Author Topic: Revoking Education  (Read 538 times)

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
Revoking Education
« on: January 16, 2021, 08:50:45 AM »
I saw that Harvard students (again!) are now up in arms (again!) and are petitioning the University to revoke the diplomas of various graduates that are Republican. Kayleigh McEnany, Ted Cruz, and Dan Crenshaw are three examples.

I'm actually curious if a University could do this, and if it would in fact mean anything. They could do it with an honorary degree, sure, but an actual degree? First off, they paid for their educations in good faith. Secondly, even if Harvard no longer acknowledges them, would that make a difference? They still have the documentation showing that they graduated if they need it for future employers.

What could Harvard do if these graduates continued to say they graduated from Harvard? If anything, it seems the targeted people would have a case for a lawsuit against Harvard, and I have to say,  I would love to see Harvard sued for something in the $100 million range for the SJW and cancel crap they have been pulling in recent years.
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

Fly320s

• friend
  • Formerly, Arthur, King of the Britons
Re: Revoking Education
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2021, 09:20:37 AM »
A degree cannot be rescinded.  The SJWs are just trying to find new ways to punish everyone they disagree with.
Islamic sex dolls.  Do they blow themselves up?

kgbsquirrel

• APS Photoshop God
  • friend
  • Bill, slayer of threads.
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2021, 03:32:15 PM »
Welcome to Cultural Total War.

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2021, 03:38:31 PM »
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes