Author Topic: It's getting sporty in Washington...  (Read 79093 times)

Brad Johnson

• friend
  • Witty, charming, handsome, and completely insane.
Re: It's getting sporty in Washington...
« Reply #825 on: July 25, 2022, 10:16:19 AM »
During an interview with CNN’s Jake Tapper, Rep. Liz Cheney (R-WY) confirmed the January 6 Committee’s next target: Virginia “Ginni” Thomas, Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas’s wife.

Wow, talk about poking the bear.

Brad
It's all about the pancakes, people.
"And he thought cops wouldn't chase... a STOLEN DONUT TRUCK???? That would be like Willie Nelson ignoring a pickup full of weed."
-HankB

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
« Reply #826 on: July 25, 2022, 07:32:11 PM »
Someone has been sucking on Hunter's crack pipe

Andrea Mitchell
@mitchellreports
.@POTUS says Trump watched in the comfort of his private dining room "while brave law enforcement officers were subjected to the medieval hell for 3 hours dripping in blood surrounded by carnage face to face with crazed mob that believed the lies of the defeated President"
https://twitchy.com/brettt-3136/2022/07/25/lives-were-lost-president-biden-says-trump-did-nothing-while-police-were-subjected-to-medieval-hell-dripping-in-blood-surrounded-by-carnage/

Yeah.....
« Last Edit: July 25, 2022, 07:50:40 PM by WLJ »
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #827 on: July 26, 2022, 09:58:41 AM »
This just in
AOC releases footage of herself while handcuffed bravely defending the capital building from the medieval MAGA horde saving countless millions of women of color.

https://youtu.be/8TESlQaSW7I?t=238
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #828 on: July 26, 2022, 10:04:23 AM »
This just in
AOC releases footage of herself bravely defending the capital building from the medieval MAGA horde saving countless millions, while handcuffed

https://youtu.be/8TESlQaSW7I?t=238

Sadly, that horse's ass Joss Whedon would approve of AOC=River.
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #829 on: July 26, 2022, 11:16:33 AM »
FBI Agent Who Covered For Hunter Biden is Russia Collusion Hoaxer – Per Sen. Grassley – The DOJ and FBI Are “Institutionally Corrupted to Their Very Core”
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/07/fbi-agent-covered-hunter-biden-russia-collusion-hoaxer-per-sen-grassley-doj-fbi-institutionally-corrupted-core/

This is just completely unbelievable. Auten, the *same* crooked FBI analyst who:

-"vetted" the Carter Page warrant
-drafted the phony ICA
-concealed that Danchenko disavowed Steele
-was involved in framing Gen Flynn

also assessed that Hunter's laptop was Russian disinformation.
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #830 on: July 26, 2022, 05:12:40 PM »
yep

Scott Adams sums up all of the January 6 committee hearings to date in five steps
https://twitchy.com/brettt-3136/2022/07/26/scott-adams-sums-up-all-of-the-january-6-committee-hearings-to-date-in-five-steps/
- Calvin and Hobbes

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #831 on: July 27, 2022, 08:16:42 AM »
Since the Jan 6 show trial isn't producing the desired results lets start a criminal investigation under the DOJ.
Article is more of the same Trump did this Trump did that because someone told someone who told someone who overheard someone we've been seeing in the Schiff Show.
My guess is they'll keep dragging this out for at least a couple of years to the pres election because correct me if I'm wrong someone can't run if they're under criminal investigation right?

Carol Leonnig
@CarolLeonnig
BREAKING Tonight - DOJ is investigating Donald J. Trump's actions and role in an effort to overturn the 2020 election results.  w greats @DevlinBarrett
 @jdawsey1
 @hsu_spencer
https://twitter.com/CarolLeonnig/status/1552068856465719296?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1552068856465719296%7Ctwgr%5E%7Ctwcon%5Es1_&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Ftwitchy.com%2Fgregp-3534%2F2022%2F07%2F27%2Fwapo-reports-trump-under-doj-criminal-investigation-over-2020-election%2F

Justice Dept. investigating Trump’s actions in Jan. 6 criminal probe
https://www.washingtonpost.com/national-security/2022/07/26/trump-justice-investigation-january-6/
- Calvin and Hobbes

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #832 on: July 27, 2022, 08:41:54 AM »
Think they'll somehow figure out a way drag DeSantis into this?
- Calvin and Hobbes

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #833 on: July 27, 2022, 09:05:56 AM »
Think they'll somehow figure out a way drag DeSantis into this?
Of course. 

They will try to implicate everyone who they see as a future threat. 

The scary part is these people would be in charge with little opposition if Trump had not been elected.  3 more looney leftist judges instead of the ones we got that would back them up.  Scary thought. 
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

sumpnz

• friend
« Reply #834 on: July 27, 2022, 10:50:57 AM »
I don’t think there’s any legal prohibition on someone under indictment running for POTUS.  Under normal circumstances that would be a political disqualification but we are not in normal circumstances.  The way things are it might actually fire up Trump’s base even more. 

French G.

• friend
  • ohhh sparkles!
« Reply #835 on: July 27, 2022, 11:34:37 AM »
I don’t think there’s any legal prohibition on someone under indictment running for POTUS.  Under normal circumstances that would be a political disqualification but we are not in normal circumstances.  The way things are it might actually fire up Trump’s base even more.

I am not Trump's base. I was at my two jobs on Jan 6. They keep up with the FA part of political prisoners and show trials they are going to get to the FO part of a real insurrection. I will attend that one.
AKA Navy Joe   

I'm so contrarian that I didn't respond to the thread.

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #836 on: July 31, 2022, 11:31:40 AM »
Unsurprisingly, outside of the Jackson Hole area, Liz Cheney doesn't have a snowball's chance in hell of reelection, predominately because of her 06JAN witch hunt role.

https://twitchy.com/dougp-3137/2022/07/31/rep-liz-cheneys-reelection-campaign-will-not-be-encouraged-by-cnns-interviews-with-wyoming-voters/
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

sumpnz

• friend
« Reply #837 on: July 31, 2022, 12:00:12 PM »
She’s probably already got her lobbying/consulting gig lined up.  She’ll get plenty rich.

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #838 on: July 31, 2022, 12:00:49 PM »
MSNBC
- Calvin and Hobbes

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #839 on: August 04, 2022, 05:20:03 PM »
Heh, now she has her dad doing ads for her. I get the "father helping daughter" thing, but it's funny to hear Dick Cheney claim that nobody is a greater threat to America than Trump, given that I'm old enough to remember when people said that nobody was a greater threat to America than Dick Cheney.

https://twitchy.com/dougp-3137/2022/08/04/liz-cheneys-campaign-brings-in-dick-cheney-for-an-ad-warning-about-grave-threat-to-the-republic-donald-trump/

cordex

• Administrator
« Reply #840 on: August 04, 2022, 07:17:23 PM »
Mostly the same people at that.

Pb

• friend
« Reply #841 on: August 04, 2022, 10:30:58 PM »
Thanks for the Iraq war, Cheney. 

I remember when the left thought you were Satan.   ;/

Are you mad because Trump managed to go through his whole term of office without starting a new pointless war?

kgbsquirrel

• APS Photoshop God
  • friend
  • Bill, slayer of threads.
« Reply #842 on: August 06, 2022, 10:19:29 PM »
Thanks for the Iraq war, Cheney. 

I remember when the left thought you were Satan.   ;/

Are you mad because Trump managed to go through his whole term of office without starting a new pointless war?

And actually mediated a peace treaty between jews and muslims in the middle east.  That's only been a presidential talking point since the Suez Crisis.

MikeB

• friend
« Reply #843 on: August 07, 2022, 08:41:43 AM »
Trump hasn’t shot anyone yet.

The Bush/Cheney administration was responsible for a lot of government overreach and actual threats to the Republic. Dept of Homeland Security and Patriot Act just to name two. The same Patriot Act that was used to violate the rights of many in the Trump administration and help cause the false narratives against Trump.

Why do all of these Republicans forget how the Media treated them. McCain, Romney, Bush, Cheney, Reagan, etc. were all accused of the same crap the Media painted Trump with. You would think they would say to themselves if the Media falsely accused me of this stuff then maybe I should take a step back on believing the stuff they accused Trump of.

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #844 on: August 07, 2022, 09:25:16 AM »
Why do all of these Republicans forget how the Media treated them. McCain, Romney, Bush, Cheney, Reagan, etc. were all accused of the same crap the Media painted Trump with. You would think they would say to themselves if the Media falsely accused me of this stuff then maybe I should take a step back on believing the stuff they accused Trump of.

I can't find it now, but I read a really interesting article the other day related to this, talking about the "political dynasties" - both R and D - that have caused some Rs to hate Trump as much as Ds do. Jeb Bush was supposed to be President. Or Hillary Clinton. Either would have been okay with the "dynasty people".

Jim147

• friends
« Reply #845 on: August 07, 2022, 10:40:48 AM »
Maybe Hunter will run next.
Sometimes we carry more weight then we owe.
And sometimes goes on and on and on.

BAH-WEEP-GRAAAGHNAH WHEEP NI-NI BONG

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #846 on: August 07, 2022, 10:42:34 AM »
Maybe Hunter will run next.

Has less baggage than many of them.
- Calvin and Hobbes

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #847 on: September 23, 2022, 10:46:41 AM »

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!

cordex

• Administrator
« Reply #849 on: October 14, 2022, 08:20:05 PM »
Pelosi having a CNN camera crew following her around as CNN’s candidate was certified isn’t surprising.

Still not sure what to think about Epps.