Author Topic: " Treat the Republican Party as enemy combatants"  (Read 2060 times)

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
" Treat the Republican Party as enemy combatants"
« on: February 19, 2021, 04:01:36 PM »
Y'all a bunch of terrorists who need a bomb dropped on you
So much for love and unity

Terrell Jermaine Starr
@Russian_Starr
NEW: National security experts told me the Republican Party is functioning like a terror cell. One said, "If they were in Afghanistan, we would’ve hit them. Either a raid, drop a bomb on them." Thanks @PamKeithFL, @_pamcampos, @KyleWBibby, @MalcolmNance.
Terrell Jermaine Starr

@Russian_Starr
Replying to @Russian_Starr
.@PamKeithFL  told me that Democrats need to give up bipartisanship and that we need to treat the Republican Party as enemy combatants because they have embraced white supremacy over equality.

Journo explains how ‘the Republican Party is functioning like a terror cell’ and why ‘we have to view the GOP as enemy combatants’
https://twitchy.com/sarahd-313035/2021/02/19/journo-explains-how-the-republican-party-is-functioning-like-a-terror-cell-and-why-we-have-to-view-the-gop-as-enemy-combatants/

Democrats Are Stuck With a Republican Party Rife With Conspiracy Theorists, Anarchists and Terrorist Sympathizers
https://www.theroot.com/democrats-are-stuck-with-a-republican-party-rife-with-c-1846296847
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

Jim147

• friends
Re: " Treat the Republican Party as enemy combatants"
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2021, 06:43:53 PM »
They have been saying that for years. They are just being louder now.
Sometimes we carry more weight then we owe.
And sometimes goes on and on and on.

BAH-WEEP-GRAAAGHNAH WHEEP NI-NI BONG

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2021, 07:33:11 PM »
They have been saying that for years. They are just being louder now.
Just wondering when one of those idiots actually ends up in a position to do it. 

They are too stupid to even realize how stupid the statement sounds.  I also wonder who the "national security experts" are that they know. 
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

Boomhauer

• Former Moderator, fired for embezzlement and abuse of power
  • friends
« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2021, 08:02:45 PM »
*expletive deleted*ck yes let’s go down this road and get this party swinging like Saddam Hussein.

Quote from: Ben
Holy hell. It's like giving a loaded gun to a chimpanzee...

Quote from: bluestarlizzard
the last thing you need is rabies. You're already angry enough as it is.

OTOH, there wouldn't be a tweeker left in Georgia...

Quote from: Balog
BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE! AND THROW SOME STEAK ON THE GRILL!

HankB

• friend
« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2021, 10:50:28 AM »
So the party that's confused about which bathroom to use wants to start a shooting war with the party that owns most of the guns?

Who says illicit drug use plays no role in mental impairment?
Trump won in 2016. Democrats haven't been so offended since Republicans came along and freed their slaves.
Sometimes I wonder if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it. - Mark Twain
Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is a sort of advance auction in stolen goods. - H.L. Mencken
Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2021, 01:54:29 PM »
We've known for a while now that the Left see Americans (call them Republicans, or whatever else) as a greater threat than China, militant Islam, or any virus.* That's a pretty good tell that they themselves are the enemy within. I don't know if it's time to treat them like enemy combatants, but they're working awfully hard for that status.

*This may be especially true of Republican Leftists like Mitt Romney.
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

tokugawa

• friend
« Reply #6 on: February 20, 2021, 02:04:42 PM »
The essential problem is that the real players don't care.
 It does not matter to them if the US is destroyed by an oppressive tyranny of the insane left,
    or by a rebellion of the oppressed resulting in a bitter civil conflict.
The end goal is the destruction of the US.
 The means is irrelevant.
As long as the land is not destroyed and the Chinese can move in.

grampster

• friend
« Reply #7 on: February 20, 2021, 04:14:11 PM »
I'd agree with Tokugawa.  A few weeks ago I was reading a piece (forget where) that indicated that the Chinese (CCP) are interested in the United States as a place, not necessarily about our people.  They look at themselves much in the same way as the Europeans/British looked at America as a place to come to and exploit.

The preferred method is to destroy us economically and allow us to collapse from within into anarchy or a civil war.  After which is when they would invade.
"Never wrestle with a pig.  You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it."  G.B. Shaw

sumpnz

• friend
« Reply #8 on: February 22, 2021, 12:27:29 AM »
I'd agree with Tokugawa.  A few weeks ago I was reading a piece (forget where) that indicated that the Chinese (CCP) are interested in the United States as a place, not necessarily about our people.  They look at themselves much in the same way as the Europeans/British looked at America as a place to come to and exploit.

The preferred method is to destroy us economically and allow us to collapse from within into anarchy or a civil war.  After which is when they would invade.

Even after a bitter civil war and national collapse, a Chinese invasion would probably unite enough people to make said invasion more costly and any “victory” more pyrrhic anyone has managed in Afghanistan, or the Balkins, or any land war in Asia (never mind going against Sicilians when death is on the line).

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #9 on: February 22, 2021, 08:26:56 AM »
Even after a bitter civil war and national collapse, a Chinese invasion would probably unite enough people to make said invasion more costly and any “victory” more pyrrhic anyone has managed in Afghanistan, or the Balkins, or any land war in Asia (never mind going against Sicilians when death is on the line).

Unfortunately you are thinking about a good old-fashioned invasion. The CCP is well into an invasion of the US already. Just start looking at how much US soil is already owned by the Chinese. Then add in PSYOPS invasion. By the time they are ready to put troops on US soil, US citizens will be throwing them a parade.
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

Nick1911

• Administrator
« Reply #10 on: February 22, 2021, 08:38:15 AM »

Agreed.

I don't believe that the government of China has any interest in conquering the United States as an occupying military force.  Why would they?  Our economies are heavily intertwined, it is in China's best interest to continue to sell us container ships full of goods in exchange for money which they will use to build their empire in their own sphere of influence.  China does not have an economic interest in the collapse of the United States.  I suspect that China will continue to be an economic powerhouse providing goods and services to the world.  As they develop, I expect them to shuffle much of the manufacturing off on the developing world, acting as middlemen and service providers to the US and Europe.

In the long term, I expect at some point China will become the largest economy and the center of the economic world will shift that direction.  The US will still be around, but slowly decline and crumble, becoming less and less significant on the global stage as empires do.  Much like the Great Britain - the worlds most advanced and richest economy in the 19th century.  Great Britain wasn't conquered, it's government, people and culture still exist.  But the empire crumbled and they became economically overshadowed by other world powers.

China won't invade the US with soldiers, because it doesn't need to in order to get what it wants.

makattak

• Dark Lord of the Cis
  • friend
« Reply #11 on: February 22, 2021, 08:42:12 AM »
Agreed.

I don't believe that the government of China has any interest in conquering the United States as an occupying military force.  Why would they?  Our economies are heavily intertwined, it is in China's best interest to continue to sell us container ships full of goods in exchange for money which they will use to build their empire in their own sphere of influence.  China does not have an economic interest in the collapse of the United States.  I suspect that China will continue to be an economic powerhouse providing goods and services to the world.  As they develop, I expect them to shuffle much of the manufacturing off on the developing world, acting as middlemen and service providers to the US and Europe.

In the long term, I expect at some point China will become the largest economy and the center of the economic world will shift that direction.  The US will still be around, but slowly decline and crumble, becoming less and less significant on the global stage as empires do.  Much like the Great Britain - the worlds most advanced and richest economy in the 19th century.  Great Britain wasn't conquered, it's government, people and culture still exist.  But the empire crumbled and they became economically overshadowed by other world powers.

China won't invade the US with soldiers, because it doesn't need to in order to get what it wants.

Do you know who the largest trading partner was for Germany in 1939?
I wish the Ring had never come to me. I wish none of this had happened.

So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us. There are other forces at work in this world, Frodo, besides the will of evil. Bilbo was meant to find the Ring. In which case, you also were meant to have it. And that is an encouraging thought

Nick1911

• Administrator
« Reply #12 on: February 22, 2021, 08:44:49 AM »
Do you know who the largest trading partner was for Germany in 1939?

I do not.  Do you think that our present situation is analogous to the preconditions of world war two?

Ron

• friends
  • Like a tree planted by the rivers of water
    • What I believe ...
For the invisible things of him since the creation of the world are clearly seen, being perceived through the things that are made, even his everlasting power and divinity, that they may be without excuse. Because knowing God, they didn’t glorify him as God, and didn’t give thanks, but became vain in their reasoning, and their senseless heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools.

Ron

• friends
    • What I believe ...
« Reply #14 on: February 22, 2021, 09:42:56 AM »
You can look at the above book/link as the "after action report", not the plan for the future.
For the invisible things of him since the creation of the world are clearly seen, being perceived through the things that are made, even his everlasting power and divinity, that they may be without excuse. Because knowing God, they didn’t glorify him as God, and didn’t give thanks, but became vain in their reasoning, and their senseless heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools.

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #15 on: February 22, 2021, 10:35:03 AM »
So what is the difference between this now and people saying similar things about the Japanese owning everything in the 90's? 

I think the biggest difference is our economy and the dollar are not as strong, but hard to say.  Maybe the Chinese economy is stronger, but they are commies.
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

Ron

• friends
    • What I believe ...
« Reply #16 on: February 22, 2021, 10:55:37 AM »
The Japanese owned stuff.

The Chinese own institutions and people.

The institutions and people that teach, entertain and rule us.

makattak

• Dark Lord of the Cis
  • friend
« Reply #17 on: February 23, 2021, 12:37:34 PM »
I do not.  Do you think that our present situation is analogous to the preconditions of world war two?

It was France.

History never repeats itself, but it often rhymes. There are a lot of warnings about that suggest we may be an analogous situation to pre-WWI, actually, but my point wasn't that China is Nazi Gemany (though there are a lot of similarities there!!!), but that saying we are dependent because of trade is a specious argument. Many wars have been started between trading partners.
I wish the Ring had never come to me. I wish none of this had happened.

So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us. There are other forces at work in this world, Frodo, besides the will of evil. Bilbo was meant to find the Ring. In which case, you also were meant to have it. And that is an encouraging thought

brimic

• friends
« Reply #18 on: February 25, 2021, 07:19:04 PM »
We are an accelerated version of the Weimar Republic.
Wouldn’t it be ironic if Biden grows a funny mustache and declares fascism?
"now you see that evil will always triumph, because good is dumb" -Dark Helmet

"AK47's belong in the hands of soldiers mexican drug cartels"-
Barack Obama

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #19 on: February 25, 2021, 08:21:18 PM »
The last time they treated us as enemy combatants, they got stomped, and taken over. Short memories, these Democrats.

They did manage to kill our President, though.
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife