Author Topic: #BlueAnon  (Read 1245 times)

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
#BlueAnon
« on: March 07, 2021, 02:30:50 PM »
« Last Edit: March 07, 2021, 05:47:15 PM by Perd Hapley »
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

Fly320s

• friend
  • Formerly, Arthur, King of the Britons
Re: #BlueAnon
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2021, 05:39:25 PM »
I wish Twitchy was as funny and insightful as Twitchy wants me to believe. 
Islamic sex dolls.  Do they blow themselves up?

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2021, 05:41:17 PM »
It ain't about Twitchy. They just happen to have collected some good tweets on this hashtag.
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

AZRedhawk44

• friends
« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2021, 04:29:57 PM »
Another one trending like this is "Super Straight." 

It's intended to be a vehicle for plain old normal people that don't want to have to worry if the person they're sitting across the table from on a date, is really the gender they profess to be.  All the trans-advocates argue that transitioning to a gender means you really are that gender, regardless of birth biology, and are raving their points at dating websites and the like that insist that trans people indicate such on their profiles.

So someone came up with "Super Straight" as a distinct addition to the LGBTQ+ pantheon, meaning a person that is distinctly only attracted to people of the opposite birth sex that retain their birth sex and organs.  Get that sexual identity "protected" rather than just marginalized into "cis" whatever.  Because evidently all cis-people have to accept trans people as whatever they identify as.

The subreddit for it has already been banned in less than a week of existence.

What's hilarious is evidently the lesbians love SS and the implications of it.  There's been lots of mtf transexuals trying to pass themselves off as lesbian, guilt-browbeating lesbians into accepting relationships with them.  They coined a term SuperLesbian in response, meaning woman by birth who identify as women, attracted to women by birth who identify as women.

Me?  Have whatever holes you want, have whatever appendages you want, do whatever you want with people that want to do that with you.  You're an ahole and a narcissist if you need to use guilt, or rules, or law, to get laid.
"But whether the Constitution really be one thing, or another, this much is certain - that it has either authorized such a government as we have had, or has been powerless to prevent it. In either case, it is unfit to exist."
--Lysander Spooner

I reject your authoritah!

HeroHog

• Technical Site Pig
  • Administrator
  • It can ALWAYS get worse!
    • FaceButt Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2021, 07:18:35 PM »
Speed dating question #1: "Do you now or have you EVER had a penis?"
I might not last very long or be very effective but I'll be a real pain in the ass for a minute!
MOLON LABE!

Andiron

• friend
« Reply #5 on: March 10, 2021, 09:25:04 PM »
Another one trending like this is "Super Straight." 

It's intended to be a vehicle for plain old normal people that don't want to have to worry if the person they're sitting across the table from on a date, is really the gender they profess to be.  All the trans-advocates argue that transitioning to a gender means you really are that gender, regardless of birth biology, and are raving their points at dating websites and the like that insist that trans people indicate such on their profiles.

So someone came up with "Super Straight" as a distinct addition to the LGBTQ+ pantheon, meaning a person that is distinctly only attracted to people of the opposite birth sex that retain their birth sex and organs.  Get that sexual identity "protected" rather than just marginalized into "cis" whatever.  Because evidently all cis-people have to accept trans people as whatever they identify as.

The subreddit for it has already been banned in less than a week of existence.

What's hilarious is evidently the lesbians love SS and the implications of it.  There's been lots of mtf transexuals trying to pass themselves off as lesbian, guilt-browbeating lesbians into accepting relationships with them.  They coined a term SuperLesbian in response, meaning woman by birth who identify as women, attracted to women by birth who identify as women.

Me?  Have whatever holes you want, have whatever appendages you want, do whatever you want with people that want to do that with you.  You're an ahole and a narcissist if you need to use guilt, or rules, or law, to get laid.

There is too much stupid in the world,  and it needs purged.  And by purged I mean gassed.

Since that isn't realistic,  can we bring back lunatic asylums and house these people in them?  Trannies should be given mental help, not encouraged to further psychosis and genital mutilation.
"Leftism destroys everything good." -  Ron

There is no fixing stupid. But, you can line it up in front of a wall and offer it a last smoke.

There is no such thing as a "transgender" person.  Only mental illness that should be discouraged.

RoadKingLarry

• friends
« Reply #6 on: March 10, 2021, 09:29:16 PM »
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams