Author Topic: Travel Bans are Good Again!  (Read 653 times)

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
Travel Bans are Good Again!
« on: January 19, 2021, 08:52:40 AM »
Biden plans to enhance the evil Trump travel bans rather than remove them as he originally said he would do immediately after being sworn in. The MSM says travel bans are great again and for everyone's own good. Hooray!

https://twitchy.com/brads-313037/2021/01/18/the-non-racist-biden-administration-announces-the-racist-travel-bans-that-racist-president-trump-took-down-will-instead-remain-in-non-racist-fashion/

In the meantime, he WILL (I think through EO) immediately set 11 million illegal immigrants and future democrats on the road to citizenship. At that point, Republicans are simply outnumbered at every national voting cycle.
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

TommyGunn

• friend
  • Stuck in full auto since birth.
Re: Travel Bans are Good Again!
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2021, 10:41:17 AM »
 :facepalm:  Haven't we all learned by now that when a Republican does anything, it's vile, evil, unconstitutional, racist, sexist, xenophobic, homophobic, bad, stupid, disasterous, catastrophic, calamitous, egregious, nasty, naughty, or various combinations thereof.
But if a Democrat does it,  the world is saved!!!! =D =D =D =D =D
MOLON LABE   "Through ignorance of what is good and what is bad, the life of men is greatly perplexed." ~~ Cicero

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2021, 10:44:28 AM »
" Travel Bans are Good Again!"

I'm sure "cages" are too
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

lee n. field

• friend
  • tinpot megalomaniac, Paulbot, hardware goon
« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2021, 11:42:57 AM »

I'm sure "cages" are too

I can tell when right-ish and libertarian folks are joking on line.   Memes about Pinochet's helicopter service, and Office Space's Milton complaining that he'd been promised deathcamps.   Obvious jokes, without serious intent.

I can't tell with the left.
In thy presence is fulness of joy.
At thy right hand pleasures for evermore.

AZRedhawk44

• friends
« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2021, 01:33:54 PM »
I really wanted to ride to Tuktoyaktuk this year. :'(
"But whether the Constitution really be one thing, or another, this much is certain - that it has either authorized such a government as we have had, or has been powerless to prevent it. In either case, it is unfit to exist."
--Lysander Spooner

I reject your authoritah!

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #5 on: January 20, 2021, 10:04:23 AM »

I'm sure "cages" are too
They will tear down the wall and use the steel to make more cages.
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge