Author Topic: The Man in Charge of Pelosi's 06JAN Investigation  (Read 635 times)

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
The Man in Charge of Pelosi's 06JAN Investigation
« on: February 18, 2021, 08:59:37 PM »
So this is the guy Pelosi put in charge of the 06JAN investigation:

https://twitter.com/i/status/1362523726424727561

https://twitchy.com/brettt-3136/2021/02/18/general-tapped-by-pelosi-to-lead-jan-6-investigation-has-a-problem-with-peace-of-st-josh-hawley-and-his-white-privilege/

Full blown racist conspiracy theorist. That video makes him out to be a nutjob.

I remember him a little bit from Katrina. He didn't seem like a crackpot back then.
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
Re: The Man in Charge of Pelosi's 06JAN Investigation
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2021, 07:26:48 AM »
He must be a Harvard man.  ;/  At least it's a refreshing change from a few years ago, when the scandal was that "white men without college degrees" voted for Trump.

Also, I like how they're calling it a "9-11 commission." That won't fuel conspiracy theorizing at all, right?  =D
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2021, 10:16:50 AM »
He must be a Harvard man.  ;/  At least it's a refreshing change from a few years ago, when the scandal was that "white men without college degrees" voted for Trump.

Also, I like how they're calling it a "9-11 commission." That won't fuel conspiracy theorizing at all, right?  =D
It wasn't that long ago that Democrats were proud of the blue collar union working class people that supported them.  They don't give a damn about those people now.
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

Ron

• friends
  • Like a tree planted by the rivers of water
    • What I believe ...
« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2021, 10:22:58 AM »
It wasn't that long ago that Democrats were proud of the blue collar union working class people that supported them.  They don't give a damn about those people now.

They are proud of the hard working foreign labor that make all the luxury items they purchase.

Why can't Americans work that hard for so little compensation?

Oh well, business needs rule the day (and nations).
For the invisible things of him since the creation of the world are clearly seen, being perceived through the things that are made, even his everlasting power and divinity, that they may be without excuse. Because knowing God, they didn’t glorify him as God, and didn’t give thanks, but became vain in their reasoning, and their senseless heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools.