Author Topic: The Border  (Read 6339 times)

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
The Border
« on: March 13, 2021, 02:57:03 PM »
The border seems to be getting out of control again. A Texas facility is at >700% capacity.

Breaking911
@Breaking911
·
2h
JUST IN: A south Texas migrant facility is now at 729% of its legal capacity, children are going hungry and are only able to shower once every seven days  -Daily Mail

https://twitchy.com/dougp-3137/2021/03/13/aocs-getting-informed-why-it-might-be-time-for-another-crying-outside-the-fence-photo-op-at-the-border/
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

Fly320s

• friend
  • Formerly, Arthur, King of the Britons
Re: The Border
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2021, 03:43:53 PM »
All of those illegal aliens will be let loose in the US.  Probably even be given a free bus ticket to the city of their choice.
Islamic sex dolls.  Do they blow themselves up?

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2021, 04:22:40 PM »
I just read that CBP is identifying and arresting dozens of fugitive felons. I'm sure 46 will be signing an EO any day now to stop that.

Not to mention all the positive covid illegals being pushed out the door to spread. If facilities are at 700% capacity, isn't that what they call a super spreader? And Biden is telling US citizens that if we're good boys and girls, we might be able to gather in our backyards on the 4th with two or three other people.
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2021, 04:24:05 PM »
Saw something somewhere blaming Trump for this because "he caused pinned up demand"
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2021, 11:28:43 AM »
And more blame Trump

Andrew Feinberg
@AndrewFeinberg
·
18h
NEW: Joe Biden's problems at the US-Mexico border may be exacerbated by Border Patrol agents and union officials working with Republicans to undermine the Biden Administration, say ex-DHS and Border Patrol insiders.
https://twitter.com/AndrewFeinberg/status/1371921671750303747?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1371921671750303747%7Ctwgr%5E%7Ctwcon%5Es1_&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Ftwitchy.com%2Fsarahd-313035%2F2021%2F03%2F17%2Fjulian-castro-has-a-sneaking-suspicion-that-pro-trump-border-patrol-union-is-in-cahoots-with-the-gop-to-worsen-border-crisis-and-hurt-joe-biden%2F

Border Patrol agents are ‘working to sabotage the Biden administration’, according to insiders
https://www.independent.co.uk/voices/border-patrol-biden-crisis-dhs-kevin-mccarthy-republicans-insiders-b1818116.html
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #5 on: March 17, 2021, 11:38:22 AM »
Biden: "When I am president, immediately surge to the border".

https://twitter.com/i/status/1372145222872928260

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #6 on: March 17, 2021, 11:41:51 AM »
Biden: "When I am president, immediately surge to the border".

https://twitter.com/i/status/1372145222872928260

MSM buries stuff like that faster than my cat does a smelly turd
- Calvin and Hobbes

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!

TechMan

• Administrator
  • Yes, your moderation has been outsourced.
« Reply #8 on: March 17, 2021, 12:00:19 PM »
So what about the Resistance people that were in .gov when Trump took office?
Hawkmoon - Never underestimate another person's capacity for stupidity. Any time you think someone can't possibly be that dumb ... they'll prove you wrong.

Bacon and Eggs - A day's work for a chicken; A lifetime commitment for a pig.
Stupidity will always be its own reward.
Bad decisions make good stories.

Viking - The problem with the modern world is that there aren't really any predators eating stupid people.

Lennyjoe

• friend
« Reply #9 on: March 17, 2021, 12:12:34 PM »
All of those illegal aliens will be let loose in the US.  Probably even be given a free bus ticket to the city of their choice.

Already showing up here in Springfield Ohio

Lennyjoe

• friend
« Reply #10 on: March 17, 2021, 12:14:04 PM »
I just read that CBP is identifying and arresting dozens of fugitive felons. I'm sure 46 will be signing an EO any day now to stop that.

They even caught a couple middle eastern dudes on the terrorist watch list

French G.

• friend
  • ohhh sparkles!
« Reply #11 on: March 17, 2021, 01:01:35 PM »
This isn’t the problem. The problem will come when someone decides there is no government and acts accordingly to police their own area. Then come the crackdowns and mass arrests of any white peoples with guns.
AKA Navy Joe   

I'm so contrarian that I didn't respond to the thread.

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #12 on: March 17, 2021, 01:06:15 PM »
"Cages are better than Mexico."

These libs crack me up. Mexico has a thriving middle class and even upper class. Guatemalans would be 10x better off in Mexico than in their own country. Suddenly libs think Mexico is Somalia. Racist, man.

https://twitchy.com/sarahd-313035/2021/03/17/blue-checked-journalist-explains-why-its-ackshually-good-that-so-many-migrant-children-are-being-kept-in-cages-on-joe-bidens-watch/

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #13 on: March 17, 2021, 01:48:31 PM »
Saw something somewhere blaming Trump for this because "he caused pinned up demand"
Having a great economy for a year or two will do that.
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

Fly320s

• friend
« Reply #14 on: March 17, 2021, 02:52:04 PM »

Pinned to a wall?

Or penned in cages?

Certainly not pent up demand.   :rofl:

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #15 on: March 20, 2021, 01:23:37 PM »
Dem rep states that journalists should not be allowed to see holding facilities. I know she said the opposite during Trump.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/dem-rep-reporters-shouldnt-see-inside-border-facilities-migrant-children

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #16 on: March 20, 2021, 06:05:25 PM »
$86 million to house 1200 illegals in hotels:

https://twitchy.com/dougp-3137/2021/03/20/biden-admin-reportedly-awards-86-million-contract-for-hotel-rooms-to-hold-around-1200-migrant-family-members/

If that's 1200 rooms:

86,000,000/1200=$71666/365=$196/day. I guess Motel 6 didn't apply as a vendor? Only the Marriott?

Fly320s

• friend
« Reply #17 on: March 21, 2021, 08:55:21 AM »

If that's 1200 rooms:

86,000,000/1200=$71666/365=$196/day. I guess Motel 6 didn't apply as a vendor? Only the Marriott?

Probably not 1,200 rooms.  Maybe as few as 600 rooms, so that is $400/day.  So, $200-$400 per day.  What a deal we got.

Also, $86,000,000 split among 1,200 people = $71,666 each.  It would be cheaper to give each immigrant $50k and send them on their way to California.

Ron

• friends
  • Like a tree planted by the rivers of water
    • What I believe ...
« Reply #18 on: March 21, 2021, 09:06:17 AM »
That money will be spread around and there will probably be hardly anything left for the hotels.

The hotels will probably be forced to take them in at a discount, losing money in the long run.

Especially considering all the cleaning and damage from housing third worlders.
For the invisible things of him since the creation of the world are clearly seen, being perceived through the things that are made, even his everlasting power and divinity, that they may be without excuse. Because knowing God, they didn’t glorify him as God, and didn’t give thanks, but became vain in their reasoning, and their senseless heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools.

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #19 on: March 21, 2021, 09:46:13 AM »
It would be cheaper to give each immigrant $50k and send them on their way to California.

Or send them back to Mexico or Central America, where $50K will last them four times or more as long. Most of these people are not coming here for asylum, they are coming for money. I hate bribes, but the smart ass answer is probably the most cost effective answer at this point.

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #20 on: March 21, 2021, 09:47:50 AM »
That money will be spread around and there will probably be hardly anything left for the hotels.

The hotels will probably be forced to take them in at a discount, losing money in the long run.

Especially considering all the cleaning and damage from housing third worlders.

Was just getting ready to ask if the money covers the hotel repair bills
- Calvin and Hobbes

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #21 on: March 21, 2021, 06:33:33 PM »
Illegals can now set up their own hearing dates at their leisure. It's not like they were showing up for the ones LE issued them, but I mean... the 46 administration isn't even trying to hide their agenda anymore.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/border-patrol-in-rio-grande-valley-releasing-illegal-crossers-into-us-without-court-date

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #22 on: March 21, 2021, 08:00:09 PM »
The border seems to be getting out of control again. A Texas facility is at >700% capacity.

??? What is this "bor-der" of which you speak?
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

Blakenzy

• friend
« Reply #24 on: March 22, 2021, 11:33:27 PM »
How does a President not get impeached for undermining national security in such a blatant manner?
"Knowledge will forever govern ignorance, and a people who mean to be their own governors, must arm themselves with the power knowledge gives. A popular government without popular information or the means of acquiring it, is but a prologue to a farce or a tragedy or perhaps both"