Author Topic: Payment Processor Square Forces Book Store Closure Over Non-Firing Gun Replicas  (Read 569 times)

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
Couldn't they have switched to another payment processor?
Could be more to this but until we find that out this is what we have.

“This came out of the blue. There was no warnings, they did not call us to say, ‘Hey I think you might be in violation.’ There was nothing,” said Michael Sharps, who co-owns the store with his wife, Rosanna. “They just shut it down and said the decision is not reversible.”

In the comments
Guess who the founder and ceo of square is? Jack Dorsey the founded and ceo of Twitter
He’s anti American and a pos of a person

Payment Processor Square Forces Book Store Closure Over Non-Firing Gun Replicas
https://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/square-inc-forces-book-store-closure-over-non-firing-replica-guns/

Scary times we live in
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
Couldn't they have switched to another payment processor?

That is looking more and more like a short term to non-viable solution. They are all going along with this, and no one new is stepping in to offer options that don't stomp the 1A.

I'm absolutely expecting at least one of my CCs to no longer do business with "gun businesses" any time now. I'm pretty sure all three of my cards are owned by commie megacorps.
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."