Armed Polite Society

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

R.I.P. Scout26

Pages: 1 ... 35 36 [37]

Author Topic: Maybe we should just start a The World Has Gone Mad thread  (Read 32987 times)

Cliffh

• friend
Re: Maybe we should just start a The World Has Gone Mad thread
« Reply #900 on: November 26, 2022, 07:16:19 PM »

I've started, and deleted, a couple of replies.

Best I can say is the "guest preacher" needs to be defrocked.  Then ridden out of town on a rail.

Fly320s

• friend
  • Formerly, Arthur, King of the Britons
« Reply #901 on: November 27, 2022, 08:04:14 AM »

I don't think that's what the "trans" in transubstantiation means.

That's exactly what it means, you racist, sexist pig-man! 

Here's proof: transaxle, transfer, transportation, transmission.  See, they all refer to transgender.
Islamic sex dolls.  Do they blow themselves up?

bedlamite

• Hold my beer and watch this!
  • friend
  • Ack! PLBTTPHBT!
« Reply #902 on: November 27, 2022, 09:44:32 AM »

That's exactly what it means, you racist, sexist pig-man! 

Here's proof: transaxle, transfer, transportation, transmission.  See, they all refer to transgender.

Is defenestration possible through the overton window?

HankB

• friend
« Reply #903 on: November 27, 2022, 09:56:57 AM »

If that buffoon thinks Jesus was trans because of his twisted misinterpretation of old paintings, wonder what he makes of THIS painting:

Trump won in 2016. Democrats haven't been so offended since Republicans came along and freed their slaves.
Those who work for a living are being BURIED by those who vote for a living.
Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is a sort of advance auction in stolen goods. - H.L. Mencken
Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain

WLJ

• friends
  • I am not a cat
« Reply #904 on: November 30, 2022, 05:39:07 PM »

Posted it enjoys confusing students at a Elementary School.
Someone needs a one way ticket to Iran.

Louisiana elementary teacher posts on social media that confusing students about gender identity is enjoyable
https://www.foxnews.com/media/louisiana-elementary-teacher-posts-social-media-confusing-students-gender-identity-enjoyable
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

WLJ

• friends
  • I am not a cat
« Reply #905 on: November 30, 2022, 10:38:00 PM »

An advocate of human extinction Tuesday called on everyone to voluntarily stop having children for humanity to die out and give the biosphere a "chance to recover."

I think the left should put their money where their mouth is on the environment and lead the way.

Extinction activist wants humans to voluntarily die out: ‘Feed ‘em, don’t breed ‘em’
https://www.foxnews.com/media/extinction-activist-wants-humans-voluntarily-die-feed-em-breed-em
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

HeroHog

• #I'mStillHere,Dangit!
  • Administrator
  • It can ALWAYS get worse!
    • FaceButt Profile
« Reply #906 on: December 01, 2022, 07:21:01 PM »

I am greatly ashamed of my Parrish school's teachers & teachings
I might not last very long or be very effective but I'll be a real pain in the ass for a minute!
MOLON LABE!

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #907 on: December 02, 2022, 11:06:44 AM »

bettemidler
@BetteMidler
If you knew what I have done to mitigate the criminal environmental craziness in this country, you would kiss my ass.  I have done my part, and I have done YOUR part. I have done geothermal, solar, hybrid, electric cars, composting, recycling, I bathe once a month!  *expletive deleted*ck you!

https://twitchy.com/samj-3930/2022/12/02/bette-midler-whining-plebs-dont-appreciate-all-shes-done-for-them-does-not-go-well-like-at-all/

Apparently that not bathing or showering business is a new Hollywood fad. I've seen several other references to celebrities bragging about how they've given up basic hygiene for the Erf or health or whatever.
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

WLJ

• friends
  • I am not a cat
« Reply #908 on: December 02, 2022, 11:12:08 AM »

Bette Midler, Jim Carrey, and far too many other Hollywood fakes are examples of what happens when you surround imbeciles with yes people.
- Calvin and Hobbes

Perd Hapley

• Radicalized since 1776
  • friend
  • beep/bop/boop
« Reply #909 on: December 02, 2022, 05:15:48 PM »

If Bette knew how many showers I take on sweaty, summer days, she'd know she can never skip enough showers to keep up with my environmental destruction.
I do not own a boat. I still have all my guns, cuz this is America.

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #910 on: December 05, 2022, 05:11:56 PM »

At least some crazy things are normal:  I noticed the thumbnail on one of the Alex Jones videos today is "Decoding Ye's Nazi Secrets".   :laugh:
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #911 on: December 06, 2022, 05:26:40 PM »

Hey, if any of you guys wants to bring a non-white friend onto APS, you need to ask permission from all of us white guys first. We might not want to put up with their poc shenanigans.

https://youtu.be/46m4-Sp0TOU

Also, apparently "yt" is the hip abbreviation for us white devils. I guess you can learn something new, even from racist videos.
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."
Pages: 1 ... 35 36 [37]