Armed Polite Society

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

R.I.P. Scout26

Author Topic: Cognitive Warfare  (Read 139 times)

Ron

• friends
  • Like a tree planted by the rivers of water
    • What I believe ...
Cognitive Warfare
« on: January 20, 2022, 01:03:08 PM »

https://www.technocracy.news/military-is-developing-cognitive-warfare-weapons/

“Mastering The Human Domain” is the final frontier of warfare: “Its objective is to sow dissonance, instigate conflicting narratives, polarize opinion, and radicalize groups” in order to disrupt or fragment entire societies.
Cognitive Warfare is defined as “art of using technologies to alter the cognition of human targets”. What technologies? The same ones that are driving Transhumanism on a global scale, namely, NBIC – nanotechnology, biotechnology, information technology and cognitive science. ⁃

You think you can consume mass media news and entertainment and filter out the bad stuff?

I think somebody has been waging cognitive warfare on us for a long time already and I don't think I can consume their product in great amounts without being influenced or manipulated.

If you think you are special and are smarter than the teams of scientists working on influencing you I ask you to consider otherwise.

Western governments in the NATO military alliance are developing tactics of “cognitive warfare,” using the supposed threats of China and Russia to justify waging a “battle for your brain” in the “human domain,” to “make everyone a weapon.”

NATO is developing new forms of warfare to wage a “battle for the brain,” as the military alliance put it.

The US-led NATO military cartel has tested novel modes of hybrid warfare against its self-declared adversaries, including economic warfare, cyber warfare, information warfare, and psychological warfare.

Now, NATO is spinning out an entirely new kind of combat it has branded cognitive warfare. Described as the “weaponization of brain sciences,” the new method involves “hacking the individual” by exploiting “the vulnerabilities of the human brain” in order to implement more sophisticated “social engineering.”

Until recently, NATO had divided war into five different operational domains: air, land, sea, space, and cyber. But with its development of cognitive warfare strategies, the military alliance is discussing a new, sixth level: the “human domain.”

Like any other "new" weapon system, if we are hearing about it, it's already been deployable/deployed for years, maybe decades.
For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who hold the truth in unrighteousness;

Because that which may be known of God is manifest in them; for God hath shewed it unto them.

For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead

Nick1911

• Administrator
Re: Cognitive Warfare
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2022, 01:07:51 PM »

Which is why you avoid exposing yourself to it.  Propaganda still works, even if you know it's there.  That's been know for a long time.

Watching video vs reading is particularly bad.

Ron

• friends
  • Like a tree planted by the rivers of water
    • What I believe ...
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2022, 01:12:09 PM »

Which is why you avoid exposing yourself to it.  Propaganda still works, even if you know it's there.  That's been know for a long time.

What if my posted article is a psyop? Part of the information warfare?  [tinfoil]  :laugh:

For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who hold the truth in unrighteousness;

Because that which may be known of God is manifest in them; for God hath shewed it unto them.

For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead

Bogie

• friend
  • Hunkered in South St. Louis, right by Route 66
    • Third Rate Pundit
« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2022, 01:29:44 PM »

Pretty much every day, I see people who consider themselves to be "professional criminals" who have face tats, wear brightly colored garb, lots of bling, and who push that public persona.

The REAL professional criminals? You'd never notice.
Blog under construction

kgbsquirrel

• APS Photoshop God
  • friend
  • Bill, slayer of threads.
« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2022, 04:02:23 PM »

Which is why I don't read many/most threads here anymore, the OP's are just dragging that *expletive deleted*it in here.  I do not want those psychological impacts.  That's why I don't *expletive deleted*ing go to their websites or watch their rancid TV.  So naturally some "helpful" posters/bots are sent into our forums of discussion to taint them with those psychological impacts.  *expletive deleted*ing useful idiots in action.

lee n. field

• friend
  • tinpot megalomaniac, Paulbot, hardware goon
« Reply #5 on: January 21, 2022, 02:07:11 PM »

Cognitive Warfare

MK Ultra is from the fifties.  Messing with peoples' heads has got to be a fully developed and deployed set of technologies by now.

Now, NATO is spinning out an entirely new kind of combat it has branded cognitive warfare. Described as the “weaponization of brain sciences,” the new method involves “hacking the individual” by exploiting “the vulnerabilities of the human brain” in order to implement more sophisticated “social engineering.”

aka Facebook, et al.
In thy presence is fulness of joy.
At thy right hand pleasures for evermore.

bedlamite

• Hold my beer and watch this!
  • friend
  • Ack! PLBTTPHBT!
Is defenestration possible through the overton window?