Author Topic: Guess what's racist/white supremacy now  (Read 62087 times)

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
Guess what's racist/white supremacy now
« on: March 26, 2021, 10:01:31 AM »
I don't know whether to laugh or cry sometimes

This can’t be real … right?
The human race isn’t THIS stupid yet, right?
RIGHT?!
Seriously, this could be a damn SNL skit.
White veganism is apparently the new white supremacy because it only focuses on the lives of animals while ignoring colonization and stuff.
Don’t ask us, we just work here.
Watch.

Just when you thought vegans couldn’t get ANY more annoying : White veganism is the new WHITE SUPREMACY and OMG-LOL (watch)
https://twitchy.com/samj-3930/2021/03/26/just-when-you-thought-vegans-couldnt-get-any-more-annoying-white-veganism-is-the-new-white-supremacy-and-omg-lol-watch/

"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

MechAg94

• friend
Re: Guess what's racist/white supremacy now
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2021, 12:04:57 PM »
These people are so desperate to find a cause to attach themselves to. 
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2021, 12:16:51 PM »
You know what's racist/white supremacist?

Everything I do, say, think, or am.

Not due to any overt action on my part, but because of the proclamations of those members of society who have self-identified as being woke enough to actually pass those judgements.

So, simply by the fact that I exist, but with no actual proof or basis to back up those assertions, I have been lovingly and tolerantly judged and condemned.

Thus, I have literally nothing to lose, which means I have no *expletive deleted*s to give.
Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.

French G.

• friend
  • ohhh sparkles!
« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2021, 01:00:36 PM »
I think we should do flush toilets next. Western, ignores the hygiene (lack of) practices of traditional BIPOC cultures, nobody needs three bathrooms except a capitalist oppressor, we pay people who are usually undocumented vacationers to clean them and oh yeah, they are white! Toilets are racist and you heard it here first.
AKA Navy Joe   

I'm so contrarian that I didn't respond to the thread.

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2021, 01:21:08 PM »
Donuts are racist.

No, I don't have to explain why. OBEY
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #5 on: March 26, 2021, 01:42:15 PM »
____________[fill in blank] are RACIST and symbols of White Supremacy! 

Take your pick.
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

JN01

• friend
« Reply #6 on: March 26, 2021, 03:41:46 PM »

Not due to any overt action on my part, but because of the proclamations of those members of society who have self-identified as being woke enough to actually pass those judgements.

So, simply by the fact that I exist, but with no actual proof or basis to back up those assertions, I have been lovingly and tolerantly judged and condemned.

Thus, I have literally nothing to lose, which means I have no *expletive deleted*s to give.

Exactly my view as well.

tokugawa

• friend
« Reply #7 on: March 26, 2021, 03:53:05 PM »
 The defining instrument of white racism is the smart phone. Invented and developed by white men and made with slave labor.
 To combat white racism, one MUST destroy the phone.
 This would cause woke heads to detonate.

I would bet most of the woke crowd would define their phone as the single most important object they possess.
 By far.

Perd Hapley

• friend
« Reply #8 on: March 26, 2021, 05:34:12 PM »

The first part of that (up until you not caring) is functionally equivalent to the ideology of critical racism, oops, critical race theory. They actually do say that white racism is baked in, it's everywhere, and if you're white, you're part of it.

That's supposed to make you feel all guilty and compliant, though, Mike. Bad Mike! Bad!

MillCreek

• Skippy The Wonder Dog
  • friend
  • APS Risk Manager
« Reply #9 on: March 26, 2021, 08:22:39 PM »
The defining instrument of white racism is the smart phone. Invented and developed by white men and made with slave labor.
 To combat white racism, one MUST destroy the phone.
 This would cause woke heads to detonate.

I would bet most of the woke crowd would define their phone as the single most important object they possess.
 By far.

And that phone is made by Apple, I bet.

Quote from: Angel Eyes on August 09, 2018, 01:56:15 AM
You are one lousy risk manager.

kgbsquirrel

• APS Photoshop God
  • friend
  • Bill, slayer of threads.
« Reply #10 on: March 26, 2021, 10:18:46 PM »
And that phone is made by Apple, I bet.

Nope, made by the slaves of Apple.  [popcorn]

HankB

• friend
« Reply #11 on: March 27, 2021, 12:15:28 AM »
The game of CHESS is racist and reeks of privilege - after all, White moves first.
Trump won in 2016. Democrats haven't been so offended since Republicans came along and freed their slaves.
Sometimes I wonder if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it. - Mark Twain
Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is a sort of advance auction in stolen goods. - H.L. Mencken
Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #12 on: March 27, 2021, 08:33:27 AM »
The game of CHESS is racist and reeks of privilege - after all, White moves first.

I'm actually surprised chess hasn't been canceled yet. All kinds of things the whackos could jump on there.
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #13 on: March 27, 2021, 09:32:05 AM »
i seem to recall something on chess along those lines for a while now

After a quick google search

The notion that somehow the ancient pastime of chess is inherently racist due to the rule of white pieces moving first has been broached on an Australian taxpayer-funded national radio network.

The controversy arose when the national broadcaster ABC proposed a radio slot on the matter Tuesday and sought an interview with John Adams, an economist who represented the Australian Chess Federation in 2015.
Adams later told a different radio host the argument has been circulating in chess circles for years.

Taxpayer-Funded Radio Debate: Chess Is Racist Because White Moves First
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/06/24/taxpayer-funded-radio-debate-chess-is-racist-because-white-moves-first/

There's a bunch more search hits but you get the point
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #14 on: March 27, 2021, 12:20:04 PM »

Easy solution -- change the colors of the pieces to chartreuse and ecru. Flip a coin to decide which moves first.
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #15 on: March 27, 2021, 12:58:51 PM »
Easy solution -- change the colors of the pieces to chartreuse and ecru. Flip a coin to decide which moves first.

But it has to be one without a white man on it to be fair. The ones with a slave owner on them are double racist.
- Calvin and Hobbes

RoadKingLarry

• friends
« Reply #16 on: March 27, 2021, 01:00:17 PM »
But it has to be one without a white man on it to be fair. The ones with a slave owner are double racist.

Sacajawea dollar coin. easy enough
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #17 on: March 27, 2021, 01:04:23 PM »
Sacajawea dollar coin. easy enough

She betrayed her people and helped the white man, triple racist. Be like a Norwegian coin with Quisling on it.
- Calvin and Hobbes

kgbsquirrel

• APS Photoshop God
  • friend
« Reply #18 on: March 27, 2021, 03:32:36 PM »
But it has to be one without a white man on it to be fair. The ones with a slave owner on them are double racist.

Fun fact!  The first registered slave owner in the Americas was black!

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #19 on: March 27, 2021, 04:00:01 PM »
Fun fact!  The first registered slave owner in the Americas was black!

- Calvin and Hobbes

kgbsquirrel

• APS Photoshop God
  • friend
« Reply #20 on: March 27, 2021, 04:19:12 PM »

More fun facts: at the same time north African muslim pirates were kidnapping European sailors and selling them into slavery.

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #21 on: March 27, 2021, 04:36:25 PM »
More fun facts: at the same time north African muslim pirates were kidnapping European sailors and selling them into slavery.

- Calvin and Hobbes

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #22 on: March 29, 2021, 10:24:49 AM »
Bandaids are white privilege now.

CRAY-CRAY alert: Teacher rages about bandaids being WHITE PRIVILEGE in ridiculous TikTok video annnd we can’t EVEN (watch)
https://twitchy.com/samj-3930/2021/03/29/teachers-are-broken-teacher-rants-about-bandaids-being-white-privilege-in-ridiculous-tiktok-video-annnd-we-cant-even-watch/
- Calvin and Hobbes

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #23 on: March 29, 2021, 02:36:40 PM »
Bandaids are white privilege now.

CRAY-CRAY alert: Teacher rages about bandaids being WHITE PRIVILEGE in ridiculous TikTok video annnd we can’t EVEN (watch)
https://twitchy.com/samj-3930/2021/03/29/teachers-are-broken-teacher-rants-about-bandaids-being-white-privilege-in-ridiculous-tiktok-video-annnd-we-cant-even-watch/
She defines privilege strangely.  Is it a privilege to have band aides that are lighter colored?  Really?  Would I care if they were all brown?  No.  She acts like all "white people" let out a maniacal laugh every time they pull out a band aide since they know it is made for them.

Will they demand that the actual bandage pads and gauze pads be changed to black?   

Perd Hapley

• friend
« Reply #24 on: March 29, 2021, 11:40:55 PM »
Band aids were mentioned 30-some years ago, in the "knapsack" article that first brought attention to the idea of white privilege.