Author Topic: It's getting sporty in Washington...  (Read 79139 times)

Jim147

• friends
Re: It's getting sporty in Washington...
« Reply #400 on: January 14, 2021, 09:38:18 PM »
And now they have arrested the antifa guy that claimed he was a reporter. If some reports are true he broke out the window the women got shot in. Hope they add murder if that is true.
Sometimes we carry more weight then we owe.
And sometimes goes on and on and on.

BAH-WEEP-GRAAAGHNAH WHEEP NI-NI BONG

RoadKingLarry

• friends
« Reply #401 on: January 15, 2021, 09:35:20 AM »
And now they have arrested the antifa guy that claimed he was a reporter. If some reports are true he broke out the window the women got shot in. Hope they add murder if that is true.

Has Kamala paid his bail yet?
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams

TechMan

• Administrator
  • Yes, your moderation has been outsourced.
« Reply #402 on: January 15, 2021, 09:43:43 AM »
Has Kamala paid his bail yet?

Don't worry she probably will, it will just be delayed because of things.
Hawkmoon - Never underestimate another person's capacity for stupidity. Any time you think someone can't possibly be that dumb ... they'll prove you wrong.

Bacon and Eggs - A day's work for a chicken; A lifetime commitment for a pig.
Stupidity will always be its own reward.
Bad decisions make good stories.

Viking - The problem with the modern world is that there aren't really any predators eating stupid people.

Angel Eyes

• Lying dog-faced pony soldier
  • friend
  • You're not diggin'
« Reply #403 on: January 15, 2021, 10:39:18 AM »
Are they pretty much just ripping off President Clark's regime from Babylon 5 at this point?

Who gets to be the Nightwatch?
"I make love to men daily, but in the imagination."
                         - Barack Obama

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
« Reply #404 on: January 15, 2021, 10:41:19 AM »
Sigh

Rep. Ayanna Pressley says GOP members of Congress not wearing masks during Capitol siege engaged in ‘chemical warfare’
https://twitchy.com/dougp-3137/2021/01/15/rep-ayanna-pressley-says-gop-members-of-congress-not-wearing-masks-during-capitol-siege-engaged-in-chemical-warfare/
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

Blakenzy

• friend
« Reply #405 on: January 15, 2021, 11:14:21 AM »
Sigh

Rep. Ayanna Pressley says GOP members of Congress not wearing masks during Capitol siege engaged in ‘chemical warfare’
https://twitchy.com/dougp-3137/2021/01/15/rep-ayanna-pressley-says-gop-members-of-congress-not-wearing-masks-during-capitol-siege-engaged-in-chemical-warfare/

LOL

In the mean time they seem to have forgotten all about social distancing because it is convenient for them do do so suddenly. Any one see the piles of troops sleeping inside the Capitol building?
"Knowledge will forever govern ignorance, and a people who mean to be their own governors, must arm themselves with the power knowledge gives. A popular government without popular information or the means of acquiring it, is but a prologue to a farce or a tragedy or perhaps both"

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #406 on: January 15, 2021, 11:38:02 AM »
BREAKING BOMBSHELL: CNN Was In On It! Reporter Disguised Herself As Trump Supporter And Plotted With BLM Member
https://trendingpolitics.com/breaking-bombshell-cnn-was-in-on-it-reporter-disguised-herself-as-trump-supporter-and-plotted-with-blm-member/
Not sure how much this has been vetted, but interesting. 

On Thursday night, damning new footage showed CNN’s Jade Sacker inside of the Capitol with John Sullivan, the BLM member who was charged by federal prosecutors for inciting chaos on January 6th.

Sacker co-conspired with the liberal activist in order to cause chaos and make Trump supporters look bad.
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

kgbsquirrel

• APS Photoshop God
  • friend
  • Bill, slayer of threads.
« Reply #407 on: January 15, 2021, 07:13:59 PM »
BREAKING BOMBSHELL: CNN Was In On It! Reporter Disguised Herself As Trump Supporter And Plotted With BLM Member
https://trendingpolitics.com/breaking-bombshell-cnn-was-in-on-it-reporter-disguised-herself-as-trump-supporter-and-plotted-with-blm-member/

The progressive militant arm working directly with the progressive propaganda arm?  That's unpossible!

charby

• Necromancer
  • Administrator
  • APS's Resident Sikh/Muslim
« Reply #408 on: January 15, 2021, 07:18:58 PM »

I want this to be true, I really do. I'm not getting my hopes up.
Iowa- 88% more livable that the rest of the US

Uranus is a gas giant.

Team 444: Member# 536

Jim147

• friends
« Reply #409 on: January 15, 2021, 07:25:27 PM »
He recorded himself and put it online. But of course it keeps getting scrubbed. He has been charged with inciting a riot and she should be too. They got that lady killed.

kgbsquirrel

• APS Photoshop God
  • friend
  • Bill, slayer of threads.
« Reply #410 on: January 15, 2021, 07:30:21 PM »
He recorded himself and put it online. But of course it keeps getting scrubbed. He has been charged with inciting a riot and she should be too. They got that lady killed.

In a just world Google would be hit with criminal destruction of evidence.

cordex

• Administrator
« Reply #411 on: January 15, 2021, 07:45:24 PM »
That lady had full responsibility for her actions.
As did the capitol police officer who shot her.

Fitz

• Face-melter
  • friend
  • Floyd Rose is my homeboy
    • My Book
« Reply #412 on: January 15, 2021, 07:58:31 PM »

I must have missed the part where a few agitators out guns to the heads of these people and made them do it
Fitz

---------------
I have reached a conclusion regarding every member of this forum.
I no longer respect any of you. I hope the following offends you as much as this thread has offended me:
You are all awful people. I mean this *expletive deleted*ing seriously.

-MicroBalrog

lee n. field

• friend
  • tinpot megalomaniac, Paulbot, hardware goon
« Reply #413 on: January 15, 2021, 08:03:32 PM »
Who gets to be the Nightwatch?

One thing I thought was interesting in the B5 story was the arc that we see of Nightwatch.  We start with the kindly old man from the Ministry of Peace, Then Jon Vickery playing Mr. Wells, the B5 station Nightwatch organizer & occasionally visiting manager.  A little more steel in him.  The bitch political officer, even more steel.  Then we see organized, uniformed NW, who finally get arrested and replaced by Narns as local security.  In the end, after the break with Earth, what's left is a couple thugs and a crazy psycho below decks, plotting an assassination.
In thy presence is fulness of joy.
At thy right hand pleasures for evermore.

Jim147

• friends
« Reply #414 on: January 15, 2021, 09:03:33 PM »
Don't put words in my mouth. I never said anything about the lady being shot not having respondsability. I said if the guy breaks out the window and tells her to jump in he is respondsible for her death as she is. Add in the CNN lady and it becomes a mess.

grampster

• friend
« Reply #415 on: January 15, 2021, 10:22:19 PM »

Noting would surprise me anymore.
"Never wrestle with a pig.  You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it."  G.B. Shaw

Boomhauer

• Former Moderator, fired for embezzlement and abuse of power
  • friends
« Reply #416 on: January 15, 2021, 10:28:38 PM »
The officer or agent who shot the woman should be doxxed, his family endlessly harrassed, endure a show trial put on by a vengeful prosecutor, and life completely ruined.

Oh wait, the woman he shot wasn’t a lifelong criminal piece of *expletive deleted*it trying to assault him or fight with a weapon? Scratch those plans.
Quote from: Ben
Holy hell. It's like giving a loaded gun to a chimpanzee...

Quote from: bluestarlizzard
the last thing you need is rabies. You're already angry enough as it is.

OTOH, there wouldn't be a tweeker left in Georgia...

Quote from: Balog
BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE! AND THROW SOME STEAK ON THE GRILL!

Andiron

• friend
« Reply #417 on: January 15, 2021, 10:31:46 PM »
The officer or agent who shot the woman should be doxxed, his family endlessly harrassed, endure a show trial put on by a vengeful prosecutor, and life completely ruined.

Oh wait, the woman he shot wasn’t a lifelong criminal piece of *expletive deleted*it trying to assault him or fight with a weapon? Scratch those plans.

No balls,  you didn't mention the only point that matters ( to the left)

She was white, and therefore irrelevant.

Black lives matter!!!!
"Leftism destroys everything good." -  Ron

There is no fixing stupid. But, you can line it up in front of a wall and offer it a last smoke.

There is no such thing as a "transgender" person.  Only mental illness that should be discouraged.

Blakenzy

• friend
« Reply #418 on: January 16, 2021, 03:20:22 PM »
Yeah. But that's "good" racism.
"Knowledge will forever govern ignorance, and a people who mean to be their own governors, must arm themselves with the power knowledge gives. A popular government without popular information or the means of acquiring it, is but a prologue to a farce or a tragedy or perhaps both"

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #419 on: January 16, 2021, 03:29:37 PM »
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #420 on: January 16, 2021, 04:03:12 PM »
Here's your stupid for the day

Vox
@voxdotcom
White women have always been part of white supremacy in America.

If we ignore the role of women in enabling the US Capitol riots, argues @annanorthtweets, we can’t understand white supremacy in the US — let alone dismantle it.

Vox says we have to look at the role of white women in supporting white supremacy and ‘enabling’ the Capitol riots
https://twitchy.com/brettt-3136/2021/01/16/vox-says-we-have-to-look-at-the-role-of-white-women-in-supporting-white-supremacy-and-enabling-the-capitol-riots/
- Calvin and Hobbes

Blakenzy

• friend
« Reply #421 on: January 16, 2021, 08:22:42 PM »
What's the official troop count number in DC up to now?

Fly320s

• friend
  • Formerly, Arthur, King of the Britons
« Reply #422 on: January 16, 2021, 08:25:23 PM »
What's the official troop count number in DC up to now?

25,000 last I heard. 
Islamic sex dolls.  Do they blow themselves up?

RoadKingLarry

• friends
« Reply #423 on: January 16, 2021, 08:29:32 PM »
More US troops in DC than Afghanistan.
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams

just Warren

• friend
  • My DJ name is Heavy Cream.
« Reply #424 on: January 16, 2021, 08:31:24 PM »
More US troops in DC than Afghanistan.

To be fair, the Taliban isn't as a big of a threat to America as is Biden.
Member in Good Standing of the Spontaneous Order of the Invisible Hand.