Author Topic: Here's a shock... but is it going to happen...  (Read 490 times)

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
Here's a shock... but is it going to happen...
« on: March 01, 2021, 09:23:32 PM »
The far left of the Democratic Party is pressuring the President of the Senate to ignore the non-partisan parliamentarian's ruling on the $15-an-hour minimum wage and keep it in the Senate's version of the Kung Flu bill.

That's not happened since 1975.

The more conservative side of the Democratic Party, including Joe Manchin, are apparently pushing back hard against this step.

https://www.abc57.com/news/progressive-house-democrats-pressure-harris-to-invoke-rarely-employed-move-to-ignore-parliamentarian-decision-on-wage-hike

Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.

Jim147

• friends
Re: Here's a shock... but is it going to happen...
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2021, 09:26:14 PM »
Where's my shocked face? Oh yeah, I tossed it out years ago.
Sometimes we carry more weight then we owe.
And sometimes goes on and on and on.

BAH-WEEP-GRAAAGHNAH WHEEP NI-NI BONG

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2021, 09:27:06 PM »
I am a little shocked that in the articles I've read so far "The Squawkers," er... Squad, hasn't been front and center.
Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.

Andiron

• friend
« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2021, 10:18:23 PM »
Sometimes, your enemies go right ahead and sign their names to the accountability roster,  as if it were a guestbook at a wedding.

Burn it down.  Past fixing anyway, and now we know who to blame.
"Leftism destroys everything good." -  Ron

There is no fixing stupid. But, you can line it up in front of a wall and offer it a last smoke.

There is no such thing as a "transgender" person.  Only mental illness that should be discouraged.