and order.  In much the same way I dismiss outright the people who were on an anti-Trump intifada for the past four years claiming he stole the presidency and that he is an illegitimate president and a racist and a fascist dictator, and pushing Russia conspiracy theories who now are calling for unity under Biden and condemning any question about his election as mere conspiracy theories.

On the other hand, I do respect and will listen to those who have been consistently anti-mob-violence.

Angel Eyes

• Lying dog-faced pony soldier
  • friend
  • You're not diggin'
« Reply #93 on: January 07, 2021, 11:40:16 AM »
The woman who was shot is Ashli Babbitt, an Air Force veteran:

https://heavy.com/news/ashli-babbit/
"I make love to men daily, but in the imagination."
                         - Barack Obama

Ron

• friends
    • What I believe ...
« Reply #94 on: January 07, 2021, 11:51:58 AM »
It is not a conspiracy that leftists are pretty much in control of every important institution.

Once the left had enough influence they installed gatekeepers to keep anyone not on the "team" out of positions of influence.

Trump was an entertaining firebreak that held off what appears to be the inevitable consolidation of power.

When the press/social media, nearly every large corporation and the entire Federal/State Government are ALL on the same page it should awaken you to the truth.

The rogue voter problem has finally been neutralized. We live in a totalitarian fascist state ie Fake Democracy.

How tight they turn the screws on the recalcitrant Trump voters remains to be seen.

Enjoy the reset.

For the invisible things of him since the creation of the world are clearly seen, being perceived through the things that are made, even his everlasting power and divinity, that they may be without excuse. Because knowing God, they didn’t glorify him as God, and didn’t give thanks, but became vain in their reasoning, and their senseless heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools.

TommyGunn

• friend
  • Stuck in full auto since birth.
« Reply #95 on: January 07, 2021, 11:55:31 AM »
I've come to believe anything is possible, regardless of how tinfoil-hattish it might be. For example, these guys look like they got swept up in the moment while on their way to some gaming convention:

They sorta remind me of those silly space-creature "monsters" that were in that old 1960s tv sf show, LOST IN SPACE. [tinfoil] [popcorn]
MOLON LABE   "Through ignorance of what is good and what is bad, the life of men is greatly perplexed." ~~ Cicero

MillCreek

• Skippy The Wonder Dog
  • friend
  • APS Risk Manager

Quote from: Angel Eyes on August 09, 2018, 01:56:15 AM
You are one lousy risk manager.

bedlamite

• Hold my beer and watch this!
  • friend
  • Ack! PLBTTPHBT!
« Reply #97 on: January 07, 2021, 12:00:22 PM »
It is not a conspiracy that leftists are pretty much in control of every important institution.

Once the left had enough influence they installed gatekeepers to keep anyone not on the "team" out of positions of influence.

Trump was an entertaining firebreak that held off what appears to be the inevitable consolidation of power.

When the press/social media, nearly every large corporation and the entire Federal/State Government are ALL on the same page it should awaken you to the truth.

The rogue voter problem has finally been neutralized. We live in a totalitarian fascist state ie Fake Democracy.

How tight they turn the screws on the recalcitrant Trump voters remains to be seen.

Enjoy the reset.

QFT.
A plan is just a list of things that doesn't happen.
Is defenestration possible through the overton window?

Ron

• friends
    • What I believe ...
« Reply #98 on: January 07, 2021, 12:03:20 PM »

Here's what happened. Anything else is cope and hope.

For a LONG time, people associated with trump, and trump himself, have been giving a platform to , for lack of a better term, maniacs. These folks have been pumping conspiracy theories about shadow government and the deep state, etc.

Normal people have been sharing it on social media, pumping it up and churning it into a frenzy.

A large chunk of those types of people went to the capitol yesterday

And after FOUR YEARS of this type of stuff  ( DONT FORGET TO TRUST THE PLAN!!!!!111111oneoneoneeleventy) , they did something monumentally stupid

And now, people on the right who have been Larping about "1776!" "Tree of Liberty!" "WHY DONT ANYONE RESIST THIS TYRANNY" are like:

"Wait a minute... we didnt ACTUALLY want someone to do somethign! it must have been antifa!"

It's pathetic. Legions of trump supporters spent four years in LARP conspiracy theory land, while the democrats actually went out and pursued votes, instead of "Trusting the plan! Where we go 1, we go all!" nonsense.

And if the dems DID cheat, the Right LET IT HAPPEN, because "Q SAID THE FRAUD WILL BE REVEALED" so they LAID DOWN AND DIDNT DO A GODDAMN THING ABOUT IT.

Then, someone DID go do something about it, and now yall are like "antifa! antifa!"

Nice story bro

The right has been furiously trying to vote us out of this mess for decades.

The Uni-Party gives us Dole, McCain and Romney to vote for and torpedoes anyone unapproved (Ron Paul) even getting close to making a show. Same thing plays out all the way down the ballot. Ask our resident judge how that works.

Even when "we" win, we lose. Reagan got shot. We get a Bush (3 times) and Trump.

I don't think Trump was "supposed" to win and that is part of the hatred of the deep state for him.

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #99 on: January 07, 2021, 12:05:32 PM »
^^^ https://lostinspace.fandom.com/wiki/The_Great_Vegetable_Rebellion

The show actually started out as serious ScFi and then start cranking out episodes like that.. :facepalm:
- Calvin and Hobbes