Author Topic: 2nd vote  (Read 511 times)

bedlamite

• Hold my beer and watch this!
  • friend
  • Ack! PLBTTPHBT!
2nd vote
« on: January 16, 2021, 02:49:49 PM »
https://www.2ndvote.com/

Anyone heard of of or used their site?

Not a big fan of $10/month for a list.
A plan is just a list of things that doesn't happen.
Is defenestration possible through the overton window?

RocketMan

• Mad Rocket Scientist
  • friend
  • Semper Fidelis
Re: 2nd vote
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2021, 02:53:05 PM »
What are they about?  Not sure I want to click on the link until I know more about them.

Okay, just did the googlize on them.  Interesting idea, having a list of companies handy that you may not want to support with your dollars.
I'd be very surprised if they don't get kicked off Faceboot pretty soon.
If there really was intelligent life on other planets, we'd be sending them foreign aid.

Conservatives see George Orwell's "1984" as a cautionary tale.  Progressives view it as a "how to" manual.

My wife often says to me, "You are evil and must be destroyed." She may be right.

Liberals believe one should never let reason, logic and facts get in the way of a good emotional argument.

RoadKingLarry

• friends
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2021, 04:47:30 PM »
I'd be very surprised if they don't get kicked off Faceboot pretty soon.

Yeah, can't have people promoting boycotts of woke businesses, of course screaming for boycotts and canceling of the nonwoke deplorables is encouraged.
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2021, 05:00:19 PM »
Man, all the major car manufacturers suck out loud on that site.
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."