Author Topic: What's wrong with the Republican party?  (Read 1876 times)

MechAg94

• friend
Re: What's wrong with the Republican party?
« Reply #25 on: February 22, 2021, 12:16:09 PM »
Fun read.

In practical terms, siding with establishment Republicans gets you crumbs and losing with dignity.

Siding with MAGA Republicanism gets you crumbs and losing without dignity.

MAGA Republicanism offered interesting plot twists but it's still just a remake of an old show we've all seen already, how it all ends never changes.

I'd be more prone to be a believer in MAGA going forward if it went third party. At this point I'm not sure a losing third party would be any more impotent than the Republican establishment.

The Republican Party is a bigger problem than the insane leftists and Democrat Party.
Depends on how you define "dignity". 
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

Ron

• friends
  • Like a tree planted by the rivers of water
    • What I believe ...
« Reply #26 on: February 22, 2021, 01:16:59 PM »
Depends on how you define "dignity".
Touché
For the invisible things of him since the creation of the world are clearly seen, being perceived through the things that are made, even his everlasting power and divinity, that they may be without excuse. Because knowing God, they didn’t glorify him as God, and didn’t give thanks, but became vain in their reasoning, and their senseless heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools.

kgbsquirrel

• APS Photoshop God
  • friend
  • Bill, slayer of threads.
« Reply #27 on: February 22, 2021, 03:35:37 PM »
In the words of Captain Kirk: "let them die!"