Author Topic: Resistance Pillows  (Read 2288 times)

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

BobR

• Just a pup compared to a few old dogs here!
  • friend
Re: Resistance Pillows
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2021, 06:19:43 PM »
Here I was hoping it would be a pillow that would resist flattening out overnight. So much for that. I am glad to see they are using union labor, that should keep the cost of the pillow reasonably high or the company broke reasonably quick....probably both.

Kingcreek

• friend
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2021, 06:46:27 PM »
I need a pillow that veers left. My wife sleeps on on the right side of the bed.
What we have here is failure to communicate.

Boomhauer

• Former Moderator, fired for embezzlement and abuse of power
  • friends
« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2021, 06:55:28 PM »
 :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:I’m glad the president of the Soy Boy Beta *let's not go there* Society is too busy tilting at windmills that he thinks matters to do real *expletive deleted*it. Also the MyPillow guy should trademark it before him and sell Resistance Pillows to the “look I’m helping!” Woketards
« Last Edit: February 04, 2021, 07:10:35 PM by Boomhauer »
Quote from: Ben
Holy hell. It's like giving a loaded gun to a chimpanzee...

Quote from: bluestarlizzard
the last thing you need is rabies. You're already angry enough as it is.

OTOH, there wouldn't be a tweeker left in Georgia...

Quote from: Balog
BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE! AND THROW SOME STEAK ON THE GRILL!

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2021, 07:10:24 PM »
Here I was hoping it would be a pillow that would resist flattening out overnight. So much for that. I am glad to see they are using union labor, that should keep the cost of the pillow reasonably high or the company broke reasonably quick....probably both.

I think it's going to be more like a body pillow that looks like that guy from that super-cringey DNC music video.

"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

TommyGunn

• friend
  • Stuck in full auto since birth.
« Reply #5 on: February 04, 2021, 07:40:32 PM »
I'm sure Mike Lindell is quaking in his boots at the thought of the .... :rofl:  .... competition .... :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
MOLON LABE   "Through ignorance of what is good and what is bad, the life of men is greatly perplexed." ~~ Cicero

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
« Reply #6 on: February 04, 2021, 08:09:22 PM »
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

RoadKingLarry

• friends
« Reply #7 on: February 04, 2021, 10:06:53 PM »
The David Hogg pillow:
A pillow case that is empty of substance and is rough and abrasive to your face.
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams

Perd Hapley

• friend
« Reply #8 on: February 04, 2021, 10:22:03 PM »
The David Hogg pillow:
A pillow case that is empty of substance and is rough and abrasive to your face.

This reporter LOLed.

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #9 on: February 05, 2021, 09:37:43 AM »
one day, people will ask, "on whose side were you on during the great pillow wars"

I ordered a couple of the Mypillows a few weeks ago.  Looks like it is supposed to arrive tomorrow.  There are discount codes all over for them.
« Last Edit: February 05, 2021, 09:58:35 AM by MechAg94 »
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

Ron

• friends
  • Like a tree planted by the rivers of water
    • What I believe ...
« Reply #10 on: February 05, 2021, 11:06:55 AM »
Resistance?

His side owns all the political and educational institutions, all three branches of government as well as all the major media outlets. We mustn't forget all the corporate boardrooms either.

The only reason we are allowed to own guns is the oligarchs might need to thin the herd by getting everyone to start shooting each other.

Thinking it is actually respect for the constitution sort of seems silly considering the constitution has been a dead letter in so many ways for a long time.

For the invisible things of him since the creation of the world are clearly seen, being perceived through the things that are made, even his everlasting power and divinity, that they may be without excuse. Because knowing God, they didn’t glorify him as God, and didn’t give thanks, but became vain in their reasoning, and their senseless heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools.

Calumus

• friend
« Reply #11 on: February 05, 2021, 07:04:57 PM »
Hogg is actually on Tw*tter right now asking if anyone can point him at an American pillow manufacturer that's unionized. Looks like he's just hoping to slap a label on something. I can't imagine anybody I know wanting to go face down on one of Hogg's pillows if they actually make it to market...

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #12 on: February 06, 2021, 03:58:47 PM »
Now it's a billion dollar company that will be launching pillows into space.

https://twitchy.com/dougp-3137/2021/02/06/david-hogg-seeks-memes-to-help-promote-what-could-become-billion-dollar-pillow-company/

Interesting that he additionally continues to put down Lindell, who hires ex-cons and other individuals the left would normally consider "in-need", while doing the union labor thing and apparently looking to make a fast buck. I hope this fails stupendously.
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

Ron

• friends
  • Like a tree planted by the rivers of water
    • What I believe ...
« Reply #13 on: February 06, 2021, 04:12:51 PM »
He was quoted as saying he was driven in part by "realizing the need for a pillow that can be tossed in the wash/drier multiple times a week after long nights of pillow biting".
For the invisible things of him since the creation of the world are clearly seen, being perceived through the things that are made, even his everlasting power and divinity, that they may be without excuse. Because knowing God, they didn’t glorify him as God, and didn’t give thanks, but became vain in their reasoning, and their senseless heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools.

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #14 on: February 06, 2021, 04:15:09 PM »
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

Angel Eyes

• Lying dog-faced pony soldier
  • friend
  • You're not diggin'
« Reply #15 on: February 06, 2021, 08:01:46 PM »
https://babylonbee.com/news/mike-lindell-releases-dangerous-new-high-capacity-assault-pillow

I really want MyPillow to make these just to watch Hogg's head explode.
"I make love to men daily, but in the imagination."
                         - Barack Obama

Perd Hapley

• friend
« Reply #16 on: February 07, 2021, 06:03:15 PM »
Now it's a billion dollar company that will be launching pillows into space.

https://twitchy.com/dougp-3137/2021/02/06/david-hogg-seeks-memes-to-help-promote-what-could-become-billion-dollar-pillow-company/

Interesting that he additionally continues to put down Lindell, who hires ex-cons and other individuals the left would normally consider "in-need", while doing the union labor thing and apparently looking to make a fast buck. I hope this fails stupendously.

Q1: Where do I go to seek redress from the harm incurred by reading Bible passages cruelly placed on my pillow?

Q2: How many black trans childrens of color could be fed by the vast sums required to put pillows in orbit?

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #17 on: February 08, 2021, 02:32:27 PM »
Espouses Calif policies, won't open his factory in CA because, policies.

This is going to be very entertaining to watch, I think.  :laugh:

https://twitchy.com/samj-3930/2021/02/08/so-close-and-yet-so-far-david-hogg-almost-figures-out-why-ca-is-such-a-crappy-place-to-start-his-progressive-pillow-biz-and-lol/

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #18 on: February 08, 2021, 02:41:11 PM »
NOT TEXAS.

California, New York, Illinois are much better suited to your business.
:laugh:
I don't want him here either.
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

Boomhauer

• Former Moderator, fired for embezzlement and abuse of power
  • friends
« Reply #19 on: February 08, 2021, 02:44:50 PM »
If he ever gets this dumbfuck idea off the ground 4chan is gonna *expletive deleted*ck with his business so bad  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Quote from: Ben
Holy hell. It's like giving a loaded gun to a chimpanzee...

Quote from: bluestarlizzard
the last thing you need is rabies. You're already angry enough as it is.

OTOH, there wouldn't be a tweeker left in Georgia...

Quote from: Balog
BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE! AND THROW SOME STEAK ON THE GRILL!

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #20 on: February 11, 2021, 11:06:27 AM »
David Hogg’s Latest Moneymaker: Illegal Suppressors
https://freedomslodge.com/david-hoggs-latest-moneymaker-illegal-suppressors/?trk_msg=AEKHQ8AK80MKNBIJTH2JJRPAT4&trk_contact=5HODPFHLQF1DBVN85D58FA3I1S&trk_sid=J48REEMID98BP7U27Q5JEO3OSO

Why, get into the illegal suppressor business, of course…and by that, we mean “Good Pillow,” Hogg’s new pillow company. He’s been chewing over pillows as the best way to muffle gunfire–as well as the occasional grunt–while hopefully making enough dough to pay his private armed security.

David Hogg is trying to cash in on the huge number of new gun owners.   =D

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #21 on: February 11, 2021, 11:08:57 AM »
Class 3 pillows
- Calvin and Hobbes

Doggy Daddy

• Poobah
  • friend
  • From the saner side of Las Vegas
« Reply #22 on: February 11, 2021, 11:23:02 AM »
Would you exchange
a walk-on part in a war
for a lead role in a cage?
-P.F.

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #23 on: February 11, 2021, 11:26:24 AM »
- Calvin and Hobbes

HeroHog

• Technical Site Pig
  • Administrator
  • It can ALWAYS get worse!
    • FaceButt Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 11, 2021, 01:35:45 PM »
"Pillows for pillow biters"
I might not last very long or be very effective but I'll be a real pain in the ass for a minute!
MOLON LABE!