Author Topic: April Aritcles From a Few Days Ago  (Read 587 times)

MechAg94

• friend
April Aritcles From a Few Days Ago
« on: April 05, 2021, 11:27:48 PM »
BREAKING! EXCLUSIVE: Sig Sauer Announces .25 Auto Conversion for MPX
https://www.gunsamerica.com/digest/breaking-exclusive-sig-sauer-announces-25-auto-conversion-for-mpx/?utm_source=email
Cooking along at 814 feet-per-second (fps), the .25 Auto delivers a 46-grain projectile with whopping 68 foot-pounds (ft.-lbs.) of energy at the muzzle and maintains a flat trajectory out to all legal self-defense distances. If that doesn’t sound impressive, consider this: a .22 Long Rifle delivers about 128 ft.-lbs. of energy at the muzzle, making the .25 Auto pretty close to as powerful as the legendary double-deuce.
“Everyone these days is so obsessed with ‘knock-down power,’ with bigger bullets moving faster,” the Sig spokesperson told us. “But what about smaller bullets moving slower? With the .25 Auto conversion kit, users can send 50 tiny bullets down range like a swarm of angry mosquitoes. Bad guys won’t know what hit them. Literally.”

Buy a New Remington RP9 – Get a Case of Rem 9mm Ammo Free
https://www.gunsamerica.com/digest/buy-a-new-remington-rp9-get-a-case-of-rem-9mm-ammo-free/?utm_source=email&utm_medium=20210405_BlogDigest_424&utm_campaign=/digest/buy-a-new-remington-rp9-get-a-case-of-rem-9mm-ammo-free/
Number 1, what is one of the most overlooked pieces of training? Malfunction drills.
Number 2, the RP9 simulates carrying a bigger caliber.
Number 3, the razor-sharp shark’s tooth on the magazine.

“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

MechAg94

• friend
Re: April Aritcles From a Few Days Ago
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2021, 11:31:36 PM »
Seekins Precision to Release the “1776 AR-Flintlock”
https://www.gunsamerica.com/digest/seekins-precision-to-release-the-1776-ar-flintlock/?utm_source=email&utm_medium=20210405_BlogDigest_424&utm_campaign=/digest/seekins-precision-to-release-the-1776-ar-flintlock/

In a truly remarkable feat of firearm design, the 30-round magazine has been converted to hold 10 charges of powder, 10 patches, and 10 balls. Users simply load the magazine with the required components, insert the magazine into the firearm, load the pan with powder, and pull the trigger.
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

French G.

• friend
  • ohhh sparkles!
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2021, 11:35:18 PM »
Chain fire gonna be fun on that.
AKA Navy Joe   

I'm so contrarian that I didn't respond to the thread.

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2021, 11:35:51 PM »

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2021, 11:57:16 PM »
Chain fire gonna be fun on that.

It'll be declared a machine gun in that case. Off to prison you go!
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

230RN

• It's like swimming to shore in an ebb tide.
  • friend
  • Pushing back. Help me out, here...
« Reply #5 on: April 06, 2021, 12:00:21 AM »

I've always said we need a cartridge to bridge the gap between .22 short and .22 Long Rifle.

griz

• friend
« Reply #6 on: April 06, 2021, 09:21:25 AM »
I've always said we need a cartridge to bridge the gap between .22 short and .22 Long Rifle.

Breaking news, Kimber comes out with a 22 Long option due to the surplus of 22 Long ammo.
Sent from a stone age computer via an ordinary keyboard.

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #7 on: April 06, 2021, 10:00:18 AM »
We already have airsoft.   =)

I am trying to picture what a 25 auto submachine gun would be like on full auto.  Not a powerful cartridge, but it would be interesting to see. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ddwd0gTE410
I guess sheetrock makes an effective backstop?