Author Topic: Trump is Golfing  (Read 565 times)

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
Trump is Golfing
« on: January 23, 2021, 01:29:50 PM »
Trump is golfing today. This is probably why nothing is being done in government as Biden and Harris both take their first weekend in office off. Still Trump's fault!

https://twitchy.com/dougp-3137/2021/01/23/the-hill-shares-some-media-stalker-video-of-trump-golfing-for-any-journos-having-withdrawal-symptoms/
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
Re: Trump is Golfing
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2021, 01:43:06 PM »
Schiff calling for an investigation into golf's ties to Russia
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

HankB

• friend
Re: Trump is Golfing
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2021, 02:42:16 PM »
Schiff calling for an investigation into golf's ties to Russia
Putting . . . Putin? That similarity is no coincidence!   [tinfoil]
Trump won in 2016. Democrats haven't been so offended since Republicans came along and freed their slaves.
Sometimes I wonder if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it. - Mark Twain
Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is a sort of advance auction in stolen goods. - H.L. Mencken
Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain