Author Topic: Rooster juice bbq ribs  (Read 925 times)

Kingcreek

• friend
Rooster juice bbq ribs
« on: April 18, 2021, 06:23:55 PM »
Oh my. You should try this.
(At our house, we call siracha sauce rooster juice.)
Pork baby loin back ribs. Squeeze some fresh lime juice over them night before.(ala cowboy kent Rollins). Let them sit out at room temp for a couple hours before cooking or smoking.
50:50 yellow mustard and siracha sauce over the ribs. All surfaces including the cut edges. Dry rub of choice liberally to cover. (The dry rub I bought at Costco is quite good) the mustard and siracha helps stick more dry rub to the meat.
Smoke grill or whatever. I slow smoke on the pit barrel with hardwood lump charcoal and some hickory. I’m seriously drooling as I type this. About 3.5 hours until it pulls apart.
I don’t care how you do ribs. Everybody has their preferences but for preseasoning etc this is awesome.
What we have here is failure to communicate.

Ron

• friends
  • Like a tree planted by the rivers of water
    • What I believe ...
Re: Rooster juice bbq ribs
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2021, 06:54:45 PM »
Do you not apply any other BBQ sauce after that?

Is that a Carolina type thing where you would use a Carolina Sauce?
For the invisible things of him since the creation of the world are clearly seen, being perceived through the things that are made, even his everlasting power and divinity, that they may be without excuse. Because knowing God, they didn’t glorify him as God, and didn’t give thanks, but became vain in their reasoning, and their senseless heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools.

Kingcreek

• friend
Re: Rooster juice bbq ribs
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2021, 07:14:22 PM »
You can finish with any bbq sauce you like. I put bbq sauce on the table. I like my ribs done and dry with some sauce on later.
What we have here is failure to communicate.