Author Topic: 2021 protests live feeds  (Read 3419 times)

Nick1911

• Administrator
Re: 2021 protests live feeds
« Reply #25 on: March 09, 2021, 04:09:10 PM »
Which leads me to wonder why you post them at all. By the time most of us see your posts, anything that you might jave been seeing is long gone.

Personally, I've caught a few he's posted and been able to see the happenings.  I don't know where else to dig them up in the moment, so I appreciate WLJ posting those links.

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
« Reply #26 on: March 09, 2021, 05:13:38 PM »
Which leads me to wonder why you post them at all. By the time most of us see your posts, anything that you might jave been seeing is long gone.

No different than pointing out a live news broadcast, if you catch you catch it, but in this case if you don't it's usually saved somewhere on that YT channel
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #27 on: March 12, 2021, 09:54:30 AM »
Saturday is the one year anniversary of Breonna Taylor. They're already putting up barriers downtown. Stay tuned
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

WLJ

• friends
- Calvin and Hobbes

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #30 on: March 13, 2021, 04:17:28 PM »
Why Why do many of the live streamers focus on the fattest girl in spandex they can find?   [barf]
- Calvin and Hobbes

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #31 on: March 13, 2021, 04:22:51 PM »
Mostly peaceful now but lets see what happens when the sun goes down
- Calvin and Hobbes

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #32 on: March 13, 2021, 06:45:56 PM »
Enter Biden

Biden tweets support for Breonna Taylor’s family, vows to push for ‘landmark reform’
https://www.wave3.com/2021/03/13/biden-tweets-support-breonna-taylors-family-vows-push-landmark-reform/
- Calvin and Hobbes

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #33 on: March 13, 2021, 09:31:25 PM »
SF NY Louisville Portland. All for a parasite drug dealer who was forced to resign from her job for stealing drugs out of people's homes and hospitals and should have been in prison.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-UlxsY1Cm1A

- Calvin and Hobbes

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #34 on: March 13, 2021, 09:39:12 PM »
- Calvin and Hobbes

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #35 on: March 13, 2021, 09:45:13 PM »
Church burning downtown. Don't know if connected
- Calvin and Hobbes

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #36 on: April 14, 2021, 08:55:55 PM »
- Calvin and Hobbes

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #37 on: April 15, 2021, 09:53:28 PM »
And another fun night in Minnesota.
Peaceful so far in Chicago

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wEyBHhw9EnI
- Calvin and Hobbes

Ron

• friends
  • Like a tree planted by the rivers of water
    • What I believe ...
« Reply #38 on: April 16, 2021, 08:57:53 AM »
And another fun night in Minnesota.
Peaceful so far in Chicago

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wEyBHhw9EnI

I would be surprised if any rioting etc. takes place in the Little Village neighborhood. It's been primarily a Mexican neighborhood for many decades. Higher crime than the suburbs but not a ghetto shithole.

There is gang activity. While walking through the neighborhood blocks in the middle of the night would not be wise I wouldn't hesitate to walk around, shop or visit someone living there during the day. The "Two Sixes" were the gang that were active in the area back when I would occasionally run service in the area. Besides the typical illegal stuff gangs did they also were the ones keeping the blacks and black crime from the neighborhood to the north from messing with their turf.  Some areas in little village are run down and look poor but the last time I drove through there it was typically middle class in appearance. I cannot imagine the people of that area destroying their own neighborhoods. I'd be shocked. I don't even think the gangs would allow it.

Back in the late 80's I dated a Puerto Rican girl who lived there, so I knew where to go and where not to go. Got a little too comfortable once, leaving my car unlocked on accident while I was getting a burrito at a little neighborhood taqueria. Came back to find my stereo carved out of the dash ... doh!

If any of you are familiar with Home Run Inn Pizza from Chicago she lived down the street from the original location and we would go there for pizza. Super yummy. 
For the invisible things of him since the creation of the world are clearly seen, being perceived through the things that are made, even his everlasting power and divinity, that they may be without excuse. Because knowing God, they didn’t glorify him as God, and didn’t give thanks, but became vain in their reasoning, and their senseless heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools.

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #39 on: May 01, 2021, 08:55:10 PM »
Louisville
Chicago
Elizabeth City

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9FV9UP_MMAc
- Calvin and Hobbes

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #40 on: May 01, 2021, 09:16:49 PM »
At the derby today

- Calvin and Hobbes

Pb

• friend
« Reply #41 on: May 01, 2021, 09:41:01 PM »
SF NY Louisville Portland. All for a parasite drug dealer who was forced to resign from her job for stealing drugs out of people's homes and hospitals and should have been in prison.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-UlxsY1Cm1A

What is the source for the info that she was stealing drugs?

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #42 on: May 01, 2021, 09:45:03 PM »
What is the source for the info that she was stealing drugs?

I know some paramedics and people in law enforcement. As far as I know the media has never reported it.
- Calvin and Hobbes

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #43 on: May 01, 2021, 10:14:36 PM »
Don't recall the media ever saying why she left her job. Only thing I recall hearing from the media is what her now wealthy mom kept repeating over and over again "she loved helping people" and that she was a "life saving paramedic EMT". Rarely did they mention that she was a EX-paramedic EMT and never why

Edit: fixed my error
« Last Edit: May 02, 2021, 08:52:09 AM by WLJ »
- Calvin and Hobbes

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #44 on: May 01, 2021, 10:26:43 PM »
Whoops, I keep typing paramedic when she an EMT
- Calvin and Hobbes

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #45 on: May 02, 2021, 12:23:00 AM »
- Calvin and Hobbes