Author Topic: Senator Marco Rubio: Bill to Deny Gun Rights Investigated" for Domestic Terror  (Read 2206 times)

Sindawe

• friend
  • Vashneesht
Interestingly, I just saw this:

https://www.theepochtimes.com/70-percent-of-republicans-would-consider-joining-trump-led-third-party-poll-finds_3693713.html

Polls are polls, so who knows on the numbers, but let's say just 35% instead of 70% of Rs would jump. That would be a Ross Perot level of sticking it to the Republican establishment, especially with the way dems vote nowadays. Dems want to see the R party dead, a Trump party could do it for them. And I don't think I'd be too bothered about it at this point.

The thing is, that 35% would have no issue applying sufficient pressure to Dem craniums so as to make Dem life functions cease if push comes to shove and Dem refuse to leave those folks the hell alone.  Which Dem is not inclined to do given their past and recent actions.

R party is rotting flesh, D rule triumphant in all three branches.  While 2.7x10^7 angry armed deplorables control the farm & ranch lands. Along with the land that the road, rail and power routes cross to the D controlled cities.  As The Sisco noted, there is a word for that.

Surrounded.
I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do.

JTHunter

• friends
I’m not sure that ‘RINO’ applies anymore, there are few republicans who wouldn’t trade your rights away for political points, the others act conservative while they are in the minority, then govern like democrats when they are in the majority.

Also watch as the NRA not only backs a softer version of this concept, but demands tougher sentences for domestic terrorism.

You may be right about the term "RINO".  It has gotten to the point that I no longer like ANY politician as they all seem to be into "self-enrichment".
One of the things that nearly all governments are doing is the reduction in personal privacy and it bugs the "H" out of me.  This is why I have NEVER used "freakbook", "twaddle", "instagrunt", etc.  The closest I come to "social media" was MySpace and that was for less than a year.  While there, I connected with one person who told me about certain forums that he visited and I have been reading and learning from those for over 10 years now.  I only learned about APS a short time ago and it too is a "learning experience".
“I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted.  The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”