Author Topic: DHS Giving $77 million in "Domestic Terrorism" Grants  (Read 500 times)

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
DHS Giving $77 million in "Domestic Terrorism" Grants
« on: February 26, 2021, 08:21:15 AM »
In all his quotes, the DHS Chief only identified "January 6th" as an example of domestic terrorism. Not a single mention of antifa.

Also:

The agency chief also announced that some of the more than $1.8 billion in various preparedness grants to be allocated nationwide will be used to support cybersecurity efforts. He noted that grants will not be able to be used to purchase equipment such as “grenade launchers, bayonets, and weaponized aircraft.”

That's nice. I'd hate to be stabbed by a cop with a bayonet while I was wearing my Molon Labe hat.

https://www.theepochtimes.com/dhs-grants-allocate-77-million-to-combat-domestic-violent-extremism_3712076.html
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

MechAg94

• friend
Re: DHS Giving $77 million in "Domestic Terrorism" Grants
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2021, 04:05:34 PM »
I wasn't thinking bayonet so much as a missile coming through the window because I bought one too many NFA items.   =D
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

RoadKingLarry

• friends
Re: DHS Giving $77 million in "Domestic Terrorism" Grants
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2021, 10:56:31 PM »
I wasn't thinking bayonet so much as a missile coming through the window explosion from a "gas leak" because I bought one too many NFA items.   =D

FTFY.
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams