Author Topic: I won't be following any Teslas for a while ...  (Read 381 times)

bedlamite

• Hold my beer and watch this!
  • friend
  • Ack! PLBTTPHBT!
I won't be following any Teslas for a while ...
« on: February 14, 2021, 06:52:12 PM »
Roof flies off on the highway:

https://www.autoblog.com/2020/10/05/tesla-roof-flies-off-build-quality-control/?guccounter=1&guce_referrer=aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cuc3BvcnQtdG91cmluZy5uZXQv&guce_referrer_sig=AQAAAN738xe_LAyhu1vxGBTFg2sfTdbwE6jklssGToqUjhESyLy-WbxtVHDv-K4F57JbEy1pzmhBBvvErOJQ7Pw04J76EfjqLkLVY4X8cBYaxdqewuH7XJqP8dBaYiQ9geKAjTS0rs4oYVoc9Fgd0y5Hw3HKGmjhY-Z80fa6MDxdbbLr

Can't remember where I saw it, but I read an article a while back from someone from the auto industry that was brought in as a consultant for Tesla, and he had nothing good to say about how they were assembling vehicles.
A plan is just a list of things that doesn't happen.
Is defenestration possible through the overton window?

HankB

• friend
Re: I won't be following any Teslas for a while ...
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2021, 08:13:21 PM »
I read about someone who had hair embedded in the paint on his new Tesla.  :rofl:
Trump won in 2016. Democrats haven't been so offended since Republicans came along and freed their slaves.
Sometimes I wonder if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it. - Mark Twain
Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is a sort of advance auction in stolen goods. - H.L. Mencken
Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain