Author Topic: Lin Wood's mental health questioned  (Read 687 times)

Angel Eyes

• Lying dog-faced pony soldier
  • friend
  • You're not diggin'
Lin Wood's mental health questioned
« on: January 29, 2021, 10:41:12 PM »
https://www.theepochtimes.com/lawyer-lin-wood-asked-to-undergo-mental-health-evaluation-by-state-bar_3677490.html

Attorney Lin Wood, a lawyer who filed third-party lawsuits on behalf of former President Donald Trump’s election challenges, said he would not undergo a mental health evaluation requested by an attorney licensing organization.

The move to refuse the evaluation would potentially put his law license at risk.

Wood wrote on Telegram on Thursday that the State Bar of Georgia informed him that he would have to submit an evaluation to keep his license to practice law.

“I have done nothing wrong. I have only exercised my right of free speech,” Wood wrote in his post. “I will not allow the State Bar to persecute me for doing so and thereby violate my Constitutional rights.”

Not sure what to think of this.  Wood's predictions during the legal challenges did become gradually more outlandish, and nothing became of them.   This isn't necessarily a sign of mental problems, but it is odd. 

That said, part of me wonders if the state bar is insinuating that support for Trump equals mental illness.

"I make love to men daily, but in the imagination."
                         - Barack Obama

RoadKingLarry

• friends
Re: Lin Wood's mental health questioned
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2021, 11:00:49 PM »
That said, part of me wonders if the state bar is insinuating that support for Trump equals mental illness

That's exactly what they are doing. His conservativism has to be punished.
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams

Boomhauer

• Former Moderator, fired for embezzlement and abuse of power
  • friends
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2021, 08:32:48 AM »
Dude is whack but this certainly political driven
Quote from: Ben
Holy hell. It's like giving a loaded gun to a chimpanzee...

Quote from: bluestarlizzard
the last thing you need is rabies. You're already angry enough as it is.

OTOH, there wouldn't be a tweeker left in Georgia...

Quote from: Balog
BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE! AND THROW SOME STEAK ON THE GRILL!

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2021, 09:12:04 AM »
Dude is whack but this certainly political driven

Yup. This is certainly a "frog in the boiling water" thing. Lin Wood today, NRA members tomorrow.
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

Jocassee

• Buster Scruggs Respecter
  • friends
  • "First time?"
« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2021, 11:40:42 AM »
Lin Wood is not all there. I also happen to think he bears responsibility for the worst parts of the capitol riot.
I shall not die alone, alone, but kin to all the powers,
As merry as the ancient sun and fighting like the flowers.

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #5 on: January 30, 2021, 11:52:18 AM »
Lin Wood is not all there. I also happen to think he bears responsibility for the worst parts of the capitol riot.

To clarify my first post, I don't disagree, but this is one of those things where we have to be careful that we don't apply it to "really bad guys", then "bad guys", then, "people we don't like".
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

Ron

• friends
  • Like a tree planted by the rivers of water
    • What I believe ...
« Reply #6 on: January 30, 2021, 12:35:06 PM »
Lin Wood, the various lawyers, generals, leaders of groups etc. that were on the Trump train all have hidden agendas and were/are probably being paid by somebody to do what they are doing whether for or against Trump.

None of it really makes any sense, taking anything at face value is not wise.

Like many, I against all reason, still had some hope that there were some folks in position of power, some faction of our oligarchs that didn't hate and despise heritage Americans, their culture and God. They either don't exist or just flat out lost.

Whenever something doesn't make sense follow the money. Sadly it looks like it's grifters all the way down.

If all that happens is the RINO/never Trump contingent fully aligns with the Dems and the MAGA contingent becomes the new lovable losers, outnumbered and losing with a little less dignity than the former NEOCON grifters, then we are still in the same place...

and Cthulhu continues to swim left ...

For the invisible things of him since the creation of the world are clearly seen, being perceived through the things that are made, even his everlasting power and divinity, that they may be without excuse. Because knowing God, they didn’t glorify him as God, and didn’t give thanks, but became vain in their reasoning, and their senseless heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools.