Author Topic: Absolute Proof  (Read 1283 times)

Ron

• friends
  • Like a tree planted by the rivers of water
    • What I believe ...
Absolute Proof
« on: February 05, 2021, 04:20:16 PM »
Mike Lindell Documentary on Voter Fraud

https://michaeljlindell.com/

I haven't watched it yet so I cannot really offer an opinion on the facts and claims.

If there was a there, there, I would think there has to be some agency or venue that isn't compromised that would be looking into these claims.

Anyway, there it is, I'll try and watch it myself later.
For the invisible things of him since the creation of the world are clearly seen, being perceived through the things that are made, even his everlasting power and divinity, that they may be without excuse. Because knowing God, they didn’t glorify him as God, and didn’t give thanks, but became vain in their reasoning, and their senseless heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools.

230RN

• saw it coming.
  • friend
  • ...shall not be allowed.
Re: Absolute Proof
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2021, 05:39:17 PM »
The Fix is in, folks.

One can only hope that the now-untrammeled excesses of the left will so outrage sane people that there will be a big come-uppance in two years.

Given an accurate voting system.

But by then, there will have been enough legislative protection of fraudlent voting techniques enacted (both locally and nationally)that The Fix might never be fixed.

Supposedly Josef Stalin said something like  "It's the ones who count the vote who matter, not the voters."

There's been some controversy over whether he said it or not, but regardless of who said it, the truth of the remark stands alone.

« Last Edit: February 05, 2021, 05:51:58 PM by 230RN »

Fly320s

• friend
  • Formerly, Arthur, King of the Britons
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2021, 05:58:37 PM »
A 2 hour documentary to show proof?  If he can't show proof in 20 minutes, no one will bother to watch it.
Islamic sex dolls.  Do they blow themselves up?

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2021, 06:02:54 PM »
A 2 hour documentary to show proof?  If he can't show proof in 20 minutes, no one will bother to watch it.

Maybe there's 100 minutes of My Pillow commercial breaks.  =D
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2021, 06:06:23 PM »

Supposedly Josef Stalin said something like  "It's the ones who count the vote who matter, not the voters."

Kind of ties into this recently published Time piece:

https://time.com/5936036/secret-2020-election-campaign/?amp=true

Given the Time's and the writer's political leanings, they of course made it out as "We saved the world from Trump's coup." If you read between and behind the lines, it sure seems like there were major efforts regarding "who's counting the votes."
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

230RN

• saw it coming.
  • friend
« Reply #5 on: February 05, 2021, 09:40:27 PM »

I have a problem with that, too.  Maybe he should have got Bill Whittle to make the presentation.

My question is WRT Guliani.  Wasn't he supposed to be the point man on the post-election legal effort?  Anything come of that? Or are we all hands-folded and tits-up because of the MSM BS and can't get a concept in edgewise?  Boy, talk about pack behavior.  Ki-yi, ki-yi.

Terry, 230RN

REF (From Wiki. Seems relatively "unsanitized" and "uncanceled" so far... if ya know what I mean):
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bill_Whittle
« Last Edit: February 05, 2021, 10:10:45 PM by 230RN »

griz

• friend
« Reply #6 on: February 06, 2021, 07:52:52 AM »
So far everything I've seen so far has been suspicions and accusations.  I think I've seen proof (enough for the courts, absolute or otherwise) of maybe dozens of bad votes out of 150 million cast.  Yes, the unprecedented amount of mail in votes has caused some problems, but that should be expected.  Tell us what you think after you invest two hours watching it.
Sent from a stone age computer via an ordinary keyboard.

Ron

• friends
    • What I believe ...
« Reply #7 on: February 06, 2021, 08:51:08 AM »
The narrative on the hard right was/is that the Trump Group has been all over the election meddling pretty much from the beginning and were prepared to document and expose the cheaters. This is a believable narrative.

If the Trump Group has proof our elections are rigged and a sham how would they go about revealing it to the country?

Who in our system is actually loyal enough to be trusted with such devastating information?

The Congress? :rofl:

The Federal law enforcement bureaucracy?   :rofl:

Our corrupted judicial system?  :rofl:

If the Trump Group had proof, where would they go and who could they trust?

We know congress is a den of thieves, we know Fed law enforcement has folks willing to commit treason embedded within its ranks and our judicial system is filled with feckless partisan judges installed by uniparty hacks.

The Trump Group would need at least one branch, one institution that wasn't perverted and converged to get any traction and change the system.

The Trump Group was a firebreak and I'm afraid the firebreak may not have held. 

For the invisible things of him since the creation of the world are clearly seen, being perceived through the things that are made, even his everlasting power and divinity, that they may be without excuse. Because knowing God, they didn’t glorify him as God, and didn’t give thanks, but became vain in their reasoning, and their senseless heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools.

MillCreek

• Skippy The Wonder Dog
  • friend
  • APS Risk Manager
« Reply #8 on: February 06, 2021, 09:49:25 AM »
Or perhaps another believable narrative could be that the Trump Group has no actionable evidence and that the Base is a victim of Trump Group propaganda regarding such. 

Quote from: Angel Eyes on August 09, 2018, 01:56:15 AM
You are one lousy risk manager.

Ron

• friends
    • What I believe ...
« Reply #9 on: February 06, 2021, 10:49:55 AM »
Or perhaps another believable narrative could be that the Trump Group has no actionable evidence and that the Base is a victim of Trump Group propaganda regarding such.

There is that possibility, but the gaslighting and propaganda coming from his enemies is so over the top and insane I have to think the Trump Group is/was over the target.

The leftists in both parties have closed ranks and the effort to undue everything Trump speaks well of the Trump Group.

230RN

• saw it coming.
  • friend
« Reply #10 on: February 06, 2021, 11:31:50 AM »
The narrative on the hard right was/is that the Trump Group has been all over the election meddling pretty much from the beginning and were prepared to document and expose the cheaters. This is a believable narrative.

If the Trump Group has proof our elections are rigged and a sham how would they go about revealing it to the country?

Who in our system is actually loyal enough to be trusted with such devastating information?

The Congress? :rofl:

The Federal law enforcement bureaucracy?   :rofl:

Our corrupted judicial system?  :rofl:

If the Trump Group had proof, where would they go and who could they trust?

We know congress is a den of thieves, we know Fed law enforcement has folks willing to commit treason embedded within its ranks and our judicial system is filled with feckless partisan judges installed by uniparty hacks.

The Trump Group would need at least one branch, one institution that wasn't perverted and converged to get any traction and change the system.

The Trump Group was a firebreak and I'm afraid the firebreak may not have held. 

And that's why I say The Fix is in.

This business of "absolute proof" is nonsense and we fell into that trap.

It's enough smoke and sparks to, as it were, go to a Grand Jury on it seeking an indictment --so to speak.

That business of "Extraordinary claims demand extraordinary proof," courtesy of  Carl Sagan, is another of those slick aphorisms that don't hold up to reality.

No. Extraordinary claims demand extraordinary investigation, Dr. Sagan.

My vote is to "indict."  But per Ron, in what Courtroom?

And I have to laugh at all the "could be" excuses for the anomalies.

You know, could be the accusers are right.

Terry, 230RN

« Last Edit: February 06, 2021, 11:48:31 AM by 230RN »

zxcvbob

• friend
« Reply #11 on: February 06, 2021, 02:02:49 PM »
There is no chance of overturning the election.  But the discovery for the Dominion defamation suit against Giuliani and others might be interesting.  (I doubt it; I think Giuliani is compromised, or demented, and if things do get interesting the judge will shut it down and seal the records.)
"It's good, though..."

RoadKingLarry

• friends
« Reply #12 on: February 06, 2021, 06:22:15 PM »
There is no chance of overturning the election.  But the discovery for the Dominion defamation suit against Giuliani and others might be interesting.  (I doubt it; I think Giuliani is compromised, or demented, and if things do get interesting the judge will shut it down and seal the records.)

I would expect a preemptive gag order on the whole thing as well.
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #13 on: February 06, 2021, 07:13:46 PM »
And that's why I say The Fix is in.

This business of "absolute proof" is nonsense and we fell into that trap.

It's enough smoke and sparks to, as it were, go to a Grand Jury on it seeking an indictment --so to speak.

That business of "Extraordinary claims demand extraordinary proof," courtesy of  Carl Sagan, is another of those slick aphorisms that don't hold up to reality.

No. Extraordinary claims demand extraordinary investigation, Dr. Sagan.

My vote is to "indict."  But per Ron, in what Courtroom?

And I have to laugh at all the "could be" excuses for the anomalies.

You know, could be the accusers are right.

Terry, 230RN
They spent two years with a special prosecutor doing the RussiaGate investigation and they had no proof at all.  The idea of "absolute proof" is laughable.  That standard only applies to the Right. 

“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

230RN

• saw it coming.
  • friend
« Reply #14 on: February 06, 2021, 10:12:40 PM »
They spent two years with a special prosecutor doing the RussiaGate investigation and they had no proof at all.  The idea of "absolute proof" is laughable.  That standard only applies to the Right. 

Thank you.  As I've said before, the Leftists are much better tacticians, despite the fact that "we" have so many retired military who supposedly could devise effective counter-strategies.

But, "we" are just hobbyists.

You think it costs much to take up golf?  Is there an easy way to carry a concealed putter?

Lennyjoe

• friend
« Reply #15 on: February 07, 2021, 05:47:58 PM »
Concealed putter?  I put my concealed Glock in my bag when playing.....lol