Author Topic: Biden Just Started WW3  (Read 916 times)

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
Biden Just Started WW3
« on: February 25, 2021, 09:08:27 PM »
Oops, did I say Biden? It would only be the start of WW3 if Trump did this his first month in office. With Biden, it is justified and "narrowly tailored".

https://twitchy.com/brettt-3136/2021/02/25/airstrike-against-iranian-backed-militia-in-syria-narrowly-tailored-so-as-not-to-lead-to-an-escalatory-cycle/
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
Re: Biden Just Started WW3
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2021, 09:24:42 PM »
That's okay, it was 93% peaceful
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

Lennyjoe

• friend
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2021, 09:49:23 PM »
Apparently he didn’t let Kamala know and she’s a bit upset.....lol

230RN

• saw it coming.
  • friend
  • ...shall not be allowed.
« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2021, 09:52:46 PM »
Man, a lot of people on the left have no issue with what their side does, so long as they can *expletive deleted*it-talk those they disagree with.

— Douglas Közak (@hail_Kozakistan) February 26, 2021

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2021, 10:27:17 PM »
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

French G.

• friend
  • ohhh sparkles!
« Reply #5 on: February 26, 2021, 08:52:47 AM »
I think we are back to the pussyfooted war where we couldn’t knock out a superpower like Libya. I certainly thought that Trump had the potential to get us in a big war but he had the sense to let the military do military stuff and the world realized quickly that restraint might not be chapter one in his playbook. Kinda like when places like Libya shut up and played nice when the bush doctrine rolled out. In Syria with Trump I remember a report of a Marine artillery battery that delivered sustained fire to the point they ruptured barrels. Or whatever happened to the Russian company formerly known as Wagner. Now we go back to a limited strike and make nice weakness.
AKA Navy Joe   

I'm so contrarian that I didn't respond to the thread.

Angel Eyes

• Lying dog-faced pony soldier
  • friend
  • You're not diggin'
« Reply #6 on: February 27, 2021, 01:24:42 PM »
https://babylonbee.com/news/middle-easterners-begin-painting-transgender-flag-colors-on-doorposts-to-avoid-biden-drone-strikes

SYRIA—Facing the coming wrath of President Biden, Middle Easterners turned to the only possible means of escape: painting their doorposts with the colors of the transgender flag.

"Please, O Angel of Death, pass us by!" cried one man as Predator drones flew by, raining the wrath of Biden from above. "I support your social justice causes, see? You can pass right on by! No problems with you here! We love you, President Biden! So proud to be bombed by a female vice president of color for the first time! Historic!"

He then heard a missile coming in his general direction and scrambled inside to avoid getting blown up by the air-to-ground ordinance.
"I make love to men daily, but in the imagination."
                         - Barack Obama

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
« Reply #7 on: March 02, 2021, 11:41:20 AM »
Hold my beer
Don't recall seeing anything in the MSM about this but then again I haven't been looking

Things in the Gulf Are Looking Tense as Israel Accuses Iran of Attacking One of Their Ships
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E4EFoTfi6xs
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes