Author Topic: Time: Conspiracy to save the 2020 election  (Read 544 times)

Blakenzy

• friend
Time: Conspiracy to save the 2020 election
« on: February 06, 2021, 11:26:09 AM »
That’s why the participants want the secret history of the 2020 election told, even though it sounds like a paranoid fever dream–a well-funded cabal of powerful people, ranging across industries and ideologies, working together behind the scenes to influence perceptions, change rules and laws, steer media coverage and control the flow of information. They were not rigging the election; they were fortifying it. And they believe the public needs to understand the system’s fragility in order to ensure that democracy in America endures.

https://time.com/5936036/secret-2020-election-campaign/

In other news, Ignorance is Strength...
"Knowledge will forever govern ignorance, and a people who mean to be their own governors, must arm themselves with the power knowledge gives. A popular government without popular information or the means of acquiring it, is but a prologue to a farce or a tragedy or perhaps both"

Ron

• friends
  • Like a tree planted by the rivers of water
    • What I believe ...
Re: Time: Conspiracy to save the 2020 election
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2021, 11:49:25 AM »
Removing all barriers to vote fraud is now called fortifying democracy.

For the invisible things of him since the creation of the world are clearly seen, being perceived through the things that are made, even his everlasting power and divinity, that they may be without excuse. Because knowing God, they didn’t glorify him as God, and didn’t give thanks, but became vain in their reasoning, and their senseless heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools.

Blakenzy

• friend
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2021, 01:44:19 PM »
Sorry, I just allowed myself to be amazed, again  :facepalm: They want everyone to know that a coup went down, how it went down, and actually celebrate it. Look at how it is expected that you believe that powerful people "changing the rules, steering the media and controlling the flow of information" some how leads to good things.

Where the heck do these authors come from? How much do they personally profit from this nasty propaganda? How stoopid is the reading public supposed to be?

I don't know man   =|
"Knowledge will forever govern ignorance, and a people who mean to be their own governors, must arm themselves with the power knowledge gives. A popular government without popular information or the means of acquiring it, is but a prologue to a farce or a tragedy or perhaps both"

just Warren

• friend
  • My DJ name is Heavy Cream.
« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2021, 05:24:33 PM »
If people get the idea that participating in civil society by voting is meaningless then they'll participate in some other way.

I wonder if those who enabled this coup realize or care about that.
Member in Good Standing of the Spontaneous Order of the Invisible Hand.

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2021, 07:39:29 PM »
If people get the idea that participating in civil society by voting is meaningless then they'll participate in some other way.

I wonder if those who enabled this coup realize or care about that.
I am concerned about that myself.  I assume they think they have enough control. 
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge