Author Topic: Irritating MSM Favoritism  (Read 2579 times)

kgbsquirrel

• APS Photoshop God
  • friend
  • Bill, slayer of threads.
Re: Irritating MSM Favoritism
« Reply #25 on: April 03, 2021, 03:32:30 PM »
I read that. How can that be defended as NOT social engineering by big tech with too much power?

Because they don't have to acknowledge the existence of criticism anymore. 

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #26 on: April 11, 2021, 08:37:17 AM »
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
« Reply #27 on: April 11, 2021, 09:06:29 AM »
We literally had a supermodel as a First Lady. Now we have this:

https://twitchy.com/brettt-3136/2021/04/10/ive-never-felt-this-sexy-new-york-post-reports-on-women-over-70-rocking-jill-bidens-risque-tights/

They did the same with Michelle and Hillary. Everything they wore was instantly proclaimed the hottest and often the sexiest new fashion by the MSM.

"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

RoadKingLarry

• friends
« Reply #28 on: April 11, 2021, 09:39:51 AM »
I don't put much stock in the fashion opinion of those that accept this as a woman.

If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams

grampster

• friend
« Reply #29 on: April 11, 2021, 07:27:35 PM »
There are lies, damn lies, and politicians.  The Ds ranted daily about Trump being a liar.  So far Biden, Kmaala, the Biden Administration, and D legislators have made Trump look like Honest Abe.
"Never wrestle with a pig.  You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it."  G.B. Shaw

Angel Eyes

• Lying dog-faced pony soldier
  • friend
  • You're not diggin'
« Reply #30 on: April 11, 2021, 09:09:21 PM »
"I make love to men daily, but in the imagination."
                         - Barack Obama

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #31 on: April 11, 2021, 09:19:38 PM »
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
« Reply #32 on: April 15, 2021, 08:39:55 AM »
Pretty good comparison on the difference in MSM coverage Trump vs Biden with regards to the Afghan pullout

Drew Holden’s thread on media’s brazenly biased coverage of Trump and Biden on Afghanistan may be his ‘most damning’ yet [screenshots]
https://twitchy.com/sarahd-313035/2021/04/14/drew-holdens-thread-on-medias-brazenly-biased-coverage-of-trump-and-biden-on-afghanistan-may-be-his-most-damning-yet-screenshots/
« Last Edit: April 15, 2021, 09:37:51 AM by WLJ »
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #33 on: April 15, 2021, 09:55:52 AM »
I'd like to see more info on this:

It sounds like the guy is going to be railroaded by both the MSM and the Army. I haven't seen video other than what's making the rounds, but read that the reason he shoved the punk is because said punk was approaching his wife (outside the video frame) and the guy wanted to steer him away. Sounds like a protection reflex to me, and he certainly didn't "shove" the punk.

Again, there are about 10,000 antifa members that should be arrested if this shove is the minimum standard for an assault arrest.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/army-jonathan-pentland-charged-black-man-video
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

Angel Eyes

• Lying dog-faced pony soldier
  • friend
  • You're not diggin'
« Reply #34 on: April 16, 2021, 12:09:45 AM »
"I make love to men daily, but in the imagination."
                         - Barack Obama

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!