Author Topic: Some silly person: pickup trucks glorify violence and "dominion"  (Read 1900 times)

MechAg94

• friend
Re: Some silly person: pickup trucks glorify violence and "dominion"
« Reply #25 on: January 19, 2021, 11:15:09 PM »
3.5.  That's all they had in the generation of trucks I was looking at.  But I like it.  That torque kicks in low.

RKL-

I guess you can have two point, because it's gas, right?  If you had a Deuce and a half you get SJW points because it'll burn bio-fuel.  An M35 is pretty much a Prius.
I never got more than about 3/4 of the tire life on the tires for that Ecoboost F150 I had.  It was my first vehicle with a turbo and it was hard to avoid taking off too quickly from a stop.  I loved the acceleration at pretty much any speed.
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

Boomhauer

• Former Moderator, fired for embezzlement and abuse of power
  • friends
« Reply #26 on: January 20, 2021, 09:36:04 AM »
They hate pickups because that’s what the flyover state hicks all drive. How dare they, don’t they know they are supposed to live in crowded dirty cities and ride bum infested public transportation???
Quote from: Ben
Holy hell. It's like giving a loaded gun to a chimpanzee...

Quote from: bluestarlizzard
the last thing you need is rabies. You're already angry enough as it is.

OTOH, there wouldn't be a tweeker left in Georgia...

Quote from: Balog
BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE! AND THROW SOME STEAK ON THE GRILL!

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #27 on: January 20, 2021, 10:02:37 AM »
Also, they refuse to drive one, but they get stuck in traffic behind trucks and they can't see.  Then they rear end the truck because they aren't paying attention.  It totals their car, but truck just has a scratch on the tow hitch. 
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #28 on: February 14, 2021, 06:32:23 PM »
He allowed that trucks are necessary in rural areas - so no one needs to haul gravel or building materials in the city? Do the landscapers there use scooters?
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife