Author Topic: Impeach / Punish  (Read 8480 times)

Doggy Daddy

• Poobah
  • friend
  • From the saner side of Las Vegas
Re: Impeach / Punish
« Reply #125 on: February 18, 2021, 11:23:23 PM »
And the *expletive deleted*it show continues

Democrats introduce bill prohibiting ‘twice-impeached presidents’ from being buried at Arlington National Cemetery
https://twitchy.com/brettt-3136/2021/02/18/democrats-introduce-bill-prohibiting-twice-impeached-presidents-from-being-buried-at-arlington-national-cemetery/

If that passes, we need to impeach Clinton.  (Bill)
Would you exchange
a walk-on part in a war
for a lead role in a cage?
-P.F.

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
« Reply #126 on: February 19, 2021, 09:30:31 AM »
If that passes, we need to impeach Clinton.  (Bill)

Someone committed that they want to set it at two instead of just one because impeached period would have included Clinton.
Basically this is the dems throwing a sandbox "We double don't like you!" tantrum
« Last Edit: February 19, 2021, 09:45:03 AM by WLJ »
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #127 on: February 19, 2021, 09:42:06 AM »
Someone committed that they're want to set it at two instead of just one because impeached period would have included Clinton.
Basically this is the dems throwing a sandbox "We double don't like you!" tantrum

This is exactly why the set it at two. If the Rs said, "We agree with you but we need to change the language to "impeached", the dems would pull the bill.
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."